Mass Shooting in Boise....Madness.

So how do you explain other cultures who have the same movies as we see....not having these routine mass shootings?
Those other "cultures" use knives, clubs and vehicles and their victims have little or no defense, IDIOT.

There's no real attempts being made to change the situation, other than more police violence against blacks that doesn't work. It just gets worse as it also energizes white supremisists and then the Klan
There are real attempts to change that, it’s called conservatism and promoting the family unit with fathers. Something lefties hate and have fought to destroy for nearly 100 years.

Dude, it’s stupid to blame every problem in the world on “rampant liberalism”.
Say something smarter or nobody is gonna take you seriously.
^^ Spoken like a typical lefty that doesn’t want to acknowledge how your policies including feminism has destroyed the family unit, especially fathers, to supplant them with the welfare state and perpetual poverty.

Far more than progressives ever have. No one prays for an inanimate object. Are you really that far gone in your hatred that you would make such a vile and assinine statement?

For you and those others in this thread and the hundreds like it, the deaths of these people are just a means to an end for you.
Dude, the second amendment must be held….is anyone caring for the gun besides me.

Think about the poor gun, it sad it could be stopped from killing more people.

Some perspective. I can appreciate the need to want to protect lives and stop unnecessary deaths.
However, I do wish that some could see the social hypocrisy that politicians and our MSM and other political pundits created.

According to the CDC - In 2019, 39,566 deaths were related to guns (and doesn't matter how you define the death)

Those almost 40,000 deaths are a tragic loss no matter the reality (unless you're a scumbag criminal and looking to harm or have harmed someone else).

In relation to those deaths, according to the CDC:
95,000 Alcohol related deaths each. And per the CDC, preventable.

According to the CDC 96,779 deaths this year due to drug overdose.

According to the CDC Tobacco related deaths are 480,000 and of that 41,000 related to second hand smoke.

So, that's about 672,000 preventable deaths compared to 40,000 due to this pandemic called guns.

So tell me why there isn't this social outrage over the 672K deaths that could be stopped if we once again outlawed alcohol, shut down the tobacco farms and put a stop to drugs once and for all? Why don't we care enough about those deaths? Oh that's right, because it hasn't been made political... YET.

How many of you would give up your weed, your booze, and or smokes so we can save 600K lives a year? And don't tell me you're responsible with your usage so you don't need to have your vice take from you either.

I would also wager that the percentage of responsible gun owners verses the percentage of responsible "drinkers" is much higher. So again, tell me why guns are so bad?
Intoxicated driving hasn’t been illegal?

No limits put in cigarettes? Purchase of alcohol?

Based on what criteria? Not knowing and not caring on your part? How and why is that a surrender?
You can't support your thesis.

If hollywood movies do contribute to gun violence...as you said....explain why the same movies shown world wide--for decades--haven't had the same results of routine mass shootings as we have had here.

If hollywood movies do contribute to gun violence...as you said....explain why the same movies shown world wide--for decades--haven't had the same results of routine mass shootings as we have had here.
You chose to gloss over America having guns for 500 years yet in the last 50 there have been more mass shootings. You don’t know. You don’t care.

Most foreigners are one crisis away from getting on their knees begging government to save them. Their own governments don't trust them with guns and those governments that did, asked them to give up and they complied like sheep. To put it simply, most Foreigners are pussies.

Forum List

Back