Marsha Blackburn & Chris Christie both visiting New Hampshire as 2024 primary positioning underway..Blackburn already in NH, Christie coming next week

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
We can project New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu has won the crucial battleground state of New Hampshire, defeating Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie

• Banned
Christie calls out Trump, MTG as "being on the fringes of our party"...says he's been asked to help out with fundraising for GOP Governor races

Last edited:
  • Banned
"as a Republican, i want Bernie to speak as many times as possible. that helps my cause. have him back any time you like" - Christie

Its way too early to speculate about 2024 now, but...that said...
Trump has a lot of supporters who suspect that the democrats cheated in 2020 by looking at the total vote counts compared to other presidential election years. 2020 was an "outlier", so cheating looks likely.

[ year, voting age, registered/eligible voters, actual turnout, % of voting age turnout, % of eligible voters]
1647899340149.png

The democrat brand is badly damaged by the Xiden/Harris admin.
Hopefully Republicans can take advantage in 2022 and 2024.
Trump is a lightening rod, the good news is that he make progs heads explode.
I like Desantis, Nikki Haley, Mike Pompeo, Mike Pence, Ted Cruz, Crenshaw, Jim Jordan
I'm not a fan of Trump, Christie, or any of the many "Never-Trumpers".

Forum List

Back