Marxist America. It's all about your skin color.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
No thanks, not for me. I've always treated everyone the same and I always will. I don't care what your skin color is, if you a good person I will like you. If you are a jerk, I won't. Since I retired I try to be friendly with everyone I see at the local golf course. What I have noticed is that a lot of the old White guys are crotchety old fuckers who won't even say hi to you, but the old Black guys and old Hispanic guys are friendly and will engage and have conversations with you. Granted it's a small sample set, but it's happened enough times that I think it's a valid observation.

Have you traveled the entire world much or just in yer wet wild dreams? I have noticed the young chicks don't want to respond when I say hi...They must be old and crotchety also.

Last edited:
No thanks, not for me. I've always treated everyone the same and I always will. I don't care what your skin color is, if you a good person I will like you. If you are a jerk, I won't. Since I retired I try to be friendly with everyone I see at the local golf course. What I have noticed is that a lot of the old White guys are crotchety old fuckers who won't even say hi to you, but the old Black guys and old Hispanic guys are friendly and will engage and have conversations with you. Granted it's a small sample set, but it's happened enough times that I think it's a valid observation.
I have always been around diversity. Judging by ethnicity and color really shows ignorance. Everyone wants a friendly conversation. As a human and a neighbor. My question is, why did it take you so long?
Observation sounds like standing off and unengaged.

MM, you are alright for a white boy. You're most often very gentlemanly.

I mean, certainly everybody pops off once in a while, wtf.

But yeah. Racism is really just nasty collectivism. Unfortunately, the Marxists who are running the diversity gig want us all viewing each other as members of specific groups rather than as Individuals. As collectivists, proponents of diversity technically perpetuate racism as a narrative.

Umm... There are black lives matter leaders quitting because what they started was taken over by Marxists. Not all non-white people are Marxists. o.0

Umm... There are black lives matter leaders quitting because what they started was taken over by Marxists. Not all non-white people are Marxists. o.0
Does Trump know what the definition of Marxism is? This crap is gonna blow by. It's the word of the week inflamed by RW media and spoon fed to Fatso the Dumbass. The "mob" was so last week. Losers.

Does Trump know what the definition of Marxism is? This crap is gonna blow by. It's the word of the week inflamed by RW media and spoon fed to Fatso the Dumbass. The "mob" was so last week. Losers.
Word of the week? It's been... Wow. Ok then.

Always remember... Nobody can make you look like and idiot... You have to do it.

You're painting elderly white males with a broad brush. As with any race, it all boils down to the individual. I don't consider anyone not saying hi to me as being crotchety, regardless of rank. However, as I'm a bit old fashioned in some ways, if I hold the door for a woman at a store and she scowls at me, I make a personal note of it and if I should see her following me out the door, I'll just let it shut on her. What do I expect of a woman when I hold the door for her, you ask? A simple nod is ample. Nothing more. Just not a scowl. Courtesy in return for courtesy.

It's not the word of the week. Do some research beyond what the flakes the Media sprinkles into your mouth everyday. For starters, study who the BLM founders are and who is funding them.

It's not the word of the week. Do some research beyond what the flakes the Media sprinkles into your mouth everyday. For starters, study who the BLM founders are and who is funding them.
Nobody answers about Trumps acute ability to answer what he knows. Or doesn't. Like I said before. Someone else spoon feeds him. Strange but it seems to mirror Tuckers diatribe. Trump, I'll bet you, has not one clue what most of the crap out of his trap means.

I have always been around diversity. Judging by ethnicity and color really shows ignorance. Everyone wants a friendly conversation. As a human and a neighbor. My question is, why did it take you so long?
Observation sounds like standing off and unengaged.
I just offered my latest experience as an observation. I didn't want to bore people about the many basketball teams I played on with Black and Hispanic guys that I hung out with after games because they were my friends. Or the many Asian, Black, Muslim, Hispanic and White friends I had at work during my very long career.

Yes, of course, there are good and bad people in ALL ethnicities.

In fact, many a person has discovered that it was a person of a different ethnicity that helped him/her the most in life.

But it is also a sad FACT that young gentlemen of two certain ethnicities do seem to commit an unusually large amount of crime (robbing, sucker punching, murders, etc.).

So it is NOT "racism" that forces many people to be wary of such young gentlemen. It is just fear.

Forum List

Back