Marketwatch debunks right wingers' fake news that "Joe Biden bombing Syria" is behind recent oil increase

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I was in a rinky dinky right wing message board the other day, can't remember the name, and some nicknames in this rinky dinky right wing message board claimed that Joe Biden had driven the oil price up.
The most retarded claim was that the bombing of Syria somehow had something to do with this oil price increase.
The hoax was debunked, because experts cite several reasons (none of which Joe Biden bombing anyone) for the spike.
Oil futures extended gains Thursday after the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries boosted its outlook for demand growth in 2021.

The previous session’s gains came after U.S. government data showed a sharp rise in crude inventories offset by a further draw in gasoline supplies as a result of last month’s Texas freeze.

“Oil is up on the session as OPEC lifted its demand forecast for 2021…The energy market is also being assisted by the optimism circulating from the $1.9 trillion stimulus story,” said David Madden, market analyst at CMC Markets, referring to the COVID relief package due to be signed into law by President Joe Biden.

Beware of rinky dinky right Wing message boards. Message boards like this are not for news. They're for fun and hoax-spreading.

I've not heard that one...Gas went up because your senile husk deliberately removed 35 million barrels of crude oil from the flow.

Bombing Syria is just what you warmongering dickweeds do as a matter of course.
Marvin Martian's thread was so bad that even his right wing buddy Oddball is distancing himself from it. Here's the link to Marvin Martian's hoax thread:

I was in a rinky dinky right wing message board the other day, can't remember the name, and some nicknames in this rinky dinky right wing message board claimed that Joe Biden had driven the oil price up.
The most retarded claim was that the bombing of Syria somehow had something to do with this oil price increase.
The hoax was debunked, because experts cite several reasons (none of which Joe Biden bombing anyone) for the spike.
Oil futures extended gains Thursday after the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries boosted its outlook for demand growth in 2021.

The previous session’s gains came after U.S. government data showed a sharp rise in crude inventories offset by a further draw in gasoline supplies as a result of last month’s Texas freeze.

“Oil is up on the session as OPEC lifted its demand forecast for 2021…The energy market is also being assisted by the optimism circulating from the $1.9 trillion stimulus story,” said David Madden, market analyst at CMC Markets, referring to the COVID relief package due to be signed into law by President Joe Biden.

Beware of rinky dinky right Wing message boards. Message boards like this are not for news. They're for fun and hoax-spreading.
Is this an official statement from the White House Diaper Depository?

I credit it to Veggie Joe killing the pipeline and halting any new drilling on federal land and water.
Nostra joins Oddball in dismissing Marvin Martian's thread (linking Syria to oil prices) as fake news. Here's a link to Marvin Martian's discredited fake news thread that Nostra and Oddball distanced themselves from:

I've not heard that one...Gas went up because your senile husk deliberately removed 35 million barrels of crude oil from the flow.

Marvin Martian's thread was so bad that even his right wing buddy Oddball is distancing himself from it. Here's the link to Marvin Martian's hoax thread:
So fucking what?....I haven't paid that thread any mind, sub-cretin.

Joe couldn't spell Syria if you spotted him the s and the a, and if you asked him what it was, he'd say, "you know the thing, the thing on those smart phones."

"Hey Syria, can you call Cornpop?"

Joe couldn't spell Syria if you spotted him the s and the a, and if you asked him what it was, he'd say, "you know the thing, the thing on those smart phones."

All of a sudden you guys don't want to talk about oil anymore.
I'm a thread about oil prices.
I don't blame you, because doing so would bring attention to the hoax.

Nazi Democrats do like dropping bombs on brown people

Beware of brainless libbers defending Pinochijoe's inflated gas prices

The hoax that the Depends president is causing them to go up??

I said all that needs to be....Now go eat your crayons.

I didn't make that connection. It's just two facets of the loser that is Joe Biden: warmongering and bad economic policies.

The right want to develop domestic energy to reduce prices. Which Nazi Democrats block, because...

... you want to buy oil from despotic governments.

Try to keep up

COVID is a Hoax, and Joe is a Fraud.

You should be talking about the Chinese Bicycles you will be riding to work because Joe crashed the economy and raided your 401K so his CCP handlers can redistribute our wealth in to their economy.

Oil will not be affordable for ordinary Americans by the time Quid Pro, Senile, Dirty Diaper Joe mumbles, stumbles and bumbles his way through the wreckage of what used to be The Land of The Free and Home of The Brave.

Try land of the Slave and Home of The Chickenshit.

I credit it to Veggie Joe killing the pipeline and halting any new drilling on federal land and water.
Nostra joins Oddball in dismissing Marvin Martian's thread (linking Syria to oil prices) as fake news. Here's a link to Marvin Martian's discredited fake news thread that Nostra and Oddball distanced themselves from:
I said nothing about that thread or Syria, Dumbass.

Rising gas prices is a hoax?

Link?

No kidding, do you have a link on Biden bombing Syria is behind recent oil increase?

Forum List

Back