Martha's Vineyard: 'No Room For BBIs' (Bused Brown Immigrants) - Air B&B / Hotels Say, 'LIARS!'

Desantis gave them brochures promising them jobs and cash.

Men and women have to believe with every fiber of their being their sacred views on political agendas. When it came face to face, they failed. A long time in coming to be tested. Unfortunately, it has cost the nation much of its liberty and accelerated our decline. You must no know people who worked and weakened their bodies and through family issues and government muddling with finances and economics have become poorer than they should be.

istandwithmarthasvinyard.png

Why did Martha's Vineyard declare themselves a sanctuary if they can't house refugees? More empty Democrat talking points. BTW I saw a FOX reporter interviewing Martha's Vineyard residents who actually agreed with DeSantis. Rational folks on both sides of this issue certainly can agree that we need to do something about our border. What we need to do is send our Representatives a message in November.

IMO....We need to decide how many immigrants we can take and vet. If we decide to have an open border and accept anyone who swims across the Rio Grande or crashes our border fences, they we need to provide the border States with more capacity to process these so-called 'refugees' Maybe we can agree to spread them across all the States in housing projects? OR maybe we can finish the wall, put more troops on the border, send a strong message to the Southern countries to strengthen their own borders. Maybe we should just declare Mexico and all of South America part of the U.S.? Just take all the banana republics over, execute criminals,. etc. :cool:

Last edited:
I looked up the hotel on the island yesterday, and found that rooms could be booked for weeks on end.

There are plenty of free beds in Martha's Vinard...The phony baloney, virtue beacon, racist leftbat scum just don't want those smelly brown people around, if they aren't cleaning those hotel rooms or mowing their lawns.
The summer season is over with the kids back in school. Plenty of free space to be had. But the liberal response is “not in my backyard....unless you’re mowing it and I don’t have to associate with you”.

But [Gov. Charlie] Baker’s administration said the island is not equipped to provide ongoing food and shelter

The island, which is a popular tourist destination that handles 150,000 visitors a year, is not equipped to provide for 50 illegal migrants?

3b6236abd8dfe2006f9223fb828f9dba.jpg

Last edited:
will this teach the libs not to open their big mouths b4 they actually know what the situation is about? I mean, they were all into the sanctuary city nonsense until it meant they actually had to be a sanctuary city..

maybe they will put aside their emotions now and start using the brain God presumably gave them.. I dunno... :dunno:

Actually-------------probably not...

When will you use your brain? They actually welcomed them and helped them unlike Republicans who starved them. Charlie Baker, THE REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR of Massachusetts, said they were moved to facilities where they can be properly housed.

Men and women have to believe with every fiber of their being their sacred views on political agendas. When it came face to face, they failed. A long time in coming to be tested. Unfortunately, it has cost the nation much of its liberty and accelerated our decline. You must no know people who worked and weakened their bodies and through family issues and government muddling with finances and economics have become poorer than they should be.

They did not fail. They helped the refugees. They helped them instead of using them to play politics.

They actually welcomed them and helped them unlike Republicans who starved them. Charlie Baker, THE REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR of Massachusetts, said they were moved to facilities where they can be properly housed.

Great! They can take a few million more.

Forum List

Back