Massic Pakistan Protests Against "CHARLIE HEBDO ‘FILTHY BLASPHEMERS’"

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Yeah, it's only this "small percentage of muslims" that agree with what happened at Charlie Hebdo. Most muslims are "moderates" and would condemn such actions! Right????????

WRONG in Pakistan!

Flag-Burning-Reuters-640x480.jpg

Tens of thousands are taking to the streets in a display of national unity as the Pakistani national parliament moved to condemn the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo for publishing cartoons of Mohammed.

Rallies saw chanting against the West and “blasphemers”, and the burning of the French flag. Yesterday, the Pakistan parliament passed a resolution on the release of the Charlie Hebdo survivors edition, which prominently featured images of Mohammed, a practice condemned by Muslims worldwide.

Placards carried by marchers included the slogans “Down With Charlie Hebdo”, “We Curse the Prophet Cartoon”, and “Making blasphemy cartoon of the Prophet is the worst act of terrorism… The sketch-makers must be hanged immediately”.
Massive Pakistan Protests Against Charlie Hebdo Filthy Blasphemers - Breitbart

Yeah, like the liberals say, there is just this "small percentage" of muslims that are for the violence. The rest are "peaceful" and condemn such violence.

I'm not seeing that myself. I'm seeing they were all for what happened at Charlie Hebdo and are furious it didn't have the effect they wanted.

Put me in the Rubber Room if you want mods. I didn't make up the article or the rally. Nor can I ignore the obvious.

And as usual, if liberals don't want to address the obvious, they pretend it isn't happening.

Samurai-----Pakistanis is the muslims I know best------what you see in the streets is nothing compared to the filth they stuff into the heads of their children. I found them fascinating because
when I first encountered them-----I noticed that even those muslims still citizens of INDIA-----harbor the same fantastically idiotic concepts that Pakistani muslims express. ----have some
compassion-----they have nothing to compare their minds to.
Few of them have anything to do with non muslims over there---the sunnis do not even interact with the Shiites-----except when
they shoot them

Samurai-----Pakistanis is the muslims I know best------what you see in the streets is nothing compared to the filth they stuff into the heads of their children. I found them fascinating because
when I first encountered them-----I noticed that even those muslims still citizens of INDIA-----harbor the same fantastically idiotic concepts that Pakistani muslims express. ----have some
Few of them have anything to do with non muslims over there---the sunnis do not even interact with the Shiites-----except when
they shoot them

It is pathetic how so many Muslims around the world are protesting against the cartoons, the same way they were protesting in so many places (even here in Los Angeles) over the war in Gaza and the trailer of a movie some Coptic Christian made. However, you will never see them protesting against what their fellow Muslims are doing. Their mouths are zipped shut when it comes to Muslims killing others, even when other Muslims are being killed. I guess they feel it is more important to protest against the Infidels when cartoons are made that they don't like, but human lives like their fellow Muslims are taking mean nothing to them. Why aren't they protesting against something like the Boko Haram? Could it be that the members of Boko Haram are mainly murdering Christians and destroying their churches?

Boko Haram For five kilometres I kept standing on dead bodies

Those were muslims? I thought someone mentioned Sarah Palin at a DNC convention. Same output.

Those were muslims? I thought someone mentioned Sarah Palin at a DNC convention. Same output.

pretty good for a small town informal gathering----I grew up in a small town------biggest crowds we got happened on the fourth
of july------after weeks of planning and advertising---about 1000

they shoot them

I'm very aware of what they do.

This is what they teach children in Palestine.

they shoot them

It is pathetic how so many Muslims around the world are protesting against the cartoons, the same way they were protesting in so many places (even here in Los Angeles) over the war in Gaza and the trailer of a movie some Coptic Christian made. However, you will never see them protesting against what their fellow Muslims are doing. Their mouths are zipped shut when it comes to Muslims killing others, even when other Muslims are being killed. I guess they feel it is more important to protest against the Infidels when cartoons are made that they don't like, but human lives like their fellow Muslims are taking mean nothing to them. Why aren't they protesting against something like the Boko Haram? Could it be that the members of Boko Haram are mainly murdering Christians and destroying their churches?

It seems to me, they aren't protesting it, because they agree with what was done at Charlie Hebdo.

Which says more about you than the article that you would see it as the same.

Same output is right. FROM YOU, total unhinged stupidity.

pretty good for a small town informal gathering----I grew up in a small town------biggest crowds we got happened on the fourth
of july------after weeks of planning and advertising---about 1000

Small town?

Tens of thousands were there!

Lots of small towns all over Pakistan-----they ALL got the idea to engage in a friendly celebratory gathering ---
SPONTANEOUSLY and all at the same time. Quite
a phenomenon!!!!!! The last time they did it they managed to trample a few kids to death

they shoot them

It seems to me, they aren't protesting it, because they agree with what was done at Charlie Hebdo.

sorry----I may not have been clear-----they are CELEBRATING the killings of the dirty kaffirin--
against whom they are protesting

they shoot them

Of course they agree with what happened at Hebdo, and they are protesting the cartoons. In fact, many of the Muslim clergy are praising the killers.

ISIS Prayer Leader: Muslims Should Kiss the Heads & Hands of Paris Killers (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, January 16, 2015, 10:45 AM

ISIS prayer leader Kamal Zarouq told mosque attendees that Muslims should kiss the heads and hands of the Paris killers.

This was after the Kouachi brothers murdered 12 people including a Muslim police officer in Paris.

MEMRI TV has the transcript:

they shoot them

sorry----I may not have been clear-----they are CELEBRATING the killings of the dirty kaffirin--

Something else about these killings. I had lunch with my French Jewish neighbor the other day. Anyhow, the upstairs neighbor had a leak and her Paris apartment (her father is living there) took the brunt of the leak, and she is fighting with the insurance company. She said the lawyer helping her told her that the killer in the Kosher market actually was making his way to a Jewish school but there was an accident along the way and everyone was held up. Can you imagine how many kids he could have killed? The lawyer said that the papers aren't saying anything about his heading for the Jewish school. This was when the policewoman was shot.

they shoot them

Something else about these killings. I had lunch with my French Jewish neighbor the other day. Anyhow, the upstairs neighbor had a leak and her Paris apartment (her father is living there) took the brunt of the leak, and she is fighting with the insurance company. She said the lawyer helping her told her that the killer in the Kosher market actually was making his way to a Jewish school but there was an accident along the way and everyone was held up. Can you imagine how many kids he could have killed? The lawyer said that the papers aren't saying anything about his heading for the Jewish school. This was when the policewoman was shot.

when ever the worshippers of the rapist pig start moving
about-----their projects turn out to be even more depraved
than normal persons imagine depravity to be

they shoot them

Of course they agree with what happened at Hebdo, and they are protesting the cartoons. In fact, many of the Muslim clergy are praising the killers.

ISIS Prayer Leader: Muslims Should Kiss the Heads & Hands of Paris Killers (Video)

ISIS prayer leader Kamal Zarouq told mosque attendees that Muslims should kiss the heads and hands of the Paris killers.

This was after the Kouachi brothers murdered 12 people including a Muslim police officer in Paris.

Well, that's pretty disgusting, but not surprising. After all, ISIS and El Quaida powered the attacks to begin with.

they shoot them

Well, that's pretty disgusting, but not surprising. After all, ISIS and El Quaida powered the attacks to begin with.

haven't you heard? it was DA JOOOS----just like the WTC mossad action

Forum List

Back