Martin Luther King Jr. (Not His Real Name) Was a Serial Plagiarist

Are you saying Jackie O was a liar? She said nothing good about MLK but recanted later, possibly necessary to save Camelot.
JFK was spying on Dr King and meeting with him at the same time, what do I care what Jackie O thought about Dr King when I lived and could see what the man's life work was.

JFK was spying on Dr King and meeting with him at the same time, what do I care what Jackie O thought about Dr King when I lived and could see what the man's life work was.

Funny, but your side cannot stop prying into Melania's life.

What about the life work of those who were cancelled when they broke no law?

King was ready and willing to die for his country, which he did, and which enrages the white crackers here, because they won't, can't, too afraid.

King was ready and willing to die for his country, which he did, and which enrages the white crackers here, because they won't, can't, too afraid.
Lol...no he wasn't ready to die. Have you asked Jesse Jackson why he smeared himself with MLK's blood after King was shot?

Lol...no he wasn't ready to die. Have you asked Jesse Jackson why he smeared himself with MLK's blood after King was shot?
Of course he didn't want to die, but he understood the sacrifice he was making was probably going to get him murdered. Dammit the Dreamer didn't die, the Visionary was murdered.

This thread is yet another lame attempt of conservatives to smear the reputation of Dr King

Plagarism?
Are you serious?

Very much so.

"Boston University, where King received his Ph. D. in systematic theology, conducted an investigation that found he appropriated and plagiarized major portions of his doctoral thesis from various other authors who wrote about the topic."

He was a fake and a fraud. Only blacks and liberals believe otherwise.

And before you try to knock the source, direct from Stanford:

Although King received satisfactory grades at Boston University, later analysis would reveal that many of King’s essays and his dissertation relied upon appropriated words and ideas for which he failed to provide adequate citations. King’s plagiarism escaped detection during his lifetime.

Last edited:
Very much so.

"Boston University, where King received his Ph. D. in systematic theology, conducted an investigation that found he appropriated and plagiarized major portions of his doctoral thesis from various other authors who wrote about the topic."

He was a fake and a fraud. Only blacks and liberals believe otherwise.

Plagarism?

The man is a great American Patriot

Who cares about plagarism?

Plagarism?

The man is a great American Patriot

Who cares about plagarism?

I thought you said he didn't plagiarize? Now you just don't care if he did since it's been proven he's a fake and a fraud?

Yea, he faked his way through college and through life. So he's great, in the eyes of liberals. Why would you call someone who lied and faked his way through college "Doctor?"

Nah, he's a fraud. He's just another worthless negro.

I said I don’t give a Fuk if he plagiarized
He is still a great American Patriot

No you didnt. Quit taking after Martin Lucifer Coon. You said:

This thread is yet another lame attempt of conservatives to smear the reputation of Dr King

Plagarism?
Are you serious?

You called it a "lame attempt at a smear." A smear is not a smear if its the truth. Neither is it lame.

A typical negro. Nothing special about him. He rode the backs of more intelligent whites to get through college. Typical negro.

Forum List

Back