MASK OFF: Ohio GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Says if Elected, he will REMOVE Brown v. Board of Education

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

As governor, I will overhaul Ohio's education system and kick wokeness OUT of our schools!

No Common Core.
No Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
No Comprehensive Sex Education.
No Critical Race Theory.

This candidate has said he wants no diversity or inclusion in the Ohio education system. What are your thoughts on going back to all-white schools in Ohio?

As governor, I will overhaul Ohio's education system and kick wokeness OUT of our schools!

No Common Core.
No Critical Race Theory.

This candidate has said he wants no diversity or inclusion in the Ohio education system. What are your thoughts on going back to all-white schools in Ohio?

I don't see any mention of Brown. This is what the right wing loons do.

Well, if you could read, it's right there. What does "No diversity, equity, and inclusion" mean?

It means no minorities. Anything else?
I agree with you that he's bad news for common decency. Most GOP now a day are.

But the highlights of Brown are integrating classrooms and schools....no mention of re-segregation is being made in that tweet.

Actually, Brown went away in the 1960s when federal judges used forced busing to integrate schools, busing millions of little children away from their neighborhood schools across town. The theory being that little black children would learn better with little white children in the classroom.

Brown is a long-dead issue, in fact, if not in name.

No Common Core.
No Critical Race Theory.

you push one extreme, when it changes, it reverses extremes.

That's life.

Well, if you could read, it's right there. What does "No diversity, equity, and inclusion" mean?

It means no minorities. Anything else?
It means no divisive racial propaganda in the schools, masquerading as legit curriculum, not overturning a USSC decision through legislation.

You have to be playing stupid on purpose not to understand this.

I agree with you that he's bad news for common decency. Most GOP now a day are.

But the highlights of Brown are integrating classrooms and schools....no mention of re-segregation is being made in that tweet.
Come now, candycorn, you are usually such a good and decent poster.

No Common Core.
No Critical Race Theory.

where did he say anything about overturning Brown?

Besides didn’t you just elect Xiden? who fought for years to not enforce it?

No Common Core.
No Critical Race Theory.

Racial preference is hard wired in the human animal.

Forum List

Back