Masks

It's funny how they are tripling down on stupid.

They are swabbing asses now to test for COVID. If COVID is coming out of asses, shouldn't everybody be wearing diapers on their asses, rather than diapers on their faces?

Really? They are swabbing asses to test for COVID? Sounds like you are the one tripling down on stupid. Got any links to back up your idiotic claim? But, if you can find a link to prove this, the reason probably is because Trump supporters have their heads firmly up their asses, and that is the only way doctors can reach their nose.

They are swabbing asses now to test for COVID. If COVID is coming out of asses, shouldn't everybody be wearing diapers on their asses, rather than diapers on their faces?

Really? They are swabbing asses to test for COVID? Sounds like you are the one tripling down on stupid. Got any links to back up your idiotic claim? But, if you can find a link to prove this, the reason probably is because Trump supporters have their heads firmly up their asses, and that is the only way doctors can reach their nose.
Here you go!

Here you go!

Sorry, but that isn't being done here in the US, and your link even says that it's only for high risk cases. And, apparently, only China is doing it.

From your link........................

State-run channel CCTV reported that the tests are reserved for high-risk cases, although there does not appear to be a coordinated policy for them, with reports of surprise tests for some individuals..

ZOMG!!! loling...

young-woman-laughing-picture_csp5832981.jpg

Government-furnished masks are a stupid idea, since most every place that enforces a mask mandate has someone at the door to give you one if you don't have one. Hell, they're not even enforcing the mandates at most places I've been to.

Here you go!

Well, this really isn't that big of a stretch (no pun intended). We did have a President that suggested bringing UV light into our bodies "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

Here you go!

Sorry, but that isn't being done here in the US, and your link even says that it's only for high risk cases. And, apparently, only China is doing it.

From your link........................

State-run channel CCTV reported that the tests are reserved for high-risk cases, although there does not appear to be a coordinated policy for them, with reports of surprise tests for some individuals..
Just a matter of time before Sleepy Joe likes the idea

Government-furnished masks are a stupid idea, since most every place that enforces a mask mandate has someone at the door to give you one if you don't have one. Hell, they're not even enforcing the mandates at most places I've been to.
TRUE THAT! I've been in a ton of stores and NO ONE has told me to put on a mask yet...this going on a year now

I can't stop laughing!

Mine will go right in the garbage can...

Unless they're planning to send whole boxes of them to each household on a regular basis, they can go fuck themselves. Do you know how unsanitary and dangerous it is to use the same mask over and over and over?

TRUE THAT! I've been in a ton of stores and NO ONE has told me to put on a mask yet...this going on a year now

I haven't worn one either. No one says anything down here.

I usually wear a mask in stores, because I have no desire to get my favorite stores in trouble and I usually don't have time for a conversation about it IF someone is inclined to make a thing of it. I've forgotten to grab the stupid thing while getting out of my car once or twice, though, and sometimes a store employee will politely ask me if I need him to give me one. As time goes on, though, I've noticed that it's less and less common.

Forum List

Back