Maryland high school sees 10 fights break out in one day: ‘It’s really concerning’

You make these dumbass racist comments and then whine when black folks don't support your racist ass. They can't make into middle management in private industry because white privilege gives all the white men the advantage.
Don't worry. They're over represented in government jobs

I've e never seen a KKK mob. Have you?
Yeah watched them beat the snot out of a kid. Seen plenty of white gangs beat the fuck out of someone. Been on the receiving end of a few three and four on one fights back in my younger days. I’m old enough to remember when a car full of guys would go out gay bashing after a few beers on a Saturday night. History is full of such stories it’s nothing new nor is it limited to any ethnicity no matter how hard you try to make it out to be

Don't worry. They're over represented in government jobs

Prince George's County is located in the U.S. state of Maryland bordering the eastern portion of Washington, D.C. As of the 2020 U.S. census, the population was 967,201, making it the second-most populous county in Maryland,

61% Black 14% Hispanic. (GOVT Diversity hires by the truckload). $100K + no-show work from home jobs. Anything goes. $200K upper jobs. Retire in 20 yrs. Pension spikers too. America cannot survive what got put in place beginning in 2008.

Yeah watched them beat the snot out of a kid. Seen plenty of white gangs beat the fuck out of someone. Been on the receiving end of a few three and four on one fights back in my younger days. I’m old enough to remember when a car full of guys would go out gay bashing after a few beers on a Saturday night. History is full of such stories it’s nothing new nor is it limited to any ethnicity no matter how hard you try to make it out to be
Mossad tool

Prince George's County is located in the U.S. state of Maryland bordering the eastern portion of Washington, D.C. As of the 2020 U.S. census, the population was 967,201, making it the second-most populous county in Maryland,

61% Black 14% Hispanic. (GOVT Diversity hires by the truckload). $100K + no-show work from home jobs. Anything goes. $200K upper jobs. Retire in 20 yrs. Pension spikers too. America cannot survive what got put in place beginning in 2008.
I went to an upscale steakhouse in PG county, and as I walked in, I saw it was majority black customers - loaded up with expensive steaks and cocktails.

I stuck with the $27 hamburger - cheapest thing on the menu.

You're not believable. Doesn't happen

Yea, it is white kids that go into schools and do mass shootings.
Not to put down the African American community of course, but it was two African American males who made up the Washington DC sniper duo in 2002. John Muhammad and John Lee Malvo are their names. John Muhammad was eventually executed. Go here for the latest word concerning John Lee.

God bless you and each family that they impacted always!!!

Holly

P.S. One of the murders took place outside of a school if my memory serves me well enough.

Only 10 fights?

I'd say much more..... meh....

That's why they go to school after all.

yay.
there were other schools with black group fights and only one article with couple caucasion boys giving themselves bloody noses in the mens room.

Blacks and latinos run the schools now. Don't expect any changes other than more of the same.
And demographers tell us that those two groups (that DO include some very nice people) will eventually constitute the majority of the American population.

How can intellectually honest people say with a straight face that this nation has a bright future?

Not to put down the African American community of course, but it was two African American males who made up the Washington DC sniper duo in 2002. John Muhammad and John Lee Malvo are their names. John Muhammad was eventually executed. Go here for the latest word concerning John Lee.

God bless you and each family that they impacted always!!!

Holly

P.S. One of the murders took place outside of a school if my memory serves me well enough.
Your memory serves you well. It was a 13-year old. May he and the other victims RIP.

These black mass murderers had the entire region paralyzed in fear. I remember everyone crouching behind their cars as they refueled and walking zig-zaggedly up the street so as not to provide an easy tsrget.

Forum List

Back