Mark Robinson: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

Name one social benefit to American society that was gleaned by giving women the right to vote in our Republic. Just one thing that gave all of us, that otherwise couldn't have been accomplished. Don't worry I'll wait...
Accurate electoral victories based on accurate demographics of the electorate. That was easy. :rolleyes:

Please run on that. Women voters will understand.
Of course "they will" .... That's why they shouldn't be voting. Thier strength falls in building of "families, not cultures, and societies. And no... you won't get participant pussy. They'll still be fucking guys like me, while passing your type over. Your consolation prize is is a hot load of spit, and a dirty magazine. While the ones you flaccidly advocate for suck us dry...

What is going to help the nation is more young men and women staying single until.much later in life. That is a positive trend in every way.

Of course "they will" .... That's why they shouldn't be voting. Thier strength falls in building of "families, not cultures, and societies. And no... you won't get participant pussy. They'll still be fucking guys like me, while passing your type over. Your consolation prize is is a hot load of spit, and a dirty magazine. While the ones you flaccidly advocate for suck us dry...

doubtful that you have had any pussy since a pussy had you.

Mark Robinson: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

But just four years ago, Robinson said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

This dude is legitimately INSANE. How does someone this fucking crazy make it past the primary?

• Antisemitic (caught multiple times)
  • Holocaust denier
  • Against abortion despite getting one
  • Transphobic
  • Anti-LGBT+ claiming they're "repugnant and offensive"
  • Islamophobic
  • Mass shooting are because of abortion (karma)
  • Kent State shooting was justified (WTF?)
  • COVID19 was a "globalist" conspiracy
  • Bill Cosby is innocent
  • Parkland survivors are "spoiled little bastards"
  • MLK Jr. was a communist and the "Civil Rights Movement a communist plot to "subvert capitalism"
Mark Robinson (American politician) - Wikipedia

This is who the GOP is?

You did not expect any of the Repubs on here to be bothered by this did you?

Less and less are into building families. A growing number want more than that.

1. Usually pricks that speak like you are impotent. :rolleyes:
2. A grown ass man so intimidated by the opposite sex he seeks to control their rights. :rolleyes:This is a very old, very tired trope. Do better.
3. This is the weakest, cuckiest attitude a man can have. :rolleyes:
4. Do better.

Less and less are into building families. A growing number want more than that.
And after a time, once that opportunity passes... The regret ensues. Youtube, tells that tale quote vividly.
You can't beat biology...

1. Usually pricks that speak like you are impotent. :rolleyes:
2. A grown ass man so intimidated by the opposite sex he seeks to control their rights. :rolleyes:This is a very old, very tired trope. Do better.
3. This is the weakest, cuckiest attitude a man can have. :rolleyes:
4. Do better.
No. I won't impregnate you. You are neither worthy. Or socially competitive in the sexual market place. Go back to the bar, and drift off at closing time...

Name one social benefit to American society that was gleaned by giving women the right to vote in our Republic. Just one thing that gave all of us, that otherwise couldn't have been accomplished. Don't worry I'll wait...
That's simple.

The votes of dumb tw*ts like you can be canceled out. Plenty of strong results from that.

Don't feed the sealions.

The empowerment of women is key to lifting societies out of the dark ages.

Thank goodness a woman cancels out your vote. Plenty of strong results from that.
Still waiting for you to show us how child...

Forum List

Back