Martha's Vineyard ER overwhelmed with Covid cases - thanks, Obama!

Anyway back on topic, The Vineyard is able to contact trace like us, in Maine.... And they've had no clusters of covid connected to Obama's birthday party. Their guests and caterers were all vaccinated, and all had negative covid tests, before entry. The event was cut from 500 guests down to 200, and it was an outside event in open air tents, and the guests stayed at the Winnetu Ocean resort which is on the South beach side of the Island near Obama's estate, outside of Edgartown, where all the action is for vacationers and the movie JAWS filmed sites....the resort is made up of luxury condos or suites... With outside private entrances to the suites.... Not really a covid spreader type hotel.... ( I've been lucky enough to have stayed there for 5 days on vacation, we shared a 2 bedroom condo/suite with another couple, my best friend and her husband, who are rich and paid the lions share for the stay cuz no way Jose' could Matt and I afford the place!!! )
All very informative but I suppose I missed the part where the CDC said you could ignore all covid protocols if you frolicked in a nice enough mansion or stayed in a swanky enough hotel. And your party guests were of a high enough social standing, of course.

But I did enjoy the cordial and informational parts of your post. I'm just not convinced at all that the Obamas could throw a party with two hundred of their closest acquaintances in attendance, ignoring all
health advisories, i.e social distancing, mask wearing or touching at all, without any adverse consequences to worry about.

Is the CDC bullshitting the nation or are the people reporting on the Obama birthday bash not
being truthful?
Because I just can't believe the media would report on Barack Obama in a less than honest manner.
:rolleyes:

Did the peons have to mask up? Because at Nan Pelosi's fund raising event in Napa (a place I have been
by many times) and at the NY Met Gala Ball all the paid help were masked up and kept away
from the important people.
Did the "man of the people" treat the hired help in such a way?

Last edited:
Were the guests all vaccinated? According to the "leftist narrative" - also known as the "CDC Guidlines, if they're all vaccinated, nobody has to wear masks.

All very informative but I suppose I missed the part where the CDC said you could ignore all covid protocols if you frolicked in a nice enough mansion or stayed in a swanky enough hotel.
Dope. And again...contacty tracing showed no covid clusters resultring from the Obama event

Dope. And again...contacty tracing showed no covid clusters resultring from the Obama event
Then all of the b.s. the CDC has been feeding the public isn't worth a damn!

Or else the covid virus somehow behaves on Martha's Vineyard differently than it does in the
rest of the world....a-hole!

Could you be more dimwitted?

Last edited:

Or else the covid virus somehow behaves on Martha's Vineyard differently than it does in the

They followed CDC GUIDELINES stupid and there was no spread of covid.

Once again you don’t get the anti-Democrat outcome you wanted, so you dismiss the story as false.

Everything that doesn’t trash the Democrats is false to you. Just as everything that trashes Republicans is false to you. You live in an alternative reality where up is down

You can’t deal with the truth. You can’t handle reality because it doesn’t conform to what you want.

Life is never going to be what you want. Trump is gone. And he lost because he was a failure as President.

Covid is real and it’s killing you and destroying the country because you refuse to accept reality.

They followed CDC GUIDELINES stupid and there was no spread of covid.
Did the Obama-ites follow CDC guidelines? Not from video taken at the party they didn't.

Who has been sucking your little Lesh that you will swear to something you obviously cannot know?
Gfy.

Did the Obama-ites follow CDC guidelines? Not from video taken at the party they didn't.

Who has been sucking your little Lesh that you will swear to something you obviously cannot know?
Gfy.

You don’t even know what the CDC guidelines are you stupid troll. How do you know whether Obama follow the guidelines or not when you don’t know what they are?

Once again you don’t get the anti-Democrat outcome you wanted, so you dismiss the story as false.

Everything that doesn’t trash the Democrats is false to you. Just as everything that trash is Republicans is false to you.

You can’t deal with the truth. You can’t handle reality because it doesn’t conform to what you want.

Life is never going to be what you wanted and you’ll never accept the reality you’re living in.
Not interested in someone's biased opinion. I saw news video from Obama's birthday party.
CDC protocols were not observed. Not at all.

You don’t even know what the CDC guidelines are you stupid troll. How do you know whether Obama follow the guidelines or not when you don’t know what they are?
I've been nice to you. Now fuck off, bitch! It's not my fault you believe in b.s.

Yes.

All guests wee vaxxed and tested and the event was outdoors...all per CDC guidelines.

And there was no utbreak because of that
A party tent is not considered "outside" in anyone's book.
Try selling your horse manure to someone else.

According to the article you linked to, covid the Delta strain was “raging” through Martha’s Vineyard BEFORE the party.

So how is Obama to blame?
Obama is part of the conspiracy.

Let them all die of their own poison.

Who told you it was a "fully vaccinated island"?

WTF are you talking about
Fuck off you dumbass uninformed Leftist .....

Martha's Vineyard has been in the news several times for being almost a 100% vaccinated yet experiencing high spikes in cases of the CCP Viruses ....

Damn you stupid fucks are uninformed.

Yes, superspreader events have just been reaffirmed at Promedmail. O is stupid.

Forum List

Back