Dear Biden Voters: Did You Vote for This?

I am. It will raise gas prices even more, and make the DemoKKKrats look worse. I'm willing to sacrifice if it means getting you people out of power.

They were out of power when Trump won in 2016. What this shows is the same thing, stupid is as stupid does.

Of course democrat dimwits would vote for this. They want it. This is the road to the green new deal.

What that shows is stupid is as stupid does.
Well the only smart ones are in Washington right now running things for the DNC.

Thank God the stupid folk are not there.

They have everything under control

No worries.

b5d77463c953829b48b5464bc01ca9cfc16c7cdc_1024_1024.jpeg

ofehQHlqIFrk.png

I also find it funny how all of the so-called "patriotic America first" folks are literally masturbating to the thought of America collapsing -- as long as they get to see the people they hate suffer.....

This is why I have zero respect for these fascist cucks
You should probably look up the definition of "literally".

the collapse of late-stage Capitalism is inevitable....the collapse of this country is not inevitable..this country will not collapse..

But it is just funny to me that you dic suckers remain giddy about a country who barely has an economy the size of California while having circle jerks over the idea that America will collapse -- all because some in this country wants to treat trans people as humans and wants to make sure millions of Americans don't lose healthcare

You are a fool. This country is going to collapse, and most of the dead are going to be idiots, like you, silly people with no skills.

You won't be able to feed yourselves, clean yourselves, or fix yourselves when you get hurt.

All of that sense of entitlement is going to blow up in your faces.

And you are still too stupid to figure it out.

Dear Biden Voters: Did You Vote for This?​

Yes. Trump is gone, that's all I really care about. I would have voted for Harambe 2020 if he were the Democratic nominee.

Forum List

Back