Masked Hatred of the Women’s March

How about a big FUCK YOU to you and THEM, pass it on...:fu:

Wow. You're almost as childish and petty as our president. Did you know he is so childish till he's having pictures that show his hands photo shopped to make his hands bigger?
Screen-Shot-2017-01-27-at-3.00.53-PM.png
No, genius. That's not the same photo. Looks like photographers next to each other and the hand only looks larger due to contrast.

You guys are fixated on irrelevant stuff and project it onto others.

Trump photoshops his hands. Just admit it.

Why are you obsessing on his hands? Just admit it.

I'm not obsessing. I'm just pointing out that he is.
You can't get Trump's dick out of your mind.

LOL

The truth be known...
"Pussy" Symbolism and the Masked Hatred of the Women’s March
When vulgarity, emasculation and self-hate stands for empowerment.
January 26, 2017
Dawn Perlmutter
ps.gif

"Pussy" was the primary symbolism and message of the January 21st Women’s March. From protest signs to the thousands of pink hats, it was in your face throughout the march.

The hats with the cute little cat ears were called "pussyhats" and were sponsored by the "Pink Pussy Project". The women behind the 'Pussyhat Project" decided that inundating the National Mall with a million handmade, cat-eared knitted hats, dubbed "pussyhats," was the perfect emblem of solidarity and support for women's rights. Their explanation was that the "pussyhat" was a play on the word "pussycat" but also referenced President Donald Trump’s infamous comments on a hot microphone from an "Access Hollywood" video.

They were successful. Both visually and substantially the Women’s March was characterized by cute cat-eared hats and the word "pussy." Signs read: "Get Your Politics Out of my Pussy"; "The Pussy is watching" (which included a picture of a vagina); "My Pussy My Choice My Body My Voice"; "My Neck, My Back, My Pussy Will Grab Back"; "Stay Cunty"; "Pussy Trumps Tyranny"; "Not My Pussydent"; "Fear The Pussy"; "My Vagina has a better lineup than Trumps inauguration"; "Viva la Vulva" and much more. Other signs had images of fallopian tubes and vaginas. Several women were dressed as giant vaginas.

On the Pink Pussy Project website under the subtitle "Power of Pussy," they explained the symbolism of their hats. “We chose this loaded word for our project because we want to reclaim the term as a means of empowerment.”

These privileged, spoiled, angry women predicated their march on a locker room insult from 12 years ago. They could have had a platform on women who are sexually trafficked, on the millions of Muslim women who have no rights, on female genital mutilation, on prostitution, on honor killing, or on girls being sold into slavery. Instead they were more concerned about how they looked in their "pussyhats" and who held the most creative vulgar sign. They should have tried to march with their placards and outfits in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Nigeria and any number of other countries. Then they would have seen what real persecution and injustice look like. Their march was literally a day in the park where they could go home safely afterwards and feel self-righteous -- as if they made a difference. However, their primary achievement was to stick their heads back in the sand instead of helping real persecuted women in any significant way. Indeed, they will not face the harsh realities of women being kidnapped and enslaved. And they will not acknowledge that the women who are doing their manicures and pedicures may be victims of human trafficking, or that they are endangering their little girls by dressing them provocatively. From their distorted self-hating worldview, sexual violence perpetrated by adversary cultures and ideologies is a myth.

It is ironic that the "pussy" theme is attributed to the new administration. But that word, if anything, might in fact be the perfect symbolism of the last administration -- which did not have the courage to maintain redlines, help 200 Nigerian schoolgirls that were kidnapped or protect Yazidi women, who are being tortured and raped everyday of their lives. It is an administration that had a female Secretary of State who left Americans in Benghazi to die.

These "pussy-themed" multi-city marches have actually been organized before. In 2000, Gloria Steinem, one of the grandmothers of contemporary feminism, declared that the heart-shaped symbol of Valentine's Day is not really a symbol of the human heart but a symbol of female genitalia because it resembles a vulva more than a heart. The symbol, according to Steinem, “was reduced from power to romance by centuries of male dominance.” Steinem's declaration resulted in a feminist war on Valentine’s Day where “the oppressive romantic trappings of Valentine's Day must be cleared away so the original genital power can shine through.” Since 2000, Valentine’s Day became known as Vagina Day, or V-Day for short and "pussy" marches started that year.

For the Left, the V in V-Day is said to stand for violence and victory as well as vagina. In his article, "V-Day: The Feminist War Against Love," David Horowitz described the 2001 V-Day Demonstrations as:

Thus, while the protesters in the Women's March believe that the representations of the "pussy" are symbols of female empowerment, the evidence demonstrates that they are everything but that. But just as these women’s marches are actually not about women at all, they will remain with us, for they are the deliberate and calculated next stage in the progressives' war of hate on our civilization -- and on all the men and women in it.

Yup, they reduced all women to vaginas. I thought only misogynists did that. Sad that they didn't focus on what matters and are pushing the idea that all women care about is getting free abortions.

Is that what you think they did? Too bad you didn't understand what really happened.
It was an anti-Trump vagina protest. Obvious to anyone with more than one brain cell.

Wow. You're almost as childish and petty as our president. Did you know he is so childish till he's having pictures that show his hands photo shopped to make his hands bigger?
Screen-Shot-2017-01-27-at-3.00.53-PM.png
No, genius. That's not the same photo. Looks like photographers next to each other and the hand only looks larger due to contrast.

You guys are fixated on irrelevant stuff and project it onto others.

Trump photoshops his hands. Just admit it.

Why are you obsessing on his hands? Just admit it.

I'm not obsessing. I'm just pointing out that he is.
You can't get Trump's dick out of your mind.

LOL

I'm not the one having his hands photoshopped.

The truth be known...
January 26, 2017
Dawn Perlmutter
ps.gif

"Pussy" was the primary symbolism and message of the January 21st Women’s March. From protest signs to the thousands of pink hats, it was in your face throughout the march.

The hats with the cute little cat ears were called "pussyhats" and were sponsored by the "Pink Pussy Project". The women behind the 'Pussyhat Project" decided that inundating the National Mall with a million handmade, cat-eared knitted hats, dubbed "pussyhats," was the perfect emblem of solidarity and support for women's rights. Their explanation was that the "pussyhat" was a play on the word "pussycat" but also referenced President Donald Trump’s infamous comments on a hot microphone from an "Access Hollywood" video.

They were successful. Both visually and substantially the Women’s March was characterized by cute cat-eared hats and the word "pussy." Signs read: "Get Your Politics Out of my Pussy"; "The Pussy is watching" (which included a picture of a vagina); "My Pussy My Choice My Body My Voice"; "My Neck, My Back, My Pussy Will Grab Back"; "Stay Cunty"; "Pussy Trumps Tyranny"; "Not My Pussydent"; "Fear The Pussy"; "My Vagina has a better lineup than Trumps inauguration"; "Viva la Vulva" and much more. Other signs had images of fallopian tubes and vaginas. Several women were dressed as giant vaginas.

On the Pink Pussy Project website under the subtitle "Power of Pussy," they explained the symbolism of their hats. “We chose this loaded word for our project because we want to reclaim the term as a means of empowerment.”

These privileged, spoiled, angry women predicated their march on a locker room insult from 12 years ago. They could have had a platform on women who are sexually trafficked, on the millions of Muslim women who have no rights, on female genital mutilation, on prostitution, on honor killing, or on girls being sold into slavery. Instead they were more concerned about how they looked in their "pussyhats" and who held the most creative vulgar sign. They should have tried to march with their placards and outfits in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Nigeria and any number of other countries. Then they would have seen what real persecution and injustice look like. Their march was literally a day in the park where they could go home safely afterwards and feel self-righteous -- as if they made a difference. However, their primary achievement was to stick their heads back in the sand instead of helping real persecuted women in any significant way. Indeed, they will not face the harsh realities of women being kidnapped and enslaved. And they will not acknowledge that the women who are doing their manicures and pedicures may be victims of human trafficking, or that they are endangering their little girls by dressing them provocatively. From their distorted self-hating worldview, sexual violence perpetrated by adversary cultures and ideologies is a myth.

It is ironic that the "pussy" theme is attributed to the new administration. But that word, if anything, might in fact be the perfect symbolism of the last administration -- which did not have the courage to maintain redlines, help 200 Nigerian schoolgirls that were kidnapped or protect Yazidi women, who are being tortured and raped everyday of their lives. It is an administration that had a female Secretary of State who left Americans in Benghazi to die.

These "pussy-themed" multi-city marches have actually been organized before. In 2000, Gloria Steinem, one of the grandmothers of contemporary feminism, declared that the heart-shaped symbol of Valentine's Day is not really a symbol of the human heart but a symbol of female genitalia because it resembles a vulva more than a heart. The symbol, according to Steinem, “was reduced from power to romance by centuries of male dominance.” Steinem's declaration resulted in a feminist war on Valentine’s Day where “the oppressive romantic trappings of Valentine's Day must be cleared away so the original genital power can shine through.” Since 2000, Valentine’s Day became known as Vagina Day, or V-Day for short and "pussy" marches started that year.

For the Left, the V in V-Day is said to stand for violence and victory as well as vagina. In his article, "V-Day: The Feminist War Against Love," David Horowitz described the 2001 V-Day Demonstrations as:

Thus, while the protesters in the Women's March believe that the representations of the "pussy" are symbols of female empowerment, the evidence demonstrates that they are everything but that. But just as these women’s marches are actually not about women at all, they will remain with us, for they are the deliberate and calculated next stage in the progressives' war of hate on our civilization -- and on all the men and women in it.

Yup, they reduced all women to vaginas. I thought only misogynists did that. Sad that they didn't focus on what matters and are pushing the idea that all women care about is getting free abortions.

Is that what you think they did? Too bad you didn't understand what really happened.
It was an anti-Trump vagina protest. Obvious to anyone with more than one brain cell.

Yes, it was an anti Trump protest. At least you got that part right. Millions, all over the world have, and will protest that fool. I guess he's just to dumb to realize people just want him to go away.

The radical left has drifted so far off the charts that the word "hypocrisy" doesn't even apply anymore. A Hollywood star wants to blow up the White House. Masked thugs rampage through the streets attacking liberal Starbucks. One of the featured speakers was a woman who was found guilty of kidnapping and murdering a man in a brutal way which she dismissed as a "homo".

Yes, it was an anti Trump protest. At least you got that part right. Millions, all over the world have, and will protest that fool. I guess he's just to dumb to realize people just want him to go away.
You're too dumb to realize he won the election. And is doing what he said he would do. That's why the libs are pissed. All along they claimed we were duped but alas were wrong, like literally everything else.

I find this and the people doing this totally disgusting, and super low class sorts.
Life is to short too waste it on the pure garbage.

I just buried my mother yesterday, and not once in her life (and she was very political) did she even consider such trash.

I'm very sorry for your loss. My own mom passed away when I was a baby (well, less than 2.) I still think about her every day in one way or another. I hope you have a lot of good memories to hang onto.

You're too dumb to realize he won the election. And is doing what he said he would do. That's why the libs are pissed. All along they claimed we were duped but alas were wrong, like literally everything else.

Yes, again, we all know he won the election. That doesn't mean he is king and can do every stupid thing he wants to do. People oppose his stupid goals, and will stop him every way they can

Yes, again, we all know he won the election. That doesn't mean he is king and can do every stupid thing he wants to do. People oppose his stupid goals, and will stop him every way they can
You mean libs oppose him. Fuck them.

You mean libs oppose him. Fuck them.

That seems to be the attitude that Trump has. He will soon learn that he answers to the entire country instead of just the crazies who voted for him.

The truth be known...
January 26, 2017
Dawn Perlmutter
ps.gif

Obviously you feel the need to "compensate". Bahahahahahaa......

Get over it. You think these women would have dressed up that way if Orange Cocksocket hadn't bragged about grabbing them? Really? Who is butthurt now?

their language is uncomfortable for me, too, but for once I have to say, HE started it (the pussy stuff, I mean).
His remarks came from what he thought was a private conversation.

On camera?

Give me a fucking break. Ya'll keep repeating this lie, but as someone who has been interviewed many times, no conversation on camera is private. And Trump knew this better than most.

LOL at how threatened men are over pink knitted hats.

Almost every woman I know, including me, has been groped against her will. I have had men try to coerce me to have sex. I have had men follow me to my hotel room in an attempt to rape me. I have had men demean and dismiss my professional abilities and skills just because I am a woman. I've had men sexually harass me on the job. One former boss demanded sex, and then blacklisted me for refusing him. I don't talk about this much, but during college, I was raped.

When you have experienced what I have experienced--as a woman--then you can talk about women marching in genitalia costumes.

White men have no idea what women experience, particularly working women. Trying to reclaim women's genitals and women's experiences in an empowering way is not going to hurt men.

Unless you are the kind of men who feel you are entitled to grope other people's bodies without their consent, much like President Pussy Grabber.

The era in which men could dictate to women how to act, how to dress, how to think, and how to speak is over now. I don't care if you were offended by seeing women dressed as genitals.

I'm offended by the fact that I've experienced so much unwanted sexual pressure from men. I'm offended that I have experienced discrimination on the basis of my gender. I am offended that I have been paid less than male co-workers who did the same job. I'm offended that my former boss demanded sex from me, and then was protected by our company as he systematically attempted to destroy my career.

When men stop protecting rapists, when men stop justifying rape, when men stop bragging about sexually harassing women, then maybe women wearing pussy hats will be worried about your delicate sensibilities.

Last edited:
I find this and the people doing this totally disgusting, and super low class sorts.

I just buried my mother yesterday, and not once in her life (and she was very political) did she even consider such trash.

I am very sorry for your loss, but you apparently were not at the protest, and are speaking out of your ass about it.

I am very sorry for your loss, but you apparently were not at the protest, and are speaking out of your ass about it.

Thank you for the condolences.

So? It's a free country until Trump disassembles the 1st Amendment, and you cocksuckers let him.

98% of cocksuckers are libtarts like you. I hope you cocksucker/cuckolds riot for the next 8 yrs and keep burning your own shit down. You have to come out from the cities you live in to fuck with us, and that's when you find out what the stand your ground law is about...
:splat:

Going Red for International Women’s Day… and Its Useful Idiots
The perfect color for a better “gender world.”
March 13, 2017
Paul Kengor
lkj.jpg

The ability of the communist left to consistently dupe an ever-wider group of suckers never ceases to amaze. It’s practically another constant of the universe.

I wrote here a few weeks ago about the now-infamous Women’s March, a parade of perversity and vulgarity that erupted after the Trump inaugural in January, where none other than Angela Davis — America’s longtime leading female Marxist revolutionary — was honorary co-chair and featured speaker. Comrade Angela fired up the female faithful as they donned ridiculous pink hats and cheered her revolution. Now, this week, the female front was enlisted again, this time going not pink but red — figuratively and literally.

Last week we had International Women’s Day. If you know little to nothing of the history of this event, then you probably know more than the vast majority of young ladies and oblivious corporate sponsors tapped as dutiful foot soldiers.

The fact is that the origins of International Women’s Day are communist-socialist. That reality is so unavoidably obvious that the “About” section at the official International Women’s Day website candidly lays out the origins in touting this glorious “collective day of global celebration” and “calls on the masses” to “help forge a better working world.” Take a look at this surprisingly honest historical timeline provided at the website:

What a perfect color for this year’s International Women’s Day: red. The color of the revolution.

But the ironies don’t stop there. Consider the parade of duped organizations that this year’s comradely organizers managed to hook into their cause. No, I’m not talking about the usual suspects, such as those highlighted at People’s World, which I quote: “Backers include the National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA), Jobs With Justice, the American Federation of Teachers (AFT), National Nurses United (NNU), Restaurant Opportunities Center United (ROC United) and the National Organization for Women (NOW).”

Those are just a smattering of the same-old-same-old; basically, the regular cabal of leftist grievance-mongers that rallied behind the classy Pussy Hats in Washington in January. No, look at this group of unexpected allies: The banner sponsors for this International Women’s Day included a select list of 10 prominent corporate partners that served up themselves as this year’s cast of useful idiots. The list includes Caterpillar, BP, MetLife, PepsiCo, and Western Union.

Wow, what a group of suckers.

Vladimir Lenin is fortunate to get credit for devising the term “useful idiots.” It’s a shrewd label. And this International Women’s Day seems to have smoked them out nicely.

Going Red for International Women’s Day… and Its Useful Idiots

wizardofdustjw9.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back