Martial Law?

Are we living under Martial Law with differences to degree around the country? And is this restriction of rights called something else if not?

We are nowhere near Martial Law. My wife has a son by a previous marriage that she insisted on moving in here on top of me. This past week-end I ended up calling the cops because I was trying to give the governor here an opportunity to see if his quarantine would work and this jackass living in my house refuses to observe the quarantine. He's always going somewhere and when his brother (who is homeless) shows up on the carport, my wife and her son are all over his nasty ass, hugging him, etc.

When I tried to tell them about quarantine regs, the objective of social distancing and the gravity of the situation, they laughed. My wife even "guaranteed" that I will not get the Corona virus. Well, I wanted to give the quarantine a chance, so I called the cops. They show up and say they do not have any authority to enforce the governor's Executive Order.

Martial law? No. But with idiots like I married and the underachievers she gave birth to will eventually make Martial Law an inevitability.

Are we living under Martial Law with differences to degree around the country? And is this restriction of rights called something else if not?

We are nowhere near Martial Law. My wife has a son by a previous marriage that she insisted on moving in here on top of me. This past week-end I ended up calling the cops because I was trying to give the governor here an opportunity to see if his quarantine would work and this jackass living in my house refuses to observe the quarantine. He's always going somewhere and when his brother (who is homeless) shows up on the carport, my wife and her son are all over his nasty ass, hugging him, etc.

When I tried to tell them about quarantine regs, the objective of social distancing and the gravity of the situation, they laughed. My wife even "guaranteed" that I will not get the Corona virus. Well, I wanted to give the quarantine a chance, so I called the cops. They show up and say they do not have any authority to enforce the governor's Executive Order.

Martial law? No. But with idiots like I married and the underachievers she gave birth to will eventually make Martial Law an inevitability.
You married badly so you call the cops. Chin up, Martial Law may be here for you soon.

Last edited:
Yep. A basic error. This is a cause for concern. Especially when you have people calling the cops to report people .

This is new to everyone. This is not martial law, but your user name is appropriate.
How clever, dis my username. Go ahead, ignore the signs of things to come. Good luck.

Yep. A basic error. This is a cause for concern. Especially when you have people calling the cops to report people .

This is new to everyone. This is not martial law, but your user name is appropriate.
How clever, dis my username. Go ahead, ignore the signs of things to come. Good luck.

I have to give your credit for not saying "marshal law", such as is the level of your discourse.

Stop the panic and perhaps you might actually understand the problem.

You married badly so you call the cops. Chin up, Martial Law may be here for you soon.

It wasn't on her. It was on her son. The last time, she moved the homeless one in here. One day her now homeless son was living here. Without provocation, he threw a belt around my neck and began choking me. Now, this guy is half my age and much bigger than me, but when that fight ended, his wrist was broken in two places and his right arm fractured. I had a small bruise on my right bicep. So, I was trying to avoid a similar altercation since I don't really care to get in fights. We didn't call the cops after that fight, but I'd like to prevent that kind of situation. My alternative in this instance could have been equally disastrous for this kid. When you hit your 60s, you want that fight to end asap. So, it can get really ugly in seconds. You can criticize me all you like. I did the right thing.

I do not normally call the cops on people. I don't do business with the system. IF I call the cops, it is usually for the other person's benefit, not mine.

Might be better to start calling the cops the gestapo. I new it would be easy to become a dictatorship, but i never knew it was this easy.

It wasn't on her. It was on her son. The last time, she moved the homeless one in here. One day her now homeless son was living here. Without provocation, he threw a belt around my neck and began choking me. Now, this guy is half my age and much bigger than me, but when that fight ended, his wrist was broken in two places and his right arm fractured. I had a small bruise on my right bicep. So, I was trying to avoid a similar altercation since I don't really care to get in fights. We didn't call the cops after that fight, but I'd like to prevent that kind of situation. My alternative in this instance could have been equally disastrous for this kid. When you hit your 60s, you want that fight to end asap. So, it can get really ugly in seconds. You can criticize me all you like. I did the right thing.

The issue isn't her son. The issue is your wife. The sooner you figure that out the better off you'll be.

These rejects of society wouldn't know if they wre living in communism as long as Clinton Obama-- or Biden or --- or --- or anyone but Trump they'd never see it.

Half these assholes never knew we were STILL UNDER MARTIAL LAW from OBAMA's era which carried over from BUSH

that is how stupid the American idiots are.

I have to give your credit for not saying "marshal law", such as is the level of your discourse.

Stop the panic and perhaps you might actually understand the problem.
Uh huh. You're big on understanding. My remark on current events is a long way from panic, of course, you aren't an Admiral either. LOL

Your choice.

When u can arrest ppl and there is no DUE PROCESS LIIKE THAT CRAZY TIN FOIL HAT ALEX JONES kept screaming to the pubic about ohhhh but that's a gawd dam conspiracy until the idiots start feeling it's a always a gawd dam conspiracy..

The states put u under martial law even mildly. WHAT DO U CALL lock downs" keeping you safe lmfao.

again you mo fo's ainnt seen chit until this is over wait for that surprise.......bahah

1586355185437.png

this is in France coming to America oh wait in some states it's here lmfao..

are we under martial law..
1586355305195.png

II dunno are we......................

1586355365429.png

and when you have an idiot who poked fun at another for saying the nation is NOT under lockdown and the DUMB SOB says no it's not and post tin foil hats that alone proves what retards we have in our nation as wussies lay down and obey---

These are your cowards who most often never served too.

1586355502900.png

AND THIS LOCK DOWN IS GOING TO GET WORSE IF THES DEMONICWHORES WIN AGAIN.
1586355680980.png

1586356044160.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back