Massacre Or Incident?

View attachment 143670

Sorry for the levity, but I couldn't help myself.
No problem. If darkfurry sticks to his MO it will be awhile before he comes off with a link. Just look at the one he just gave.
Seems the fella was a Obama supporter!
“Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.”
It Just CAME OUT Who Charlottesville White Supremacist Leader Was And Obama's Involved
Of course Obama was involved. LOL.
His ah background is strong democrat. REAL strong.
Then why did he run over liberal counter-protesters?
Fair question. Why convict before you know?

Boy the press is busy convicting on this one huh? Almost as bad as they did Richard Jewel. They got him guilty and hung! Funny I thought in free just nations we had trials? I have seen more then a few videos of the incident. One shows a car right before his ALSO escaping a riotess crowd and with damage.

Oh it's possible he and his car were under attack. Did he hit the crowd out of confusion or injury? Only his car and his body will tell us that. Liberal press is screaming MASSACRE! When was the last time you read of a massacre of one? I myself worry about truth when the press deliberately over plays the story. Makes you kind of wonder what their agenda is and why the over blown narrative?

im taking the side of the man is DUE a fair investigation and possible trial by a jury NOT the press. Demanding national leaders of ANY office pass judgement BEFORE trial is both foolish and unethical and in some cases illegal.

Two years AFTER the press convicted Richard Jewel he was found to be a hero that had SAVED lives! And all he had to do was lose his freedom his girlfriend his job his friends and his home to prove it!

The press is NOT a court room and the sooner they quit acting that way the better for all of us!
Fury
Which liberal press is calling the terrorist attack a massacre? How about a link.
View attachment 143670

No problem. If darkfurry sticks to his MO it will be awhile before he comes off with a link. Just look at the one he just gave.
“Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.”
It Just CAME OUT Who Charlottesville White Supremacist Leader Was And Obama's Involved

Wow. I'm not sure if you just topped yourself, but this is pretty damn close. Is there any limit to the lies you tell?

Which liberal press is calling the terrorist attack a massacre? How about a link.
View attachment 143670

Quit lying, if you can.

There is no massacre of one. Liberals have lost what little minds they have.

Chris Matthews described the resignation of Reince Pribus as Trump's Red Wedding. They are insane.

Everybody will know his name...thanks to a dishonest media.

Will anyone know the name of that crazed Bernie supporter who tried to murder R congressmen on the baseball field? Oh...just another conveniently forgotten story by the DNC media.

It appears you don't know the name of the Representative who was shot and whom you've poorly attempted to use as a means for illustrating/amplifying your so-called point. LOL

Of course, many people knew the name of James Hodgkinson. How could anyone reading about the matter not learn that piece of information? It's not as though it and his image weren't widely communicated.
"Neanderthal," do us all a favor and crawl back into your cave and let people who actually live in, pay attention to and have accurate memories have a discussion absent your nonsense.

Massacre Or Incident?

Massacres are always incidents. Incidents may or may not be massacres.

"Massacre" is an accurate term for what happened to Ms. Heyer.
  • Massacre, n. a cruel or wanton murder
  • Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle

unlike you i will post the link

the unnecessary, indiscriminate killing of a large number of humanbeings or animals, as in barbarous warfare or persecution or forrevenge or plunder.
a general slaughter, as of persons or animals:
the massacre of millions during the war.

the definition of massacre

Massacre Or Incident?

• Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle

the unnecessary, indiscriminate killing of a large number of humanbeings or animals, as in barbarous warfare or persecution or forrevenge or plunder.

TY for noting the oversight. My earlier post has been corrected.

FWIW Here's the link: Definition of MASSACRE

How can the Confederate flag be racist as it was the flag of rebellion again King George III and the England during the Revolutionary War !!!

Massacre Or Incident?

• Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle

thanks for posting that you edited the definition

to justify your false assumption

typical leftist

from your link

the act or an instance of killing a number of usually helpless or unresisting human beings

Fury is playing lawyer. This time he is trying to get the terrorist
So you've decided this teen is a terrorist?
As much as the ISIS freak who ran over all the folks in Nice. There are no doubt traffic cams and security cams and plenty of cell phones that all recorded the incident and if he had an accelerator problem or was being mobbed by the crowd the investigators would not be coming down on him the way they are. They don't charge 'til they've got evidence. As much as you would not have wanted this to happen, it did. Guy got pissed -- probably because the rally was cancelled -- and took it out on the counter protesters who came to mix it up with them and got the thing cancelled. I can see why he was pissed off, but that was a bit extreme, don't you think?
It will be interesting if someone pays for a dandy lawyer who will plead insanity or something. We'll see. But the guy deliberately ran his car into those folks and then reversed and got the hell out of Dodge. If it were an accident, he would have stopped. If it were fear, he would have made his own complaint to the police.
He's screwed. He's guilty. If I were you, I'd start playing the crazy card. Maybe you can blame Obama, too.

Massacre Or Incident?

• Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle

typical leftist

from your link

the act or an instance of killing a number of usually helpless or unresisting human beings
I do not edit the Merriam-Webster dictionary.

You will notice, by comparing your post that quoted my original remarks with my update of my post, that the only thing that's changed is the addition of the Merriam-Webster link. The definition I placed in my original post is what one will find at Merriam-Webster, and it is no different now than it was when I initially posted it.

I guess it was too much for you to read past the first denotation.....telling....

Last edited:
How can the Confederate flag be racist as it was the flag of rebellion again King George III and the England during the Revolutionary War !!!

Just because somebody or something had a good outcome once doesn't mean it can't become Bad. Charles Manson wrote a song that the Beach Boys put on their 20/20 album. Did that make him immune from becoming horrible?

Massacre Or Incident?

• Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle

typical leftist

from your link

You will notice, by comparing your post that quoted my original remarks with my update of my post, that the only thing that's changed is the addition of the Merriam-Webster link. The definition I placed in my original post is what one will find at Merriam-Webster, and it is no different now than it was when I initially posted it.

liar

you selectively left out parts to make it appear that a "massacre" could be one person

when all definitions state it is killing a number persons or animals

you got caught doing this

you fool no one

massacre is inaccurate term for what happened to this person

Massacre Or Incident?

• Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle

typical leftist

from your link

liar

you selectively left out parts to make it appear that a "massacre" could be one person

you fool no one

You are either stupid, obtuse or both.

I left out the word "wanton," and the word wanton does not mean or intimate "more than one."

View attachment 143670

Then why did he run over liberal counter-protesters?
Because Liberals are stupid.

• Massacre, v.
    1. to kill by massacre
    2. mangle

typical leftist

from your link

liar

you fool no one

You are either stupid, obtuse or both.

I left out the word "wanton," and the word wanton does not mean or intimate "more than one."

stop it leftist liar

you purposefully left out "killing of a number of people"

to justify your false assumption that killing one makes it a massacre

Forum List

Back