What a christmas present !!!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Looks like her husband will be cooking the turkey this year.What a gift for christmas.
My youngest was born on the 23rd. It was an amazing time of year and still is.
Merry xmas.

Looks like her husband will be cooking the turkey this year.What a gift for christmas.
Merry xmas.

How do you know they / them, is / are / was a woman as opposed to a pregnant person.

Turn in your leftist loon card.

Merry xmas.
You should never post Guardian tidbits anywhere except the basement. You may not know this but they are a Left wing tabloid.

Merry xmas.
Birthdays one day apart? That would mean they had sex 2 days in a row. I didn't think that was possible. I have always been told no. I thought it was a law or something.

Turn in your leftist loon card.
I expected this to be about a vibrating dildo for the OP’s ass.
That'll make America great again. Such people as those can lead America forward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That would mean they had sex 2 days in a row. I didn't think that was possible. I have always been told no. I thought it was a law or something.
You are absolutely deadsolidperfectly correct, BD.
It is.
A biological law.
Once every 9-months.
Whether one wants it or not.
Unacceptable risk to metabolism, blood pressure, and anxiety-syndrome.
True that.

You are with the people who regularly crush any bit of joy they can find.

you mean like calling out racist/fascist trump humping MAGAts for the slime baskets that they are?

Joe-Biden-Maga-Tears-shirt.png

Birthdays one day apart? That would mean they had sex 2 days in a row. I didn't think that was possible. I have always been told no. I thought it was a law or something.
Learn the law.

Forum List

Back