Marketwatch debunks right wingers' fake news that "Joe Biden bombing Syria" is behind recent oil increase

No, in fact it's been American money being poured into Alberta's tar sands continually since around 99.
But China is definitely in the competition.
Basically, there's no truth in oil not being in very high demand. America is far from being self-sufficient.

Do you have any idea on what product you're talking about? I really did think you would have!
Don't you understand that the criticism of the 'product' is in the refining costs to the environment?

Tell, kaz that Keystone is for export of specialty products to South and Central America.

Tell, @kaaz that Keystone is for export of specialty products to South and Central America.
Braindead americans of his ilk are of no interest to me.
It's you and others like you that have had me interested because you seem to be quite well informed at times.

But then you go and make some comments about the 'tar sands raw product out of the ground that doesn't apply to the 'raw product' but to the 'finished' product.
So why thank me for pointing that out to you?

You have had 12 years to learn about Keystone XL.. Its a tax dodge. China OWNS most of Canada's tar sands sludge.

Its such heavy, sour , corrosive crap they can barely sell it for $29 a barrel.

Do you know Ghawar, Safaniya, Manifah, Shabba?

Have you ever been out f the US?

You're just babbling bull shit. Before you morons took over, Trump had us energy independent. Took you weeks to undo it because you're morons

Braindead americans of his ilk are of no interest to me.
It's you and others like you that have had me interested because you seem to be quite well informed at times.

But then you go and make some comments about the 'tar sands raw product out of the ground that doesn't apply to the 'raw product' but to the 'finished' product.
So why thank me for pointing that out to you?

I'm an old oil brat with the advantage of 70 years experience with the most prosperous, successful, well integrated oil company in the world.

Tar sands has to be diluted with sweet light crude to get it to even flow thru the pipelines.

I was in a rinky dinky right wing message board the other day, can't remember the name, and some nicknames in this rinky dinky right wing message board claimed that Joe Biden had driven the oil price up.
The most retarded claim was that the bombing of Syria somehow had something to do with this oil price increase.
The hoax was debunked, because experts cite several reasons (none of which Joe Biden bombing anyone) for the spike.

Beware of rinky dinky right Wing message boards. Message boards like this are not for news. They're for fun and hoax-spreading.
Quid Pro Joe did drive oil prices up, but not because he bombed Syria.

You're just babbling bull shit. Before you morons took over, Trump had us energy independent. Took you weeks to undo it because you're morons

Trump lied. We imported 8 million bpd except for last year during the height of the covid pandemic. Look it up. Try Oil Price or whatever website you like. You don't have to be a dupe.

America's energy independence is an imagined 'political' statement as you've pointed out.
Ignorant pricks like you, blow your own cover.

Its pure BS.. Syria has no oil and they aren't even a transit state. These clots don't know anything about oil in the ME or anywhere else.

You're lying or just fcking stupid.

Trump lied. We imported 8 million bpd except for last year during the height of the covid pandemic. Look it up. Try Oil Price or whatever website you like. You don't have to be a dupe.
You still have good control over this discussion, but please don't step out of line on the facts with me. I want to stay on your side.

You're lying or just fcking stupid.

Syria is a ME exception in some ways. America is there interfering for the sake of being entitled to Syria's huge fall cabbage crop! Nothing at all to do with oil!
And Syria is the Zionist regime's only real hope of expanding it's living space.

America's energy independence is an imagined 'political' statement as you've pointed out.
Ignorant pricks like you, blow your own cover.

That you worship Joe Biden who limited US production then went to OPEC and asked them to increase production rather than letting US companies do it sows what a partisan, disingenuous prick you are

Energy independent doesn't mean we don't import any oil, it means we don't NET import oil. The difference is transportation costs. You don't pay MORE to ship oil further, that's just stupid. It's a global economy. It would be totally fucking stupid to not import oil from the middle of Canada. My God you know absolutely zero about oil.

surada: Duh, dar, we should pay more transportation costs, kaz. We won't be energy independent until we waste money.

No, we shouldn't, fucking moron

That you worship Joe Biden who limited US production then went to OPEC and asked them to increase production

Poor Kaz.

"The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20.

New Mexico and Wyoming had the largest number of approvals. Montana, Colorado and Utah had hundreds each."

Oh and shutting down the construction of a pipeline that would have imported more foreign oil did not create a drop in US production or in our imports from Canada.

Saudi's still have the biggest spigot and lots of cheap oil. They can drive the price of crude down. We can't.

Last edited:
Poor Kaz.

"The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20.

New Mexico and Wyoming had the largest number of approvals. Montana, Colorado and Utah had hundreds each."

Oh and shutting down the construction of a pipeline that would have imported more foreign oil did not create a drop in US production or in our imports from Canada.

Saudi's still have the biggest spigot and lots of cheap oil. They can drive the price of crude down. We can't.

Poor Boob. Does it hurt to be that stupid? So the choices are that Biden cut off all energy production or he's not limiting any increases. And if he allows any increase, he gets credit for not doing anything to limit production even though he is.

It's just more of your stupid, lying racist Democrat shit. You are an experienced liar, even if you aren't a skilled one

Poor Boob. Does it hurt to be that stupid? So the choices are that Biden cut off all energy production or he's not limiting any increases. And if he allows any increase, he gets credit for not doing anything to limit production even though he is.

It's just more of your stupid, lying racist Democrat shit. You are an experienced liar, even if you aren't a skilled one

When you said "Joe Biden who limited US production" You lied.

Your twisting and pretending you didn't is funny.

Thanks for that.

Forum List

Back