Martin Luther King believed in God given Rights; Why don't Libbies?

So what happens if I refuse to pay my Obamacare penalty and Jury acquits me (or hangs)?

Also, if the Obamacare penalty is immune to Jury Trial, then it as an act of Progressive Tyranny, since a Jury of my Peers cannot judge the law.

Actually, I'm positively certain that the Obamacare penalty cannot be subject to Jury Trial.

So there's your proof that Progressives hate juries.

:lol:

Are you really as ridiculous as you appear to be on the internet?

Not paying your Obamacare penalty isn't a crime. It's the same as not paying your income taxes - you don't get a jury trial for that either, just collection calls and wage garnishments.

There's your Proof, you proved it yourself, you just admitted that you believe it is RIGHT for the Government to penalize one's trade/labor/salary without review from his peers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UGD0fV45g]Eduard Khil - Official Trolololo - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, I don't believe I've said anything close to that.

I have made no moral or ethical arguments.

:lol:

Are you really as ridiculous as you appear to be on the internet?

Not paying your Obamacare penalty isn't a crime. It's the same as not paying your income taxes - you don't get a jury trial for that either, just collection calls and wage garnishments.

There's your Proof, you proved it yourself, you just admitted that you believe it is RIGHT for the Government to penalize one's trade/labor/salary without review from his peers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UGD0fV45g]Eduard Khil - Official Trolololo - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, I don't believe I've said anything close to that.

I have made no moral or ethical arguments.

Then what is your stance on not allowing Jury Trials for income tax cases and Obamacare Penalties?

As indicated in the Trayvon Martin case many Americans don't know that a defendant is presumed innocent UNDER THE LAW until proven guilty and that a defendant has to prove nothing and offer no evidence to remain presumed innocent UNDER THE LAW and that the entire burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove each and every element of their case for a jury to convict a defendant UNDER THE LAW.
So who charges the jury that in many cases DOES NOT KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE LAW?
Jury nullification is when juries have a pre conceived bias on the case and disregard THE LAW.
We are a NATION OF LAWS, not of men and their various and changing like the wind beliefs.

To have faith in the Jury, is to have faith in the People. The Jury is the ultimate form of peaceful and popular recourse against a Tyranny. This is why Progressives hate juries, because it empowers that commoner, who reads and understands and speaks in PLAIN ENGLISH, to nullify the elite.

"Progressives" hate juries?

Where do you pull this shit from?
Can you name the progressive who believes in fully informed juries and nullification?

I knew reactionaries who were carefully excluded from juries on white against black crimes and visa versa in East Texas so as to make sure they were no jury nullifications.

"what is your stance on not allowing Jury Trials for income tax cases and Obamacare Penalties?"

Not paying the ACA tax is not a crime so no legal reason accrues for such. The IRS will remove it along with accruing fees and penalties from your wages.

Last edited:
Martin Luther King believed in God given Rights; Why don't Libbies?

Republicans should ask women that question.

False "The govt that you, and others, seem to want is very close to a marxist collectivist dictatorship."

False "you want everyone to have equal income, equal stuff, and you want the govt to distribute money and material things as the govt sees fit" I am very happily enjoying the retirement I earned, and I have no trouble with the creation and maintenance of a safety net for those who need it

False "you are very close to Marx "to each according to his needs, to each according to his abilities" see above

False "that sounds great, but it is in total contradiction to basic human nature that makes each of us desire to better ourselves and to provide food and safety for those that we care about" see first para above

False "you are happy with being a government slave, and are willing to do whatever the govt master elites tell you as long as everyone else also has to do what the govt elites dictate" see first para above

You far right reactionaries want to change things: win elections.

You say FALSE, but these are the things you are begging for every day.

Individual freedom, smaller less intrusive federal govt, sane fiscal policy are not far right ideas.

sorry snake, its you who is on the fringe. I am solidly in the middle and in agreement with the vast majority of americans of both parties.

Nope, you are the reason we lost the presidency this last time. And you are going to see at least of half of your TeaP candidates primaried out and half of the remainder defeated in the national election.

You folks out beyond the fence on the far right are not mainstream and will never be again.

"what is your stance on not allowing Jury Trials for income tax cases and Obamacare Penalties?"

Not paying the ACA tax is not a crime so no legal reason accrues for such. The IRS will remove it along with accruing fees and penalties from your wages.

How does the IRS remove money from the "wages" of the self employed?
Believe me, not even the IRS has a clue what their role is in this mess called mislabeled as Affordable Care Act and they have publicly stated so.

Believe me, not even the IRS has a clue what their role is in this mess called mislabeled as Affordable Care Act and they have publicly stated so.

Silly question! The IRS can take your property. Now if you are one of those whom you decry for living off of nothing (hiding everything you got), a failure to pay can result in a contempt of court, and you can go to jail.

It's not a progressive or not progressive argument.

It's a theistic or not theistic argument.

If you don't believe in God, how can you believe your rights come from it?

That would make no sense.

Silly question! The IRS can take your property. Now if you are one of those whom you decry for living off of nothing (hiding everything you got), a failure to pay can result in a contempt of court, and you can go to jail.

You said it "is not a crime".
So how do they take your property if "it is not a crime"?
Know your subject Jake. You do not have a clue so admit it.
IRS can only seize property if A CRIME has been committed.
And Jake, guess what?
IRS is the ONLY entity in America where YOU are presumed guilty and YOU have to prove yourself innocent.

How about if you have no property as many rent and lease?
What does the IRS do then when someone does not comply with ACA?
I do consulting work for the banks. MILLIONS of Americans avoid judgments 100% because they OWN NOTHING.
And the IRS allows a certain exemption PER LAW for wage earners where IRS CAN NOT touch one cent up to a certain amount of the wage.
Facts sure a real bitch for the supporters of the ACA that have their heads in the sand.
IRS still does not know exactly what their role is in all of this mess.

Forum List

Back