Marketwatch debunks right wingers' fake news that "Joe Biden bombing Syria" is behind recent oil increase

I've not heard that one...Gas went up because your senile husk deliberately removed 35 million barrels of crude oil from the flow.

Bombing Syria is just what you warmongering dickweeds do as a matter of course.
Marvin Martian's thread was so bad that even his right wing buddy Oddball is distancing himself from it. Here's the link to Marvin Martian's hoax thread:
Joe couldn't spell Syria if you spotted him the s and the a, and if you asked him what it was, he'd say, "you know the thing, the thing on those smart phones."

"Hey Syria, can you call Cornpop?"
All of a sudden you guys don't want to talk about oil anymore.
I'm a thread about oil prices.
I don't blame you, because doing so would bring attention to the hoax.
Rising gas prices is a hoax?

Link?
Joe is a hoax, and Covid is a hoax, and Joe is a Fraud, and you are a Fraud.

I credit it to Veggie Joe killing the pipeline and halting any new drilling on federal land and water.
Nostra joins Oddball in dismissing Marvin Martian's thread (linking Syria to oil prices) as fake news. Here's a link to Marvin Martian's discredited fake news thread that Nostra and Oddball distanced themselves from:
I said nothing about that thread or Syria, Dumbass.
Joe thinks Syria is "you know that thing on an IPhone that talks like a girl and you can ask it questions."

I have no idea what 'right wingers' would claim that Joe Biden's continuation of Barry's War has anything to do with the 'recent oil crisis'. It smells like a left wing / Democrat surrogate fake news report making shit up.

Anyone with a pulse, who has been paying attention, knows CCP Biden announced his Leftist Extremist-pressured 'War' on the US fossil fuel industry, putting tens of thousands of Americans out of work by shutting down the pipeline - which also put a lot of other Americans in businesses that support and / or rely on business from the il workers out of their jobs as well.
-- Not to fear, pipeline workers, those Green Energy jobs Biden promised you could have instead will appear any day now. :p

Biden's 'attack on the oil industry put tens of thousands of Americans out of work, ended the US' energy independence - forcing to rely on our enemies for our energy needs, and made out enemies stronger.

Perhaps this is a pathetic attempt by the failed and exposed Anti-American fake news Dem media to distract from Biden's massive failed America-hurting anti-fossil fuel policy in his 1st 10 days in office, reminding Americans as well of his immediate decision to contine Barry's war in Syria.

I was in a rinky dinky right wing message board the other day, can't remember the name, and some nicknames in this rinky dinky right wing message board claimed that Joe Biden had driven the oil price up.
The most retarded claim was that the bombing of Syria somehow had something to do with this oil price increase.
The hoax was debunked, because experts cite several reasons (none of which Joe Biden bombing anyone) for the spike.
Oil futures extended gains Thursday after the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries boosted its outlook for demand growth in 2021.

The previous session’s gains came after U.S. government data showed a sharp rise in crude inventories offset by a further draw in gasoline supplies as a result of last month’s Texas freeze.

“Oil is up on the session as OPEC lifted its demand forecast for 2021…The energy market is also being assisted by the optimism circulating from the $1.9 trillion stimulus story,” said David Madden, market analyst at CMC Markets, referring to the COVID relief package due to be signed into law by President Joe Biden.

Beware of rinky dinky right Wing message boards. Message boards like this are not for news. They're for fun and hoax-spreading.

Yea he just didn't tell the saudis to keep pumping why make it so complicated?

If you believe Joe has nothing to do with higher oil prices i have a bridge to sell you.

Thank you Joe, I paid $3 a gallon at the pump yesterday, I'm not sure I paid $3 on Trump's watch at all.

Something to be said for energy independence & independence too, when the enemy of independence is Mad Joe Robinette & the Kosher Commie.

I was in a rinky dinky right wing message board the other day, can't remember the name, and some nicknames in this rinky dinky right wing message board claimed that Joe Biden had driven the oil price up

So you just happened to be in a 'right wing message board' whose name you can't remember and some right wing member whose name you can't remember claimed Biden's had driven the price of oil up?!

How convenient you can't remember the name of the board or the name of the individuals.

Sounds like you either made this story up OR you fund your way into some random Conservative chat room / board with the intention of trolling them and instead were trolled by the resident board snowflake troll.

:p

The only part that was right is how biden has driven the price of oil up by surrendering our energy independence while putting tens of thousands of Americans out of work.

I have no idea what 'right wingers' would claim that Joe Biden's continuation of Barry's War has anything to do with the 'recent oil crisis'. It smells like a left wing / Democrat surrogate fake news report making shit up.

Anyone with a pulse, who has been paying attention, knows CCP Biden announced his Leftist Extremist-pressured 'War' on the US fossil fuel industry, putting tens of thousands of Americans out of work by shutting down the pipeline - which also put a lot of other Americans in businesses that support and / or rely on business from the il workers out of their jobs as well.
-- Not to fear, pipeline workers, those Green Energy jobs Biden promised you could have instead will appear any day now. :p

Biden's 'attack on the oil industry put tens of thousands of Americans out of work, ended the US' energy independence - forcing to rely on our enemies for our energy needs, and made out enemies stronger.

Perhaps this is a pathetic attempt by the failed and exposed Anti-American fake news Dem media to distract from Biden's massive failed America-hurting anti-fossil fuel policy in his 1st 10 days in office, reminding Americans as well of his immediate decision to contine Barry's war in Syria.
Joe did it for his pal Putin

What do people in the oil patch know. Joe shut down a pipeline construction project that wasn't pumping any oil and he paused new lease sales for a review that effected no production anywhere. Of course the Neo-GOP wants to loudly blame him and his Dr. Seuss censoring goons. It's just what they do.

I've not heard that one...Gas went up because your senile husk deliberately removed 35 million barrels of crude oil from the flow.

Marvin Martian's thread was so bad that even his right wing buddy Oddball is distancing himself from it. Here's the link to Marvin Martian's hoax thread:
Joe couldn't spell Syria if you spotted him the s and the a, and if you asked him what it was, he'd say, "you know the thing, the thing on those smart phones."

"Hey Syria, can you call Cornpop?"

That guy, you know, the general, Joe call's him "that guy," but the general was advising Quid Pro, and so they dropped those, c'mon man, you know.

Hey, Matlock's on...

What 35 million barrels ? From where?

The right in America seem to come up with several insane ideas every day.
It's past time that sensible people just tune them out, or better still make mockery of their ridiculous nonsense.
best wishes from Canada.

No kidding, do you have a link on Biden bombing Syria is behind recent oil increase?

Its pure BS.. Syria has no oil and they aren't even a transit state. These clots don't know anything about oil in the ME or anywhere else.

What 35 million barrels ? From where?

Oddball is referring to the Keystone oil pipeline, genious. I can't believe you don't know how to use Google, LOL. What an airhead. The type who would claim to have been a Republicans for 35 years (lol, 35) and not be able to name a single issue that you agreed with Republicans on

Joe is a hoax, and Covid is a hoax, and Joe is a Fraud, and you are a Fraud.
Agreed on the Covid being a hoax. No American should be submitting to having the 'killer' vaccine!
And people in Mississippi are just imagining a spike filling up their hospitals.

It's the vaccinated that are filling the hospitals and dying!

best wishes from Canada.

The right in America seem to come up with several insane ideas every day.
It's past time that sensible people just tune them out, or better still make mockery of their ridiculous nonsense.
best wishes from Canada.

During normal times the US imports about 8,000 bpd from Canada, Mexico, Venezuela and a bit from OPEC.. Since TRump put sanctions against VZ we're buying from Russia.

Oddball is referring to the Keystone oil pipeline, genious. I can't believe you don't know how to use Google, LOL. What an airhead. The type who would claim to have been a Republicans for 35 years (lol, 35) and not be able to name a single issue that you agreed with Republicans on

Agree? He's a moron.

If completed, the Keystone XL would have added 510,000 bpd.

Keystone is an EXPORT pipeline that would pay no US taxes but, it would benefit Canada and the Chinese ownership in their oil patch.

Agree? He's a moron.

If completed, the Keystone XL would have added 510,000 bpd.

Keystone is an EXPORT pipeline that would pay no US taxes but, it would benefit Canada and the Chinese ownership in their oil patch.

My God you know nothing about energy.

The Keystone takes oil to the ATLANTIC. China is on the PACIFIC. Which is why China has opposed the Keystone pipeline.

Seriously, you never looked at a world map of the oceans and which countries are on which? You thought China was on the ... Atlantic. Holy shit

The Keystone takes oil to the ATLANTIC. China is on the PACIFIC. Which is why China has opposed the Keystone pipeline.

Seriously, you never looked at a world map of the oceans and which countries are on which? You thought China was on the ... Atlantic. Holy shit

You have had 12 years to learn about Keystone XL.. Its a tax dodge. China OWNS most of Canada's tar sands sludge.

Its such heavy, sour , corrosive crap they can barely sell it for $29 a barrel.

Do you know Ghawar, Safaniya, Manifah, Shabba?

Have you ever been out f the US?

Last edited:

You have had 12 years to learn about Keystone XL.. Its a tax dodge. China OWNS most of Canada's tar sands sludge.

No, in fact it's been American money being poured into Alberta's tar sands continually since around 99.
But China is definitely in the competition.
Basically, there's no truth in oil not being in very high demand. America is far from being self-sufficient.

Do you have any idea on what product you're talking about? I really did think you would have!
Don't you understand that the criticism of the 'product' is in the refining costs to the environment?

Forum List

Back