Mass Shooting in Boise....Madness.

So how do you explain other cultures who have the same movies as we see....not having these routine mass shootings?

Young black males in America arw 7% of our population, they commit over 50% of the murders…..75% of black children are now raised in fatherless homes….

Britain….45% children raised in fatherless homes

See the difference?

Moron.

Over 330 million people in the U.S.

12 individuals committed mass public shootings in 2019.

total killed for that year….73.

Deer kill 200 people eqch year.

ladders kill 300 people.

lawn mowers between 90-100

bathtubs 350 people

2018….10 individuals did mass public shootimgs

2020….2

Mass public shootimgs arw the rarest of rare events.

This shooting in particular is more than likely a gang shooting and not a mass public shooting and the shooter likely has a long criminal record with multiple felonies including gun charges.

Idiots like you refuse to care
About the democrat party releasing repeat gun offenders over and over again.

These criminals, released by democrats do almost all of the shootings in this country….and you dont care
You must be a bot..I swear..you're not even actually addressing incident...or you would know you are wrong in your suppositions~

Young black males in America arw 7% of our population, they commit over 50% of the murders…..75% of black children are now raised in fatherless homes….

Britain….45% children raised in fatherless homes

See the difference?
Ahh, the race card. You knew it was going to come out seconds after you showed up here.

So it's not Hollywood movies?

Moron. The mayors of Boise have
Been democrats…..

No the race card you idiot, fatherless homes.
You know Jack about Idaho, idiot--please continue to prove your idiocy by saying something else stupid~

Most Idaho Dems would be centrist Republicans in other states.

Okay, I said the shooter would be a Muslim, a black, or a disgruntled older white guy who got fired.

Wrong again ---- turns out it was a 27-year-old white male. I forgot one of the most common categories, the schizies. Very common in young men, and a common precursor of mass killings. Remember, we are told by the leftists, mentally ill people are very gentle and never hurt anyone -------------
He was a violent druggy dating a black woman, mother of the kids, who didn't give a shit that her boyfriend killed one and she left the others to fend for themselves and starve. Don't care if he is crazy or she is crazy--both should be killed off.

Dude, it’s stupid to blame every problem in the world on “rampant liberalism”.
Say something smarter or nobody is gonna take you seriously.
100,000,000 political deaths occurred in the 50 years following "rampant liberalism" to rid the Russian empire of a Czar in 1917. Their first 15 murders included 11 minor children. Two were infants in their mother's arms. Most of the political murders happened in the shadows of WWI and WWII when the free world was fighting against Germany. Mao also did away with a hundred million of Chinese people. I dread to see what becomes of Taiwan and other former Chinese satellite countries. Fascists and communists have a lot in common. They build hatred with false narratives and promise free stuff that is always withdrawn when they get full power over the masses. Fascists and commies burn bibles and wipe out entire neighborhoods where one religious person puts out one word against fascists and communists, no exceptions.

I've spent the last six years working very closely with some of the least successful barely sentient creatures every born on this earth and they all have one thing in common ... they are wake every day (or afternoon) with on overwhelming drive to screw their life up even more than it's already screwed.

Some of them came from screwed up families, many more of them came from good families. A few grew up as wards of the system, most did not.

Every person starts with a tabula rasa. Everyone in this country has the same capital ... free education on which to build. What they decide to do with that capital, even at a very early age, can make more difference than coming from generations of poverty.

People invest capital in great ideas. Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, Ralph Lauren, Richard Branson and a host of others around the world came up with good ideas, attracted the capital, and made huge successes of themselves.

One thing they all had in common. They all started with nothing, used their brains and their drive to make something of themselves. I don't think any one of them would describe there success as easy.

What kind of family did you come from?

Our government has taken steps; Applications, 21 years of age, background checks, etc.,

And yet, it's easier to buy, tobacco, booze and drugs (as it seems, even though I have never used drugs).

Keep in mind that alcohol related deaths aren't all related to drunk driving. This also includes the long term consequences that drinking has on the body, along with tobacco.

Guns, everywhere? Hyperbole. Can I go to my local grocer and buy a gun? Can I go to my to corner convenient store and pick up a 9mm with my gallon of milk? Now maybe where you live it's common to hear guns and be around gun deaths, maybe. But guns are not "everywhere".
Yes, it's not hard to find a gun shop and if you're legally allowed at that time to purchase one, you can. But guns are not everywhere and outside of police, if you see one in and or around where you live, then it's probably owned illegally. Gun owners that I know, you wouldn't even know they owned one.

Care to answer why "gun deaths" are more important than all other preventable deaths I have provided statistical data for or will you conveniently ignore the question?
Because it adds a tick-mark on the side of the anti-gun agenda although it has less to do with the guns involved and more to do with the individuals being having a violent nature and possessing no effective conflict resolutions skills. They also happen to be predominantly male. I am not anti-male (I can't believe I have to state this) but this is what the statistics realistically show, I believe at the last accounting it's more than 80%.

If you don't believe it, check the statistic in our prisons which are the most controlled environments in the country and have a gun free inmate population. How much violence among them has been documented, sans firearm access?

The kind with lots of secrets.
Did they teach you what they know about secrets and keeping them?

Seriously, what are parents who don't have the knowledge or opportunity to pull themselves out of poverty going to be able to teach their kids about climbing out of poverty.

If you have to spend all of your time earning a wage in order to sustain your/your families lives, how do you obtain the skills, training, or education that would allow you to increase your earning in order to do better?

If EVERYONE is the environment into which you were born are all doing the same thing why would anyone think any differently? Where do you all expect the knowledge to come from and why do you expect random chance to be an indicator of what is possible? The people you named, several of whom are now billionaires may have started out dirt poor but they didn't lift themselves up by their bootstraps, someone took an interest in them and their ideas and aspirations and took them under their wing and gave them opportunities. They are still the exception though not the rule, the average person does not rise to the same heights that they have.

He was a felon so yes in fact he was a criminal and he was from what Chicago or something like that.
He was not a felon, AFAIK--although he claimed to be one. He claimed to be from Illinois. He was prosecuted for a felony..and pled it down to a misdemeanor.
He had a history with the Security Guard and had been kicked out of the mall a few times.

Bergquist, who died Tuesday at a hospital following the shooting the day before, had a run-in with Idaho State Police at the Statehouse building on April 2, the Idaho Statesman reports.
The newspaper, citing police documents, says a state trooper observed Bergquist inside the building that day apparently filming a video while "armed with a holstered semiautomatic handgun on his left hip."
The trooper followed Bergquist to the governor’s office, where he reportedly heard him tell a receptionist that he wanted to speak to the governor "to get his thoughts on persons convicted of felonies being able to carry guns."
"He went on to say that he was a felon and that by Idaho Code 18-310 he was able to carry a firearm and that he was trying to get the word out to others that they, too, could carry in Idaho," the trooper wrote in a police report viewed by the newspaper.
Although it is legal to carry firearms at the Statehouse, the trooper later asked the Ada County Prosecutor’s Office to investigate Bergquist for possible violation of Idaho Code 18-310, which outlines how some individuals are not allowed to possess firearms if they are convicted of certain felonies, the Idaho Statesman reports.
The Prosecutor’s Office then completed their review and cleared Bergquist of any wrongdoing.
"Idaho Code Section 18-310(2) has a list of qualifying felony convictions which prohibit firearm possession. Mr. Bergquist did not have a felony conviction for a listed offense," the Office told the Idaho Statesman. "He was prosecuted for a qualifying offense in another state, but that case did not result in a qualifying felony conviction. On July 28, 2011, a misdemeanor judgment of conviction was entered in that case. He was prosecuted for a retail theft offense in Illinois which does not qualify under 18-310 as a qualifying felony prior conviction. Our office could not take any action."

They are still the exception though not the rule, the average person does not rise to the same heights that they have.

To be fair, if they weren't exceptional, we wouldn't be talking about them.

There are lots of ways someone in poverty can be inspired to rise above it. First and foremost, being in poverty is a great motivation to not be in poverty. Poverty sucks. Bad food, poor hygiene, unfashionable clothing, and an off-brand smartphone.

Living in poverty has inspired many to rise above it just as having bad parents has inspired many to become good parents. Seeing bad examples is a real incentive to look for better examples.

Life is full of choices. Many times, the much easier choice is to give up and blame all your bad choices on "the man" or something similar. If that wasn't true, we'd all be skinny joggers.

BHxCuMjM6xbP6yn2YR9KER-768-80.jpg

Yet you mentioned blacks.... so yeah, as always, you are playing the race card.
If you deviants and commies are so embarrassed by blacks and browns, and they're so embarrassed by their own 'culture' that they snivel and whine and have to hope crying 'racism' will shut anybody up, then it's obvious it's you and them that have the problem, and refusing to address them only makes them worse. So congratulations on your role is encouraging degeneracy and disintegration in black and brown 'communities'; without it Democrats lose over half their base and votes.

Forum List

Back