Mask Pusher McAuliffe Violates Amtrak Rules by Going Maskless

I am recovering from COVID. Got my positive test back Monday. Fever and chills for 3 days. It was flu. All better now. 10 days from my first symptoms.

100% I was ill. The thermometer does not lie.

Again, I will say it for the 100,000th time. Those in power are taking advantage of the situation To reduce our freedoms.

I can accept that you have/had symptoms. Precisely what you had is not accepted. That test is fraud. Your symptoms are not consistent with Covid 19. Those symptoms disappeared from America in May of 2020 and have not reappeared...

Covid 19 had a very specific staccato cough. It was all over the place in March and April of 2020, just as fauXI's initial answer....

Now, ACCORDING TO VIROLOGISTS, my natural defense against COVID is stronger than those who got the vaccine.

Get educated, you ignorant fucks.

I took dozens of point blank staccato coughs on March 7th, 2020. Worked the whole shift. Went home. My forehead was a bit warm. Took a hot bath, went to sleep, and was fine the next morning.

I have a perfect work record the past two years, both on attendance and performance, and I am

An unvaxed pothead....

I AM IMMUNE

Forum List

Back