Masks Still Don’t Work

If they don't work why do Dr offices still insist you wear them? And why is Philly going to impose a temporary mask mandate at schools this winter where people gather close together?

The answer is, you're an idiot. LOL.

“In fact, Alameda County observed higher masking rates than anywhere else in the Country at the time.”

But The Alameda County Health Department did not respond to follow-up questions on how they determined their county had higher rates of masking than anywhere else in the country

So we don't know how they even determined if these places with mandates had a higher rate of masking.

Your article also talked about people not wearing masks properly or wearing cheap masks. I'm telling you that even a cheap mask is better than no mask at all. And a cheap mask aint gonna work when people are wearing them around their chins.

your knowledge of masks and medicine is as minimal as your knowledge of politics and government. you have become the USMB joke, no one takes anything you post seriously.
That is not true. I notice you guys say this to every liberal you argue with. I would bet if you asked most here would say they respect rightwinger and he contributes a lot to this site.

I would hate it if all you ignorant evil racist homophobes disappeared. What would me and rightwinger talk about?

Now is when you tell me I'm the joke on USMB. Oh, and if you mean he's a joke with the far right wingers on this site, if I were him, I'd wear that like a badge of honor. Like a gold fucking star.

“In fact, Alameda County observed higher masking rates than anywhere else in the Country at the time.”

But The Alameda County Health Department did not respond to follow-up questions on how they determined their county had higher rates of masking than anywhere else in the country

So we don't know how they even determined if these places with mandates had a higher rate of masking.

Your article also talked about people not wearing masks properly or wearing cheap masks. I'm telling you that even a cheap mask is better than no mask at all. And a cheap mask aint gonna work when people are wearing them around their chins.

215037.jpg

Show me a picture of medical staff wearing a mask in a clinic pre 2020.

In America or in China?

Cloth masks​

A cloth mask is intended to trap respiratory droplets that are released when the wearer talks, coughs or sneezes. It also acts as a barrier to protect the wearer from inhaling droplets released by others.

In the U.S., everyone also needs to wear a mask while on planes, buses, trains and other forms of public transportation.

Mayo Clinic

What I'm reading is even cheap masks are better than no mask at all.

If they don't work why do Dr offices still insist you wear them? And why is Philly going to impose a temporary mask mandate at schools this winter where people gather close together?

The answer is, you're an idiot. LOL.
My baloney has a first name....its O S C A R.....

More nonsense from the branch cult Covidians

Size matters with viruses. Your an idiot if you think they stopped the spread.

Now go pray to your idol Fauci.

View attachment 687182

Technicians perform a dry run in the influenza manufacturing facility at Sanofi Pasteur in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania. As nervous Americans clamor for the H1N1 flu vaccine, production is running several weeks behind schedule, and health officials blame the pressure on pharmaceutical companies to crank out the ordinary flu vaccine at the same time, and an antiquated manufacturing process that relies on millions of chicken eggs. (AP Photo/Sanofi Pasteur, David W. Coulter) #
Lab dress is not the same as the outside world. Go ahead and get a bubble and lock your ass up in it for your fear. Cant help people still pushing bs after years of this nonsense

Viruses do not have wings and fly around the room

They are transported in drops of spit which are captured in masks

I do wonder why here in Florida no one is wearing any masks and the virus has all but disappeared and in China everyone is masked and locked down but it's spreading like crazy.

I'm visiting Florida from Dec 23 to Jan 16.

I do wonder why here in Florida no one is wearing any masks and the virus has all but disappeared and in China everyone is masked and locked down but it's spreading like crazy.

I'm visiting Florida from Dec 23 to Jan 16.
Maybe because the infection is more severe in China than in Florida

Maybe because the infection is more severe in China than in Florida
Asians must be really susceptible to it. I guess that makes sense since they made it there in a lab and they made it to be deadly to humans, I'm sure they experimented on a few asian prisoners.

They screwed up. They should have developed it with white ginny pigs.

It affects black people worse too. Weird. Sorry not sorry.

Forum List

Back