Mass Shooting At A Fort Myers Nightclub

Press conference at 2
according to local news they are saying gang related.

The whole thing is so senseless and sad.

Just quit Sundance. This is not the place for your racist comments.
Press conference at 2

That's what humans are best at, senseless and sad.

And self sacrificing and heroic......

ah say...give all da negroes ak47's ....let them have it out...whats left ship off to afreeka.

From abc-7

Active investigation

Police said they have detained three persons of interest in connection with the shooting, including one person who was shot at by a Lee County deputy during a traffic stop along Ortiz Avenue, according to a source.

At a 2 p.m. news briefing, Fort Myers Interim Police Chief Dennis Eads said more suspects are being sought. He also made clear the incident was not an act of terror.

Here's the deal, mass gatherings anywhere in this country is now a dangerous venture. If folks are wise, stay close to home, your guns and the bible!!

Press conference at 2

ah say...give all da negroes ak47's ....let them have it out...whats left ship off to afreeka.
Press conference at 2

Since you believe black lives matter....what is your solution to black on black crime?

Oh? You do not have one....suprise,suprise.....not.

All lives matter. And the rest of your post makes no sense in terms of mine. Nor does it offer any solutions.
Press conference at 2

Press conference at 2

Since you believe black lives matter....what is your solution to black on black crime?

Oh? You do not have one....suprise,suprise.....not.

According to the statement: 'We are deeply sorry for all involved. We tried to give the teens WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS A SAFE PLACE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.

'Ages 12-17. There was armed security as well as full security,inside and out. As the club was closing and parents were picking their children up.....that's when all this took place...

...Last week the club hosted a 'Girls go Wild' party dubbed the 'no panties edition'.......there was a little girl who also got shot and she was 13. One of the security guard's daughters got shot, so I mean there was kids 13, 14, 15, 16. It was a young kids event.'... 18-year-old and 14-year-old boys killed in Fort Myers club shooting

One has to wonder about parents dropping their minor children off at a club which the week before hosted a "girls go wild" party dubbed "no panties edition". As Larry the Cable guy would say "there's your sign".

With more information, I'm tempted to say this is another attack by an Islamic who sees this teen night at such a club as yet another American inroad into the minds of youth being warped by the new cult taking over the country: a cult of no morality. A culture where parents see it as "normal" now to bring children to a burlesque joint to "party and have fun".

But I could be wrong. It might have been just a disgruntled boyfriend or girlfriend? We'll learn soon enough I suppose.

Yeah, it seems they lost their liquor license back in June and maybe that is a hint why...
According to the statement: 'We are deeply sorry for all involved. We tried to give the teens WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS A SAFE PLACE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.

'Ages 12-17. There was armed security as well as full security,inside and out. As the club was closing and parents were picking their children up.....that's when all this took place...

...Last week the club hosted a 'Girls go Wild' party dubbed the 'no panties edition'.......there was a little girl who also got shot and she was 13. One of the security guard's daughters got shot, so I mean there was kids 13, 14, 15, 16. It was a young kids event.'... 18-year-old and 14-year-old boys killed in Fort Myers club shooting

One has to wonder about parents dropping their minor children off at a club which the week before hosted a "girls go wild" party dubbed "no panties edition". As Larry the Cable guy would say "there's your sign".

With more information, I'm tempted to say this is another attack by an Islamic who sees this teen night at such a club as yet another American inroad into the minds of youth being warped by the new cult taking over the country: a cult of no morality. A culture where parents see it as "normal" now to bring children to a burlesque joint to "party and have fun".

But I could be wrong. It might have been just a disgruntled boyfriend or girlfriend? We'll learn soon enough I suppose.

So you are saying that if it was an attack by a Muslin it was justified?

If he is that is just wrong, though I didn't read it that way. I read it as meaning it would offend many Muslims-not as a justification. I could be wrong, who knows.

So you are saying that if it was an attack by a Muslin it was justified?

Did anybody find anything about the attackers? I cannot find any information about the shooters. If it was not terrorist (but mass shootings always are terrorist acts regardless of the motive) related, then why the information is withheld or is it withheld at all?

Did anybody find anything about the attackers? I cannot find any information about the shooters. If it was not terrorist (but mass shootings always are terrorist acts regardless of the motive) related, then why the information is withheld or is it withheld at all?
Gang related.

Gang related.
Sure it is, they said that at the first news release. Since then they've said nothing about the shooters. I find it somewhat fishy.

It was suggested it was gang related. The fbi is now involved as well as atf, though.

from nbc-2
Police said they have detained three persons of interest in connection with the shooting, including one person who was shot at by a Lee County deputy during a traffic stop along Ortiz Avenue, according to a source.

At a 2 p.m. news briefing, Fort Myers Interim Police Chief Dennis Eads said more suspects are being sought. He also made clear the incident was not an act of terror.

"We are currently working closely with the Florida Department of law-enforcement the Lee County sheriffs office the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Alcohol Tobacco and Firearm agencies," he said. "Everyone has put in a different role. There's a lot of investigative hours going into this. But I remain very resolved that justice will be served."

Forum List

Back