Massachusetts’ new voting rules will allow the state to count dead people’s votes this year

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Dr. Shiva Ayyandurai was right about Massachusetts being the belly of the beast. The place where the Global elites was spitted from the womb.

If you’re a voter in Massachusetts who went through the effort to vote early this year but then you died before Election Day, don’t worry: The state is still going to count your vote thanks to a new law passed by the state legislature this year.

I see no problem, it's my belief that all legally cast ballots should being counted.
So everybody that has died this year was in the process of voting for the Democrats. That is what their excuse will be when they discovered that many dead people has voted.
And so, Mrs. Clarabelle who was 103 years old. That died from COVID and lung cancer this year. Has cast her vote before she went to her grave. But forgot to make a Will.

I see no problem, it's my belief that all legally cast ballots should being counted.
So everybody that has died this year was in the process of voting for the Democrats. That is what their excuse will be when they discovered that many dead people has voted.
And so, Mrs. Clarabelle who was 103 years old. That died from COVID and lung cancer this year. Has cast her vote before she went to her grave. But forgot to make a Will.

You're kinda stretching the story there a bit aren't you boo boo?

I can see it now. Old Joe is lying sick and dying in his hospital bed, surrounded on one side by greedy family members trying to get him to sign changes they have made in his will and on the other side by Democrat vote harvesters trying to get his signature on their pre prepared ballot for Joe Biden. They're both like the scumbags who steal the pennies from the dead mans eyes in the cowboy movies. Democrats are lowlife cons.

So everybody that has died this year was in the process of voting for the Democrats.

Per article: "Anyone who voted early but dies before Election Day (Nov. 3) this year will still have their vote counted"

Not in the process but actually filled out a ballot and supplied any required signature. That certainly makes sense to me, I think of the possibility of a soldier mailing in a ballot from a foreign land but then is killed before Election Day. Do you really favor a law that would have his/her ballot tossed?

This guy has been battling against the state of Massachusetts for election fraud, which no news media will not discuss about.
Massachusetts is where all of the Ivy league colleges that hands out fake credential and degrees to these politicians.
The State of Massachusetts has been trying their best to Keep Dr. Shiva Ayyandurai from being in the race while keeping Warren in power.

So everybody that has died this year was in the process of voting for the Democrats.

Per article: "Anyone who voted early but dies before Election Day (Nov. 3) this year will still have their vote counted"

Not in the process but actually filled out a ballot and supplied any required signature. That certainly makes sense to me, I think of the possibility of a soldier mailing in a ballot from a foreign land but then is killed before Election Day. Do you really favor a law that would have his/her ballot tossed?
I believe that early voting starts around Oct. 17th. And how will anyone be able to prove that it was a dead person ballot? You will not be able to bring the dead to court to ask them who they really voted for.
That is just a door that is opened for voter fraud.

This guy has been battling against the state of Massachusetts for election fraud, which no news media will not discuss about.
Massachusetts is where all of the Ivy league colleges that hands out fake credential and degrees to these politicians.
The State of Massachusetts has been trying their best to Keep Dr. Shiva Ayyandurai from being in the race while keeping Warren in power.

Screw him. He's a nut bag. I was talking about your silly remark.

I believe that early voting starts around Oct. 17th. And how will anyone be able to prove that it was a dead person ballot? You will not be able to bring the dead to court to ask them who they really voted for.
That is just a door that is opened for voter fraud.

Gee, while you're at it...why dont' you claim that the next millionaire that dies left all of her/his money to you. The will is meaningless...since we can't ask the decedent if it is legitimate.

And how will anyone be able to prove that it was a dead person ballot?

Mail-in ballots in Massachusetts are verified the same way they are here in Arizona. By the matching the signature on the ballot's return envelope with the one on file.
No wonder why Joe Arpaio had lost.
How long will it take to check many signatures to authenticate them?
These people always using the dead and the disables to get what they want out of them.

1602074222754.png

Dr. Shiva Ayyandurai was right about Massachusetts being the belly of the beast. The place where the Global elites was spitted from the womb.

If you’re a voter in Massachusetts who went through the effort to vote early this year but then you died before Election Day, don’t worry: The state is still going to count your vote thanks to a new law passed by the state legislature this year.

Ya, all 2 people. :lol:

To me, the votes should be scrapped because the people who cast them are no longer here. Whoever they vote for is irrelevant. Because the voter is no longer here, their vote should no longer qualify.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The dead should have no say in the affairs of the living. I see the Justice Department coming down hard on
idiots in "Tax-achusetts".

This feels like something too bizarre to be real. It feels like parody.

I don’t understand your post if I casting my vote for Trump and I died you don’t want it counted?

The casket or urn will vote also.

No wonder why Joe Arpaio had lost.

Well here's a story of another guy who was on those very same Maricopa County mail-in ballots and how he did:

Maricopa County is the "Trumpiest" county in the country - and it's not even close.​
Republican President-Elect Donald Trump lost nine of the 10 largest counties in the U.S. on Election Day.​
But he won Maricopa County, racking up his largest vote totals of any county, more than 711,000. Maricopa, with 4.1 million people, is the fourth-largest county in U.S.​
Years ago in a local election I had a bad experience of an admitted screw up by election officials. When the permanent mail-in-voter option came along, I saw it as a good means to eliminated any last minute voting surprises. It has worked out well.​

I don’t understand your post if I casting my vote for Trump and I died you don’t want it counted?

Well it is too bad that Massachusetts is a Democrat control state, that allowed a $5 Indian (Elizabeth Warren) that collected Native benefits that you have to be more than 25% native to collect, to be seated in the Senate.

Forum List

Back