Mass Shooting in Boise....Madness.

Send thoughts, prayers, hugs, and kisses.

The NRA Song
Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

Send thoughts, prayers, hugs, and kisses.

The NRA Song
Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​
As usual, the carnage was stopped by good guys with guns.

From the piece....

The Editorial Board
Mon, October 25, 2021, 6:51 PM

Idaho has had two mass shootings in five months. The latest happened here, and it has taken two lives from us.

America has faced a rising tide of gun violence and mass shootings. Even the COVID-19 pandemic, which brought life to a halt, did not stop the rise.

Until last year, Idaho was one of the few states in the nation that had not had a modern mass shooting, at least according to most sources. So it was easy to think that it couldn’t happen here, that we were somehow immune from what was happening so often all around us.
We were never immune. We were only lucky.

This year, that luck did not hold.

Three were injured at the mass shooting at Rigby Middle School in May. Another student at the same middle school was arrested with a gun in September. Now, according to current reports, four people, including a police officer, have been wounded in the mass shooting at the Boise Towne Square Mall. Two others died.
Whether or not these incidents met the technical definition of a mass shooting, they certainly felt like mass shootings. Do we need to wait for an incident that does meet the definition before we act?

The victims today are not only those who were murdered and wounded.
There are dozens of people who huddled, terrified, in stores, hoping the shooter wouldn’t find them.
And all of their friends and relatives, wondering whether the text messages they were receiving now would be the last they would hear from their loved ones.

We always thought we were safe in Idaho, that something like that couldn’t happen here. Monday’s shooting at Boise Towne Square shattered our illusions of safety, that we were somehow immune to problems that happen only in “those other places.” But really, it was only a matter of time. With gun violence and mass shootings in our country at crisis levels, it was bound to happen here at some point. This was just our turn.
Tonight is for mourning.

Tomorrow, we need to figure out what to do about this. We cannot allow this to keep happening.

Statesman editorials are the unsigned opinion expressing the consensus of the Idaho Statesman’s editorial board. Board members are opinion editor Scott McIntosh, opinion writer Bryan Clark, editor Chadd Cripe, newsroom editors Dana Oland and Jim Keyser and community members J.J. Saldaña and Christy Perry.

The bodies aren't even cold and already plying the stupid of gun control.
Do conservative even care about the warmth of a body....it's all about thoughts and prayers for the gun.

Please tell me that some conservative is currently caring for it.

Do conservative even care about the warmth of a body....it's all about thoughts and prayers for the gun.

Liberals want to ban guns, leaving law abiding citizens defenseless against the out of control thuggery. Stop acting like you give a fuck about your fellow citizens.

Given the events of this week, Hollywood’s glorification of gun violence is the problem. This Country in some shape and form is 600 years old and replete with guns. Had not had a problem until 1965 to the present.

So how do you explain other cultures who have the same movies as we see....not having these routine mass shootings?

Far more than progressives ever have. No one prays for an inanimate object. Are you really that far gone in your hatred that you would make such a vile and assinine statement?

For you and those others in this thread and the hundreds like it, the deaths of these people are just a means to an end for you.

From the piece....

The Editorial Board
Mon, October 25, 2021, 6:51 PM

Idaho has had two mass shootings in five months. The latest happened here, and it has taken two lives from us.

America has faced a rising tide of gun violence and mass shootings. Even the COVID-19 pandemic, which brought life to a halt, did not stop the rise.

Until last year, Idaho was one of the few states in the nation that had not had a modern mass shooting, at least according to most sources. So it was easy to think that it couldn’t happen here, that we were somehow immune from what was happening so often all around us.
We were never immune. We were only lucky.

This year, that luck did not hold.

Three were injured at the mass shooting at Rigby Middle School in May. Another student at the same middle school was arrested with a gun in September. Now, according to current reports, four people, including a police officer, have been wounded in the mass shooting at the Boise Towne Square Mall. Two others died.
Whether or not these incidents met the technical definition of a mass shooting, they certainly felt like mass shootings. Do we need to wait for an incident that does meet the definition before we act?

The victims today are not only those who were murdered and wounded.
There are dozens of people who huddled, terrified, in stores, hoping the shooter wouldn’t find them.
And all of their friends and relatives, wondering whether the text messages they were receiving now would be the last they would hear from their loved ones.

We always thought we were safe in Idaho, that something like that couldn’t happen here. Monday’s shooting at Boise Towne Square shattered our illusions of safety, that we were somehow immune to problems that happen only in “those other places.” But really, it was only a matter of time. With gun violence and mass shootings in our country at crisis levels, it was bound to happen here at some point. This was just our turn.
Tonight is for mourning.

Tomorrow, we need to figure out what to do about this. We cannot allow this to keep happening.

Statesman editorials are the unsigned opinion expressing the consensus of the Idaho Statesman’s editorial board. Board members are opinion editor Scott McIntosh, opinion writer Bryan Clark, editor Chadd Cripe, newsroom editors Dana Oland and Jim Keyser and community members J.J. Saldaña and Christy Perry.
WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS (THING THAT ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS) TO HAPPEN ANYMORE!!!!

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE (TO USE THIS TO PUT DEMOCRATS IN POWER)!!!!

So how do you explain other cultures who have the same movies as we see....not having these routine mass shootings?

Name a culture. Also, be sure to include cultures that have random machete attacks, driving cars into people, and bombings. Back to our culture, how do you explain no shoot ups of innocent people (eg school shootings) from 1500 to 1965 and yet over the past 55 years we are replete with them?

Forum List

Back