Mark Robinson: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

All of the most socially advanced and economically successful states have female equality and women leaders.

All of the big oil producing countries Russia, OPEC, and areas of the US and Canada, have highly conservative governments and cultures where women are not equal partners. Texas has banned abortion and refused all exceptions.
NOT TRUE.... not true at all

Female equality ???

The Contested Meaning of Women's Equality​

Erika Bachiochi

She is right and you are wrong...BY A HUGE MARGIN
ALmost all measures of equality in modern feminism of your sort makes the Man the measure and wants to live up to that.
Nothing about marriage except no-fault divorce,nothing about children except abortion so you don't have to have them, nothing about the value of a mother and wife at home except options to get out of it.

I still remember the famous Redbook survey so hated by people like you
"Looking into the happiness factor of the survey, 56% of women said that they are very or extremely happy with what they do. And, what may come to a surprise to some – those with four or more kids are the happiest of them all!"

Women entering the workforce and being able to vote has only improved this so called, great nation
Quite the opposite. It has lead to the decline of family values, the nuclear family and other values which were a core component of the ideology this nation was founded upon.

Mark Robinson: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

But just four years ago, Robinson said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

This dude is legitimately INSANE. How does someone this fucking crazy make it past the primary?

• Antisemitic (caught multiple times)
  • Holocaust denier
  • Against abortion despite getting one
  • Transphobic
  • Anti-LGBT+ claiming they're "repugnant and offensive"
  • Islamophobic
  • Mass shooting are because of abortion (karma)
  • Kent State shooting was justified (WTF?)
  • COVID19 was a "globalist" conspiracy
  • Bill Cosby is innocent
  • Parkland survivors are "spoiled little bastards"
  • MLK Jr. was a communist and the "Civil Rights Movement a communist plot to "subvert capitalism"
Mark Robinson (American politician) - Wikipedia

This is who the GOP is?
That’s not who the GOP is. That’s one man.

Less and less are into building families. A growing number want more than that.

The issue is they have been told to "Want that" and then when they get too old to build a family they are stuck with their choices earlier on in life.

Men on the other hand can father children well into their old age. It's not fair, but it's biology.

Feminism went from "women can choose how to live life" to "traditional life is wrong and you are a sucker for wanting it"

An increasing number of women are independent, single, and enjoying life. Some are not for this. Makes zero sense. It's not their duty to get married and have families. That's a good thing. Have kids if that's what you want. If you long for more than that, then so be it. It doesn't hurt the country like some lesser able thinkers believe.

Then they get into their 40's and turn into AWFL's. (Affluent White Female Liberals)

NOT TRUE.... not true at all

Female equality ???

The Contested Meaning of Women's Equality​

Erika Bachiochi

She is right and you are wrong...BY A HUGE MARGIN
ALmost all measures of equality in modern feminism of your sort makes the Man the measure and wants to live up to that.
Nothing about marriage except no-fault divorce,nothing about children except abortion so you don't have to have them, nothing about the value of a mother and wife at home except options to get out of it.

I still remember the famous Redbook survey so hated by people like you
"Looking into the happiness factor of the survey, 56% of women said that they are very or extremely happy with what they do. And, what may come to a surprise to some – those with four or more kids are the happiest of them all!"

I’m really not interested in reading opinion pieces written by right wingers based on “feelings” or “observations”. I’m only interested in looking at the facts that can be backed up with figures and studies.

The quality of life in nations were women have a real equality, is higher. The economic strength and diversity of nations were women have real equality, is much higher.

Opinions are meaningless unless they’re backed up by facts and figures that you can quantify.

I’m really not interested in reading opinion pieces written by right wingers based on “feelings” or “observations”. I’m only interested in looking at the facts that can be backed up with figures and studies.

The quality of life in nations were women have a real equality, is higher. The economic strength and diversity of nations were women have real equality, is much higher.

Opinions are meaningless unless they’re backed up by facts and figures that you can quantify.

What will soon be backed up is the population collapse caused by people not having enough children, or more importantly, the right people having enough children.

Less and less are into building families. A growing number want more than that.

Maybe it’s time to ask yourself why women aren’t having more babies. Given that in the USA, there is no mandated, maternity leave, no universal healthcare, and no child, tax benefits, and women are still making $.80 to every dollar that a man makes, where is the incentive for women to have children?

You have a global warming that Republicans refuse to do anything about, your school system is going into the shitter, and Republicans are making it worse, and Republicans are screaming. That paedophiles are everywhere.

Why would anyone want to bring a child into a world like this?

What will soon be backed up is the population collapse caused by people not having enough children, or more importantly, the right people having enough children.

People can’t afford to have children these days. Have you looked at the costs of raising a child?

The American economic system does not value children or raising them. You have the cheapest possible schools for them.

Quite the opposite. It has lead to the decline of family values, the nuclear family and other values which were a core component of the ideology this nation was founded upon.

I guess feminism also caused cancer, mass, shootings, and terrorist attacks.

The decline of family values came about because the American economy doesn’t value the family. There is no protection for pregnancy, no family leave to take care of sick children or other family members, no universal health care. All of these things are too expensive for the American economy.

You have untold wealth to protect “American interests” abroad at taxpayer’ expense, which are in reality, property owned by corporations in foreign countries. You spent billions bombing Iraq and Afghanistan into oblivion, and then rebuilding them, but nothing for the American family or the American worker.

Zero tolerance on drug crimes locked up a generation of young black, and Latino men. The increase in the federal prison population from 1981 to 2009 went from 40,000 to 200,000 all while violent crime was declining. Then you railed against the lack of black fathers in the home.

So please quit, pretending that anything about the Republican Party, gives a rats ass about the American nuclear family because they’ve done more to destroy it than any entity in the country.

Last, but not least the “nuclear family” Isn’t defined by one man, one woman and their children. No matter how much you pretend that it does.

Not really. Most intense social demise has coincided with feminism of the past sixty years.
I’m not saying women shouldn’t be allowed to vote or work. I’m just making an obvious but inconvenient observation.
It might be too much of a good thing that lib women didnt know how to handle

Unfortunately men are not as manly as they used to be either

People can’t afford to have children these days. Have you looked at the costs of raising a child?

The American economic system does not value children or raising them. You have the cheapest possible schools for them.

Countries that take care of their people from cradle to grave like the nordic countries have worse birth rates than we do, so economics isn't the issue you think it is.

Also our poorest people seem to have most of the children these days, so again, that goes against your attempted excuse.

I guess feminism also caused cancer, mass, shootings, and terrorist attacks
The mass shootings are at least partially caused by the loss of the PROPER family (since you don’t like “nuclear family”)
The decline of family values came about because the American economy doesn’t value the family. There is no protection for pregnancy, no family leave to take care of sick children or other family members, no universal health care. All of these things are too expensive for the American economy
It is NIT, never has been and never should be the job of the Government to provide the basic necessities of life to people or allow them to avoid the consequences of their ooor decisions.
You have untold wealth to protect “American interests” abroad at taxpayer’ expense, which are in reality, property owned by corporations in foreign countries. You spent billions bombing Iraq and Afghanistan into oblivion, and then rebuilding them, but nothing for the American family or the American worker.
You’re right, and as you already know, I disapprove of ANY/ALL contact with foreign governments and individuals by anyone here in this country. I’m an absolutist isolationist.
Zero tolerance on drug crimes locked up a generation of young black, and Latino men. The increase in the federal prison population from 1981 to 2009 went from 40,000 to 200,000 all while violent crime was declining. Then you railed against the lack of black fathers in the home
You’re right. We would have been better off executing those immoral wastes of flesh and oxygen to make a real point to their kids.,
So please quit, pretending that anything about the Republican Party, gives a rats ass about the American nuclear family because they’ve done more to destroy it than any entity in the country
I’m not a Republican. They’re far too Liberal for my tastes.,
Last, but not least the “nuclear family” Isn’t defined by one man, one woman and their children. No matter how much you pretend that it does
That is the inky PROPER family model. If you would prefer I’ll call it the PROPER Family model

On what planet do you live where women didn't work, since forever?
women-and-girls-working-in-the-spooling-room-of-a-cotton-mill-in-malaga-CWC16Y.jpg

plowing-the-fields-by-%C3%A9douard-debat-ponsan-19th-century.jpg
image-HwE4piK7v6KuCQ-large.jpg

Last edited:
The genie is out of the bottle. It's never going back to the way it was. Women are in the workforce and that will only grow. Want people to have more kids the country had better do more for them otherwise more and more young married couples are not going to have them.

Forum List

Back