Masking the science

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
This article was written by a doctor, and it compares the science of masks to the politics of masks.

Ten point go to any lefty who can quote flawed information that they dispute from this article and post it here with a brief explanation of what is inaccurate about it.

I'd give you ten points if you could actually discuss the issue and not just skim the headline.

Last edited:
This is an "opinion" piece from a conservative leaning group of doctors. Suspect at best. The reason it may be inaccurate is because it is derived from a political point of view, not a science one.
All you have to do is take a look at their blog to find out what their "opinions" are.

I'd give you ten points if you could actually discuss the issue and not just skim the headline.
I'm glad to see that you do not dispute ANYTHING from that great article, as the opening post requests. That is a strong endorsement of the article.

I'm glad to see that you do not dispute ANYTHING from that great article, as the opening post requests. That is a strong endorsement of the article.
These negative nellies are concentrating on masks and not finding a cure or finding actions that do work, instead all they can do is be nay sayers which leads me to believe they are half hearted doctors. There is no shortages of critics or masks.

This is an "opinion" piece from a conservative leaning group of doctors. Suspect at best. The reason it may be inaccurate is because it is derived from a political point of view, not a science one.
All you have to do is take a look at their blog to find out what their "opinions" are.
Can you quote what you think is inaccurate in the article like the opening posts requests?

Can you quote what you think is inaccurate in the article like the opening posts requests?

This right here. Doesn't jive with the article below it.
"Sweden has the lowest number of deaths per million in this comparison despite only 7.7% of the surveyed population reported wearing a mask".

The entire article is a politically written, statistical and study based, cherry picked blog. It's someone's opinion. I could probably read something similar to this
on just about any alt-right Internet site. Sweden's death rate is lower than its lockdown European neighbors because it is not only lower in population, but
its population is spread out. Any fifth grader could work that out.

Mask are worthless and do more harm than good. They are like germ incubators you wear on your face. Most covid cases are by people who are heavy mask wearers.

Bottom line... if mask were good for Americans, Democrats would oppose them. The mask mandates come straight from Xi to gage how subservient the American population is.

"Sweden has the lowest number of deaths per million in this comparison despite only 7.7% of the surveyed population reported wearing a mask".

The entire article is a politically written, statistical and study based, cherry picked blog. It's someone's opinion. I could probably read something similar to this
on just about any alt-right Internet site. Sweden's death rate is lower than its lockdown European neighbors because it is not only lower in population, but
I'm glad to see that you only dispute this item, this is still a great endorsement of the article. On your one dispute, I noticed that the article you posted (from a different date, lol) has a disclaimer about skewed information. Can you post what the accurate information was on the date of what you are disputing?

Soon enough people like you will find yourself in Dante's Ninth Circle.

What did this post have to do with the topic? Is there anything in the OP you can dispute?

I'm glad to see that you only dispute this item, this is still a great endorsement of the article. On your one dispute, I noticed that the article you posted (from a different date, lol) has a disclaimer about skewed information. Can you post what the accurate information was on the date of what you are disputing?

This is just one sentence in the article I brought up. Again, this article was written from a political stance. The numbers, charts, and graphs were all cherry picked to support this political point of view.
Therefore, it is viewed in that light. If you don't want to wear a mask, don't. But if you get called out for it, I'm not going to defend you.

What did this post have to do with the topic? Is there anything in the OP you can dispute?

The millions of data points which rebut this effort by responsible people who comprehend the virus is transmitted by close contact with the infection.

What does it hurt to wear a mask, and to keep social distancing?

Stupid people like you are easily manipulated by people like Ev Metro.

This is just one sentence in the article I brought up. Again, this article was written from a political stance. The numbers, charts, and graphs were all cherry picked to support this political point of view.
Therefore, it is viewed in that light. If you don't want to wear a mask, don't. But if you get called out for it, I'm not going to defend you.
I wore a mask and got C19--and I'm very strictly sanitary

The millions of data points which rebut this effort by responsible people who comprehend the virus is transmitted by close contact with the infection.

I found it interesting that they claim mask do not work yet use mask to work with.

I found it interesting that they claim mask do not work yet use mask to work with.
..I am very strict on sanitation --I wore a mask and got C19

Forum List

Back