Martha's Vineyard ER overwhelmed with Covid cases - thanks, Obama!

Fuck off you dumbass uninformed Leftist .....

Martha's Vineyard has been in the news several times for being almost a 100% vaccinated yet experiencing high spikes in cases of the CCP Viruses ....

Damn you stupid fucks are uninformed.
Then post a link douchebag

Then post a link douchebag
You want me to do your homework for you just so you can deny the legitimacy of the link?

Go FUCK YOURSELF .....

There is a reason normal thinking Americans are not taking you psycho fucking Leftist seriously!!!

You want me to do your homework for you just so you can deny the legitimacy of the link?

Go FUCK YOURSELF .....

There is a reason normal thinking Americans are not taking you psycho fucking Leftist seriously!!!
No asshole. I want you to do YOUR fucking homework.

Your claim...YOU support it

No asshole. I want you to do YOUR fucking homework.

Your claim...YOU support it
Fuck off you Leftist POS .....

We all know what's going on ... we all know who you America Hating Motherfuckers are ....

All very informative but I suppose I missed the part where the CDC said you could ignore all covid protocols if you frolicked in a nice enough mansion or stayed in a swanky enough hotel. And your party guests were of a high enough social standing, of course.

But I did enjoy the cordial and informational parts of your post. I'm just not convinced at all that the Obamas could throw a party with two hundred of their closest acquaintances in attendance, ignoring all
health advisories, i.e social distancing, mask wearing or touching at all, without any adverse consequences to worry about.

Is the CDC bullshitting the nation or are the people reporting on the Obama birthday bash not
being truthful?
Because I just can't believe the media would report on Barack Obama in a less than honest manner.
:rolleyes:

Did the peons have to mask up? Because at Nan Pelosi's fund raising event in Napa (a place I have been
by many times) and at the NY Met Gala Ball all the paid help were masked up and kept away
from the important people.
Did the "man of the people" treat the hired help in such a way?
It's my understanding he followed every single CDC guideline in place at the time of his party for all vaccinated people on Aug 7th, where did you get, that he didn't?

Was it Right wing media,

...the "safe place" for liars? :p

I'd think twice before believing anything you read there!!!

Last edited:
It's my understanding he followed every single CDC guideline in place at the time of his party for all vaccinated people on Aug 8th, where did you get, that he didn't?

Was it Right wing media,

...the "safe place" for liars? :p I'd think twice before believing anything you read there!!!
How'd those "guide lines" work out for them?

You psycho Leftist are SOOOOO Gullible ....

Did you notice that 48 people tested positive for covid in Martha's Vineyard the week BEFORE the Obama Party.

As your own article says:
"Martha's Vineyard was already experiencing a new surge in cases when Obama, preparing to welcome 500 guests to his mansion, announced his party would be 'scaled back' amid criticism as the Delta coronavirus variant spread across the country.

In the week leading up to his party, 48 new cases were reported on the island through Saturday, double the prior week. "

With cases surging and 48 cases the week before the party, 74 the following week, none of which are connected to the Obama's, this is yet another fail by the right to paint Democrats as spreaders.

Fuck off you Leftist POS .....

We all know what's going on ... we all know who you America Hating Motherfuckers are ....

Yeah, the guys who voted for Trump. I firmly believe that Trump hates America for causing him to be a loser. American banks won't lend to him. American billionaires mock him. That's why he hooked up with Putin. They both wanted to destroy America.

You don't know shit except your prefers Depends ....

Leftist POS ... Go Figure.
How the fuck does that make me a leftist? You either lie or don't understand what you read and somehow it is my fault? What did I post that was wrong, since I have had already destroyed your argument?

Being a conservative isn't worth it, if you have to lie about liberals!

How'd those "guide lines" work out for them?

You psycho Leftist are SOOOOO Gullible ....
They followed the guidelines and no covid outbreaks on Martha's Vineyard came from the Obama party, according to Edgartown's Health Board....

So, it turned out just fine and dandy!!!

Forum List

Back