Martha's Vineyard: 'No Room For BBIs' (Bused Brown Immigrants) - Air B&B / Hotels Say, 'LIARS!'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Mayor claimed they had no room for 50 immigrats.

Air B&B & hotels say that's a lie...

It was reported many of the rental houses and large occupied homes and properties could provide room for thousands.

'Putting tents and shelters on the Obama's property alone could provide lodging for hundreds of immigrants.'

Michelle will never let that happen..

Another thread on this won't get much traction.

Another thread on this won't get much traction.
....if snowflakes, desperately trying to avoid the hypocritical racist elitists' reaction to 50 BBIs showing up in Martha's Vineyard, get their way....

:itsok:

Fcz7JsXaIAEjuFb.jpg:large

It was reported many of the rental houses and large occupied homes and properties could provide room for thousands.

'Putting tents and shelters on the Obama's property alone could provide lodging for hundreds of immigrants.'

I looked up the hotel on the island yesterday, and found that rooms could be booked for weeks on end.

There are plenty of free beds in Martha's Vinard...The phony baloney, virtue beacon, racist leftbat scum just don't want those smelly brown people around, if they aren't cleaning those hotel rooms or mowing their lawns.

its amazing to learn how anti immigrant and racist folks in blue states turn out to be...where the fluck is Jesse Jacskon and al sharpton...surely not still hiding from their baby mamas

As I've said here many times. The rich, the powerful, the elites hate people that are middle class and below. The richer, more elite, more powerful they are the more they hate people "below them" and the bigger that group gets.

If you don't want poor illegals in your neighborhood then fine, just say that. Be honest and I'll have more respect for you. I'll admit I'd be pissed if a bunch of poor illegals moved into my neighborhood, I don't want them there because it's a decent area and I worked hard to live in a decent area.

But don't strain a muscle patting yourself on the back at saying how great of a person you are by claiming you welcome illegals and love them and then kick them out when they show up at your door. If you don't want them atleast have the balls to say so upfront and certainly don't approve of them coming into the country to begin with.

Reality keeps getting in the way. The migrants and their families were taken to a base on Cape Cod to be cared for because there were no comparable facilities on Martha’s Vineyard. As the NBC affiliate in Boston reported, “Shortly after the arrival of the migrants, Martha’s Vineyard residents joined with local and state officials to create temporary shelter and provide food and other necessities. But [Gov. Charlie] Baker’s administration said the island is not equipped to provide ongoing food and shelter, so transportation was provided on Friday to bring the migrants to the new temporary shelter on Cape Cod.”

Charlie Baker is a sane Republican.

will this teach the libs not to open their big mouths b4 they actually know what the situation is about? I mean, they were all into the sanctuary city nonsense until it meant they actually had to be a sanctuary city..

maybe they will put aside their emotions now and start using the brain God presumably gave them.. I dunno... :dunno:

Actually-------------probably not...

I looked up the hotel on the island yesterday, and found that rooms could be booked for weeks on end.

There are plenty of free beds in Martha's Vinard...The phony baloney, virtue beacon, racist leftbat scum just don't want those smelly brown people around, if they aren't cleaning those hotel rooms or mowing their lawns.
why don't the people at MV hire these people? They could work in exchange for a room.

After all, isn't that what brown people are for? Isn't that the purpose God gave them.. to serve whitey?

Desantis gave them brochures promising them jobs and cash.

Desantis gave them brochures promising them jobs and cash.

doubt it

He is too intelligent to PROMISE them anything.

He likely told them that there were job openings, which is true of every town or city in the US right now. That is hardly a promise. But I get it that you liberals have to lie about the conservatives all the time or no one would vote for your sorry asses

doubt it

He is too intelligent to PROMISE them anything.

He likely told them that there were job openings, which is true of every town or city in the US right now. That is hardly a promise. But I get it that you liberals have to lie about the conservatives all the time or no one would vote for your sorry asses

They have the brochures.

Forum List

Back