"Masks Make Us Slaves" Massive Protests in Germany Over C0VlD Lockdown

Part of it could be, Europe has many national governments and many bodies research, thus, many organizations telling their story.

More paths to truth.

The title of this mirrored video is, "No One Has Died From The Coronavirus' Says The President Of The Bulgarian Pathology Association"

YouTube, in it's infinite wisdom, to protect you, has decided to keep pulling it, so if it doesn't work, and you want to watch it on YouTube, you can search for it by title;

Bitchute, no embedding yet by admin;

Re: YouTube pulling Corona virus videos...the old saying is when you are over the target you begin to
take on all the flack.

I don't agree with the slogan... But I don't know all about there is to know here either... But why in the world isn't major media not talking about this in Germany?

leads in with a lie about 1 million demonstrators, posts doctored picture of the demo, and that in the first minute. sure. i will watch the rest. LOL

I don't agree with the slogan... But I don't know all about there is to know here either... But why in the world isn't major media not talking about this in Germany?

Huh? COVID-19 is in Germany also? Listening to Liberals you would think COVID-19 was created by Trump and only exists in the US.

On that note, a good friend of mine is from the England. The other day he was complaining how bad it's been run there. I guess that's Trump's fault also.

#WORLDWIDEpandemic

leads in with a lie about 1 million demonstrators, posts doctored picture of the demo, and that in the first minute. sure. i will watch the rest. LOL

art 2:14 he shows the street parade in zurich to "support" the "massive number " of protestors in berlin. that's some damn good investigating.

art 2:14 he shows the street parade in zurich to "support" the "massive number " of protestors in berlin. that's some damn good investigating.

Were the other pictures incorrect too?

Forum List

Back