Gun sales spike among African Americans: ‘Our ancestors died for us to vote, they also died for us to be able to carry guns’

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Interesting....I guess we should all applaud this new-found support for the 2nd amendment, eh? I sure do....as has been often said here..an armed populace is the only true guarantee of freedom.

When Americans panic, they buy guns — lots of them. During the first six months of 2020, amid a global coronavirus pandemic, gun retailers have reported a record 10.3 million firearm transactions, according to a new survey by the National Shooting Sports Foundation. Overall, gun sales in the U.S. have increased by 95 percent while ammunition sales have increased 139 percent compared to the same period last year.
And while various demographic groups are buying guns in 2020, African-Americans account for the highest increase in gun purchases of any group.
"The highest overall firearm sales increase comes from Black men and women, who show a 58.2% increase in purchases during the first six months of 2020 versus the same period last year," Jim Curcuruto, NSSF director of research and market development noted in his report. “Bottom line is that there has never been a sustained surge in firearm sales quite like what we are in the midst of.”

Interesting....I guess we should all applaud this new-found support for the 2nd amendment, eh? I sure do....as has been often said here..an armed populace is the only true guarantee of freedom.

When Americans panic, they buy guns — lots of them. During the first six months of 2020, amid a global coronavirus pandemic, gun retailers have reported a record 10.3 million firearm transactions, according to a new survey by the National Shooting Sports Foundation. Overall, gun sales in the U.S. have increased by 95 percent while ammunition sales have increased 139 percent compared to the same period last year.
And while various demographic groups are buying guns in 2020, African-Americans account for the highest increase in gun purchases of any group.
"The highest overall firearm sales increase comes from Black men and women, who show a 58.2% increase in purchases during the first six months of 2020 versus the same period last year," Jim Curcuruto, NSSF director of research and market development noted in his report. “Bottom line is that there has never been a sustained surge in firearm sales quite like what we are in the midst of.”
Frankly, they got em anyway.

not sure why they are calling it panic. cops are standing down, crime is spiking and all the trends seem to be for it to get far worse before it gets better.

of course anyone, with any sense in this situation should want to be armed.

i've been thinking about buy more and bigger myself.

Great. They go through an FFL dealer like the rest of us.

#walkaway is the clue. Rational Blacks are gearing up to protect themselves from radical Marxists and the Defund the Police idiocy.
You think that's their motivation? Clueless.

crime is spiking in the cites were they live. and they are hearing a lot of shit talk about defunding the police.

yes, i think that is their motivation.

what? you hoping it is Race War? lol!!!

#walkaway is the clue. Rational Blacks are gearing up to protect themselves from radical Marxists and the Defund the Police idiocy.
Rational Blacks are gearing up....to protect themselves from many things...if the long-awaited civil war comes..what side do you think that the majority of blacks will be on?

crime is spiking in the cites were they live. and they are hearing a lot of shit talk about defunding the police.

Nope. A gun protects you from government tyranny. didn't you know that?

Rational Blacks are gearing up....to protect themselves from many things...if the long-awaited civil war comes..what side do you think that the majority of blacks will be on?

The dead side?

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

The dead side?
LOL! And that..is why they are buying guns...i think they might think that the dead side..is something they want to have some control over.

which, they are not facing. what they are facing is a breakdown in the government and a withdrawal of the police from providing law and order.

The dead side?
LOL! And that..is why they are buying guns...i think they might think that the dead side..is something they want to have some control over.

If they were afraid of whitey they would have already bought firearms.

which, they are not facing. what they are facing is a breakdown in the government and a withdrawal of the police from providing law and order.
So you are saying their fear of government tyranny is unfounded?

So why the sudden increase in gun sales to blacks?
Is it to kill whitey? Or for protection?
Tomato/Tomahto

considering that the vast majority of people that commit violent crimes on blacks are not white,

your post was exactly wrong.

if you were joking, i apologize for not catching it. i am not feeling that great.

The dead side?

If they were afraid of whitey they would have already bought firearms.
Perhaps they are buying guns..because they are NOT afraid of Racists anymore--and dream of bagging one..in the same way that your ilk dream of shooting black folk!

Forum List

Back