Masks Still Don’t Work

I find all you cultists are dumber than shit.

California Mask Mandate Returns as Schools Says Wear Masks or Stay Home​

BY KHALEDA RAHMAN ON 7/19/22 AT 11:02 AM EDT

That's California. I don't care what happens there. Ii don't live there. I would never live that far west nor nowhere near that south.

It was disillusioning to watch Covid play out. Everyone screeching at each other to take on these ineffective and frankly stupid mitigations with no evidence they worked.

History will laugh at us. I mean:

View attachment 682603
Come on. Everyone knows they were keeping us safe by not sending the virus thru the TV and infecting us.
Double masked!
1660558764472.png

I don't read leftist or rightist news. They're both liars. Like the so called labor shortage and supply chain crisis. Fake news.

I've recently seen (in the past two weeks) a large uptick in people wearing masks out in public places.

Is there another DemenitacRat fauxdemic I haven't heard about, or could it be it's just because it's allergy season?
probably monkey pox fear. since most dems are gay, and monkey pox is a gay disease, it makes sense.

WTF?
"only be worn by the vulnerable"?
But, but, but the mask don't help........at all

Has the flu ended?
I believe we are stuck with this for the foreseeable future, in one variant or the other.

The reason masks do not help is that "flattening the curve" is not helpful.
When you "flatten the curve", then you do not achieve herd immunity, so then the epidemic can not end, and more will die.

Yes the flu epidemic ends every time it comes around.
Typically flu only last for about 2 months or so, until enough people gain herd immunity to end it.

No, it isn't.

But they don't work...............remember.
So, how are mask preventing herd immunity?

See above.

Herd immunity is the only way to end any epidemic, and then you do NOT want to slow the infection rate, but instead to speed it up.
The faster you spread an infection, then the quicker you end it, saving lives.
You can only hide the vulnerable for a short period of time.

only particles larger than .3 microns, a virus cell is .0125 microns.

The actual virus size is not the most important factor, since the virus is likely stuck in a wad of mucus.
However, if the mask is not changed, the mucus will dry out and might release the tiny virus?

WTF?.............Again.

The masks dissipate a sneeze or a cough.
It doesn't prevent them from escaping the mask enclosure.

Don't think "dissipate" means what you think it means.
It doesn't mean STOP.

Much like Trump and his cult.

If the cough or sneeze has mucus droplets, the mask can catch them, but only temporarily, until they dry out and release the virus.

Sure they can be but touching the same item as a person with the flu, will produce the same result..............FLU.
If people wiped down their shopping cart handle with an alcohol wipe, it reduces their exposure.

Turns out that is wrong.
The flu is spread by contact, but it turns out covid is not.
They were wrong.

No, they didn't.
Did the CDC say masks do NOT dissipate germs?

Germs is not relevant to covid because the term include bacteria and large pathogens as well as viruses.
The word "dissipate" is not relevant because masks can't dissipate anything. The air from sneezes or coughs go right through.
What you mean is that a mask can temporarily hold back mucus droplets, until they dry.

Sure, just like motorcycle helmets and seat belts are.

And traffic laws do NOTHING to prevent vehicle accidents.

Wrong.
Traffic laws ate the single most important means of preventing vehicle accident.
The problem with masks is that they prevent an epidemic from ending, so make it go on forever, killing the maximum number of people
You only want to go with masks for the vulnerable, or if you are using a full quarantine strategy because the epidemic is too lethal, like we did for Ebola.

The reason masks do not help is that "flattening the curve" is not helpful.
Really?
Less people getting sick is not helpful?
When you "flatten the curve", then you do not achieve herd immunity, so then the epidemic can not end, and more will die.

Yes the flu epidemic ends every time it comes around.
Typically flu only last for about 2 months or so, until enough people gain herd immunity to end it.
No.
People get the flu year round.
Generally from school kids and work.
If "herd immunity" worked, it wouldn't come back, but it does.

Just like different strains of covid will come back this winter.

Germs is not relevant to covid because the term include bacteria and large pathogens as well as viruses.
The word "dissipate" is not relevant because masks can't dissipate anything. The air from sneezes or coughs go right through.
Wrong.
They dissipate the germ droplets, just like holding your semi-closed hand does.
What you mean is that a mask can temporarily hold back mucus droplets, until they dry.
WOW.
So, they are like mushroom spores?

NO, it wasn't.
Yes.....................protect.........................just like seatbelts in cars protect you, helmets protect football players and shoes protect feet from injury.

NOT, PREVENT.

People still get injured and die in vehicle accidents, football players still get head injuries and people still get nails that go through their shoes, into their feet.
Ill agree when my chain link fence stops mosquitoes. Size matters dipshit

Forum List

Back