Mask mandate return? HHS report wants to ‘encourage or mandate’ masking

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Not that Mike Levin shouldn't be wearing a mask anyway. I don't plan on participating with this continued nonsense.

Assistant Health Secretary Rachel Levine supports a new HHS report that says mask mandates would help people avoid long COVID.

Assistant Health Secretary Rachel Levine supports a new HHS report that says mask mandates would help people avoid long COVID

They gotta continue to try and run these farces because Covid garnered a great deal of (unnecessary) compliance. American population still unbalanced from the travesty and they want to keep it that way.
All these ghouls are virus nuts. They want to keep that front page.

I like how they've started using the phrase ''long COVID'' as a replacement term for ''none of the decrees or vaccines worked.''
I'm more concerend about intermediate covid

Now had they said to wear a mask for intermediate Covid, they would have had me to their bidding but not now.

Oh well, maybe next time

They gotta continue to try and run these farces because Covid garnered a great deal of (unnecessary) compliance. American population still unbalanced from the travesty and they want to keep it that way.
All these ghouls are virus nuts. They want to keep that front page.
Fear mongering always seems to work on a large segment of the population. It’s appalling the number of dumb Americans who bought into the Covid hoax. Those who took the vax and booster willingly and had their children poisoned too, have
to be the dumbest people on the planet.

Not that Mike Levin shouldn't be wearing a mask anyway. I don't plan on participating with this continued nonsense.

Assistant Health Secretary Rachel Levine supports a new HHS report that says mask mandates would help people avoid long COVID.

Assistant Health Secretary Rachel Levine supports a new HHS report that says mask mandates would help people avoid long COVID
Masks and Muzzles are used in China to suppress individuality. This has nothing to do at all with health. It is nothing but exertion of illegitimate tyrannical control over people's lives in an attempt to pacify them and get them to submit to violations of their Civil Rights.

Lastly, Homosexuals and Cross Dressers should be barred from serving in governments as they are mentally ill and unfit for office.

No one should take orders from hair sniffers and cross dressers.

BTW, for anyone who is interested, Both the Soviet Union and China have used mandated masks and or muzzles to break prisoner's wills and make them more susceptible to reprogramming while incarcerated. We know without a shadow of a doubt that masks don't work and so does HHS, so exactly why are they trying to force this on us again.

BTW, for anyone who is interested, Both the Soviet Union and China have used mandated masks and or muzzles to break prisoner's wills and make them more susceptible to reprogramming while incarcerated. We know without a shadow of a doubt that masks don't work and so does HHS, so exactly why are they trying to force this on us again.
All Americans need to be rendered into an unquestioning compliant state.
That is why.

All Americans need to be rendered into an unquestioning compliant state.
That is why.
It is the only way to implement the 666 New World Order.
Democracy and Global Government cannot co-exist.
Compliance and Submission is what they need.

After that, they will be able to convert the world to a digital currency, then also create a world where there is no actual property ownership, and from there, The AntiChrist will rise and demand that you take the digital Mark of The Beast so that you can feed your family and live, or they will shut you completely off from your money, from buying food, from everything.

Last edited:

'F* the science' remains the Marxist Authoritarian battle cry!

DC public school Nazis going to try and implement a “prove yourself well” policy by feeling they can required a negative Covid test result in order to return to school after Thanksgiving. We have organized a serious resistance to this and we know 50% of free American parents will not comply. Half empty schools will be the results of yet another draconian overreach that has no basis in law nor health.

wow..

just in time for the presidential election

whoda thunk it?

Forum List

Back