Maryland high school sees 10 fights break out in one day: ‘It’s really concerning’

^^^ Another one of the murder locations was in the parking lot of where my most favorite male cousin worked at the time. Thankfully the shooting happened two hours after he had already gone home for the day after working at that Home Depot store.

God bless you and him and the family of that lady customer always!!!

Holly

Not to put down the African American community of course, but it was two African American males who made up the Washington DC sniper duo in 2002. John Muhammad and John Lee Malvo are their names. John Muhammad was eventually executed. Go here for the latest word concerning John Lee.

God bless you and each family that they impacted always!!!

Holly

P.S. One of the murders took place outside of a school if my memory serves me well enough.
Ok 1 out of a hundred.

You make these dumbass racist comments and then whine when black folks don't support your racist ass. They can't make into middle management in private industry because white privilege gives all the white men the advantage.

Why would we care who Blacks support?

If not for School Safety Officers (unheard of in olden days) these fine upstanding Students might beat the victims to death during a gang type pounding, kicking, possibly knifing.

SuperBadBoy going off on “mass shooters” forgetting that over 90% of the last ten or so are Trannies, Hispanic and every single day the Blacks (they don’t count? Why is that?).

Last edited:
Please, folks, if you know of someone who is planning to attend college in order to become a public school teacher, do everything you can to dissuade him/her from choosing that once dignified profession if s/he is liable to be assigned to certain schools (no need to be specific).

Those schools will never change.

Idealistic people have been trying since the 1960s to teach those students how to behave. This is 2023, for goodness' sake.

Some years back, Senator Biden used an unkind word to describe those schools. Sadly, he was right on!
Teachers aren't "assigned" to schools.

Let's worry about school fights since we ain't worried about school shootings.

Damn do you just scan the internet looking for a negative black story to post. You are one mumble mouth, racist hag.
Ive never heard of white students getting in 10 fights over 1 day, have you? Why are black kids consistently violent all over the country? What the fuck is that about?

Ive never heard of white students getting in 10 fights over 1 day, have you? Why are black kids consistently violent all over the country? What the fuck is that about?
I can tell you that kids of all colors and ethnicities get into fights. Stop being stupid.

and they get offended when you say their aggressive. well the proof it every day in the video they post of their fights and crimes.

I have never heard of black kids going into a school and just randomly shooting folks, either.
That is a preposterous statement. I instantly found MANY examples of black kids shooting up schools.

harris-1.jpg

Forum List

Back