mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

Stations do not usually handle communications and dispatch the patrol officers. Where did you get that silly idea?

That is the point of the Blue pull stations....to bypass the 911 system and inform the police directly about the attack....saving time....

They are. And since mass public shooters rarely have prior criminal records, nothing you do would stop them from being legally able to buy a gun.......
Except of course to remove the preferred and most effective models as a choice. :uhoh3:

Regime goes silent on Trans issue.

Why? I have guns and I've never shot anyone. So why should I be punished for someone else's illegal actions?

If someone ran over a bunch of people with a truck, would you want to make those difficult to acquire?
People choke on hotdogs too, dope.
They just aren’t designed to kill quickly, effectively and en masse.

You stupid Moon Bat.

The Mayor of Nashville is a stupid Democrat.

The Chief of Police is a stupid Negro Democrat.

Most of the Nashville City Council are filthy ass Democrats.

Nashville metro is like all American big city shitholes. Run by incompetent Democrats.
Nashville is a beautiful city that normally is relatively crime-free. What does the mayor have to do with the anything? Your racism is showing. I spend a lot of time in Nashville. It is the one large city I have ever seen that I would consider living in.

Why bypass 911? You want every officer on or off duty to respond? You are an idiot!

Moron....do you understand how 911 works? It takes longer to channel the emergency call to 911 who then have to pass the information to the local police....

The Blue Pull Station immediately alerts the police station in the town....saving minutes of time .......and they also alert the cars on the road to go to the school under attack...again, saving minutes of time....

Except of course to remove the preferred and most effective models as a choice. :uhoh3:

Moron.....

Nashville shooting with 2 rifles...

6 killed

Kerch, Russia, polytechnik shooting, with a 5 shot, pump action shotgun?

No rifle, no magazine......?

20 killed, 70 injured.....

It isn't the weapon that matters.....it is how much free time the killer has before someone starts shooting back at them....you doofus.....

People choke on hotdogs too, dope.
They just aren’t designed to kill quickly, effectively and en masse.

So are nuclear weapons, but we're only used them twice during the last 70-something years. I suppose the mere possession of a firearm makes you imagine that it's eventually going to be used in a mass murder?

Such a scared little rabbit. How do you even manage to go on living, if you're that afraid? Do you wrap yourself in bubble wrap every night and curl up in your closet, sucking your thumb?

Nashville is a beautiful city that normally is relatively crime-free. What does the mayor have to do with the anything? Your racism is showing. I spend a lot of time in Nashville. It is the one large city I have ever seen that I would consider living in.
Just about all the great American cities have been corrupted by incompetent Democrat leadership.

The good thing is that the officers in Nashville reacted in a courageous and competent manner.

The thing that is in question is did the "Defund the Police" that the Nashville Democrats did to kiss the ass of BLM prevent the school from having the opportunity to employ a deputized resource officer.

why is that stupid ? you dont see many mass shootings against legally armed people . imagine the increase in bank robberies if no armed guards were around .
This is stupid too. Have any armed guards every murdered innocent people on the streets, in restaurants, etc. as well as tellers and those who are members of the bank doing business?

Moron....do you understand how 911 works? It takes longer to channel the emergency call to 911 who then have to pass the information to the local police....

The Blue Pull Station immediately alerts the police station in the town....saving minutes of time .......and they also alert the cars on the road to go to the school under attack...again, saving minutes of time....

Not according to the website you posted. Perhaps you should read it. As I stated before, the calls, texts and messages go to the phones of first responders. Everyone would respond.

Ever seen a TV show where they get all the cops going to one location so they can rob a bank somewhere else?

Forum List

Back