Mass Exodus causing changes to NY TV Shows

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
4emn5m.jpg

"White flight" (not that it is actually just whites) takes the wealth right out of an area. Happen in a lot of LA suburbs after the Watts riot.
I think when you take out the businesses and services= you are taking away employment and conveniences and in a major city where walking distance is important the distance and density and lack of stock of the only open businesses in miles makes it harder and harder to function and becomes less and less tolerable. Add to that the safety issue and it's impossible to have a normal life or functioning city that one is willing to stay in.
Factor that people finally see city density as problematic and all these factors equate to a city's demise.

"White flight" (not that it is actually just whites) takes the wealth right out of an area. Happen in a lot of LA suburbs after the Watts riot.
This is the Democrat plan for all of America, to make the entire country such a shit hole that all white people flee out of the country.

Detroit was the richest city in the union back in the 1950s with the 3 automakers and Motown. Then came the Democrats working with unions and promises of unicorns and pennies from heaven, and soon the only people left in that city were those that couldnt afford to leave. Democrat policies always end up fucking the middle class and poor, because those are their voters who they dont give a shit about...

In 1950, Detroit was the wealthiest city in America on a per capita income basis. Today, the Census Bureau reports that it is the nation's 2nd poorest major city, just "edging out" Cleveland.
Detroit: The Triumph of Progressive Public Policy ...
www.michigancapitolconfidential.com/12832

www.michigancapitolconfidential.com/12832

I think when you take out the businesses and services= you are taking away employment and conveniences and in a major city where walking distance is important the distance and density and lack of stock of the only open businesses in miles makes it harder and harder to function and becomes less and less tolerable. Add to that the safety issue and it's impossible to have a normal life or functioning city that one is willing to stay in.
Factor that people finally see city density as problematic and all these factors equate to a city's demise.
We met a NY couple years ago in the Everglades that we got to know a bit. They showed us pics of their house (standard construction nothing fancy) and such. They also shared what they paid in property taxes alone and I all I could say was boy we could live good every year off of your tax bill alone. I've never had any desire to go to NY even prior to all that.

A friend of mine is a Liberal real estate attorney living on Manhattan's Upper West Side. She told me that one of her clients, who paid over $10MM in tax to NYC..$10MM in taxes to the CITY!!! last year just left never to return.

AOC and DeBlasio are saying, "yeah good riddance!"

A friend of mine is a Liberal real estate attorney living on Manhattan's Upper West Side. She told me that one of her clients, who paid over $10MM in tax to NYC..$10MM in taxes to the CITY!!! last year just left never to return.

the social phenomenon I find the MOST INTERESTING is that when the most productive
people who own their own houses FLEE the crime and insanely elevated taxes and the neighborhood
descends into the sewer, the propaganda becomes -----LOOK AT THE MESS THEY LEFT TO US. THEY TOOK THE WEALTH AWAY

It gets worse----after the self-supporting and tax payers FLEE-----the complaints also include ---
THEY don't GIVE BACK to the "community"
??give back?? as in ?give back? being victimized by crime and super inflated taxes to
fund the bread and circuses politics of THEIR
leader?

Cuomo and DeBlasio still have NO PLANS FOR INDOOR DINING!!

They are actively trying to kill the NY economy

When David Tepper relocated from New Jersey to Florida, it cost the state something like 8% of their tax revenues.

Los Angeles was once a beautiful city....same with San Francisco and now they are danger filled dumps...all of the billboards and signs are in Spanish...the buildings and streets are filthy...homeless scum and dirt bag gandsta thugs run the streets after dark....and now we are all watching it happen to the big Apple....never vote democrat...I don't care who their challenger is dems will ruin everything they touch.....and there is no such thing as a moderate democrat...they are all communist anti Americans at heart.....

I always liked small towns central to 2 major cities for access to double the choices and opps but also as suburbs expand those central cities have great increased R.E. values.

Forum List

Back