Martin's family did have a current picture.

So it seems the family did in fact have a current picture of Trayvon but purposefully chose to release a picture of him 12 years old. I wonder why that is? I wonder why they did not want the public to know what he looked like and that he assaulted a bus Driver? How many other things don't we know about this "innocent"young man? I mean besides he assaults people, defaces public property and was probably a thief?

All eyes on Fla. jail as Zimmerman awaits release - Yahoo! News

Yes, these vile conniving ******* raised a vile violent ****** son and you are so proud to make a thread about it, but too gutless to say it. Typical.

ASSHOLE - You are a racist piece of shit. There I said it :fu:

So it seems the family did in fact have a current picture of Trayvon but purposefully chose to release a picture of him 12 years old. I wonder why that is? I wonder why they did not want the public to know what he looked like and that he assaulted a bus Driver? How many other things don't we know about this "innocent"young man? I mean besides he assaults people, defaces public property and was probably a thief?

Yes, these vile conniving ******* raised a vile violent ****** son and you are so proud to make a thread about it, but too gutless to say it. Typical.

ASSHOLE - You are a racist piece of shit. There I said it :fu:

I am a racist and I'm pointing out the meme of these threads.

I'm sure that influenced a great many people initially. I think as the days and weeks go on, for Sharpton this will just be another Tawana Brawley case for him. He wasn't a boy. He was a young man for all intensive purpose in size.

Last edited:
The media had a responsibilty to get a recent photo. They could have gone through his school or the DMV. The media knew what they were doing. This is on them.

JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED ON A CROSS, what difference does it make?

Does it make you feel better with the death of a kid who looks older than one who looks younger? He set out to buy skittles or something, on a trip he made regularly, and he got killed for it because he looked suspicious.

The older you get the more fucking terrifying you become? Especially if you're black. Is that your message?

Appearance has not a god damn thing at all to do with the crime.

Does it make you feel better with the death of a kid who looks older than one who looks younger? He set out to buy skittles or something, on a trip he made regularly, and he got killed for it because he looked suspicious.

The older you get the more fucking terrifying you become? Especially if you're black. Is that your message?

No, he was killed after he 'allegedly' attacked someone....Maybe Trayvon should have called the police instead of his girlfriend. :dunno:

As for the 'if you are black you get more fucking terrifying looking as you get older' bullshit.... dont most 'boys' (of any race) get a bit more 'menacing looking' as they get older?

What a STUPID question.

But then again, I have to consider the source :cuckoo:

Regardless, its a tragedy any way you look at it.

Last edited:
I've posted the photo taken within two weeks of his death, on a horse. And as their son was shot to death, perhaps the family wasn't concentrating on details....

Making excuses while denying all the KNOWN evidence that supports Zimmerman's explanation of what happened, why am I not surprised?

Losing a teenage son to an unexpected violent death is not "an excuse". It MAY HAVE made them THINK of him as the 12 year old they knew; to imply they calculated the release of a younger picture is sad.

You constant excuse making and bullshit scenarios is whats sad. Geez, that picture was likely a calculated move by the family and their consultants of an innocent Trayvon in a Hoodie. It's as much of a crock of shite as some of the ideas that you have posted.

As for the 'if you are black you get more fucking terrifying looking as you get older' bullshit.... dont most 'boys' (of any race) get a bit more 'menacing looking' as they get older?

Uhhh.... no. Are you terrified of more mature looking people?

What are you a god damned pussy?

Yes... tragedy that anybody would think the killed "urban youth" was anything other than a drug peddling criminal who deserved it.

Last edited:

What a bunch of racist crap Salt. Geez, so many black people hold incredibly prejudiced beliefs.

flavor_flav.jpg

I know why. Because they are savvy enough to know that there would be a lot less sympathy from certain sections of the community if they showed the picture of his as a 17 year old. They knew a certain section of the community would care less, and even vilify him. They knew they would turn him from the victim into the felon. How's that worked out for them...

No, he was killed after he 'allegedly' attacked someone....Maybe Trayvon should have called the police instead of his girlfriend. :dunno:

What a STUPID question.

But then again, I have to consider the source :cuckoo:

That seems to be what the evidence at this point in time supports. We won't know if there is more or less supporting evidence until the hearings begin.

Uhhh.... no. Are you terrified of more mature looking people?

What are you a god damned pussy?

Yes... tragedy that anybody would think the killed "urban youth" was anything other than a drug peddling criminal who deserved it.

Never said that... I am smart enough to know that a 6'3" man can fuck me up alot quicker that a 12 yr old kid will.

As for the pussy remark... lucky for both of us we dont have to find answer to that (asshole).

What does "urban youth" have to do with it...? If my neighborhood is being preyed upon by a certain demographic of individuals, they are the ones I will be watching the most. Its called common sense. Something you obviously lack.

Last edited:

Didn't you just get a neg for using the "n" word? :rolleyes:

You know that's naughty and you know better than doing that too don't you.

Making excuses while denying all the KNOWN evidence that supports Zimmerman's explanation of what happened, why am I not surprised?

Losing a teenage son to an unexpected violent death is not "an excuse". It MAY HAVE made them THINK of him as the 12 year old they knew; to imply they calculated the release of a younger picture is sad.

You constant excuse making and bullshit scenarios is whats sad. Geez, that picture was likely a calculated move by the family and their consultants of an innocent Trayvon in a Hoodie. It's as much of a crock of shite as some of the ideas that you have posted.

I agree that the media definitely manipulated peoples perceptions with the photos. From a great article called "The Trayvon Martin Our Government-Subsidized Media Won’t Let You See…"

trayvon-martin.jpg

This:

trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news-1.jpg

Link with warning. The N word is used numerous times because that's Trayvon's handle on Twitter.

His handle was No_Limit_ <insert N word here> It's part of the article and his handle so there's no way to edit it.

So be forewarned.

The Trayvon Martin Our Government-Subsidized Media Won't Let You See... | Sad Hill News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back