mark meadows Stops Cooperating With Capitol Attack Investigation

Take a step back and you can clearly see that the Trump GOP are hiding something and trying to drag this review out indefinitely. Mark Meadows writes a flippin book after providing the committee with 6,000 pages of texts, emails, and other incriminating evidence.

This pisses off the Fuhrer Trump who makes a few phone calls and suddenly Meadows refuses further testimony to the commission. My money is on Pence's Chief of Staff Marc Short to blow this thing wide open and we'll find out Trump was calling plays during the insurrection from the White House.

Trump's biggest concern was being banned from Twitter.

You'd take the 5th too if you were being persecuted like Trump is.
Only those with something to hide "shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself"

You really are dumb and one of too many Trumpanzees who are out of touch with reality. I don't mean to be mean to you, but nothing you post makes any sense whatsoever.

Only those with something to hide "shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself"

You really are dumb and one of too many Trumpanzees who are out of touch with reality. I don't mean to be mean to you, but nothing you post makes any sense whatsoever.
Trump was wrong about that.

So?

The commission is committing political assassination, you moron.
If anyone is a moron it is you. The Commission is intended to seek the people who led the insurrection, and those who vandalized and attacked law enforcement on our nation's Capitol Building.

It is moron's like you who set out to change history, when history was watched on live television on the day of the mobs rioting; some chanting aloud to murder elected officials, to wit, the VP of the United States and The Speaker of the House of Representatives and others.

There is no doubt in the minds of rational people that the effort to overturn the election and the movement that it was stolen is absurd, dishonest, seditious and hateful.

If anyone is a moron it is you. The Commission is intended to seek the people who led the insurrection, and those who vandalized and attacked law enforcement on our nation's Capitol Building.

It is moron's like you who set out to change history, when history was watched on live television on the day of the mobs rioting; some chanting aloud to murder elected officials, to wit, the VP of the United States and The Speaker of the House of Representatives and others.

There is no doubt in the minds of rational people that the effort to overturn the election and the movement that it was stolen is absurd, dishonest, seditious and hateful.

Why no charges for insurrection?

He's not a lawyer or a judge
One doesn't need to be a lawyer or a judge to comprehend this phrase:

"...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself..."

And dumb donald once again put his foot in his mouth a half dozen times.

There was no insurrection. Full stop.

You fucks have been whitewashing events to suit a narrative and now you are rewriting history.

This is nothing more than political assassination driven by pure, mindless hatred.

When you finally get a charge and conviction for insurrection, I may elevate your IQ a half-point to 3, but until such time, I'm going to continue to call you a liar, and a moron.

You fucks have been whitewashing events to suit a narrative and now you are rewriting history.

This is nothing more than political assassination driven by pure, mindless hatred.

When you finally get a charge and conviction for insurrection, I may elevate your IQ a half-point to 3, but until such time, I'm going to continue to call you a liar, and a moron.

140 police officers were injured on Jan 6th and Trump was very concerned he'd be kicked off Twitter.

Is this the same committee that claimed Bernie Kerik was in DC at the time planning this "insurrection", despite him being hundreds of miles away at the time?

STATEMENT: "There was no insurrection."
RESPONSE: BULLSHIT. Reality isn't your forte

STATEMENT: "You fucks have been whitewashing events to suit a narrative and now you are rewriting history."
RESPONSE: "If you really believe this you are a paranoid schizophrenic; if not, you are a damn liar. There is no middle ground."

STATEMENT: "This is nothing more than political assassination driven by pure, mindless hatred."
RESPONSE: Now you are speaking a truth, yet you are the hater as anyone can attest to by reading your signature line, to wit:
  • Fuck you, Joe Biden.
  • And fuck you for voting for him!

One doesn't need to be a lawyer or a judge to comprehend this phrase:

"...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself..."

And dumb donald once again put his foot in his mouth a half dozen times.
That is correct, you do not have to be a lawyer to understand that taking the fifth is a protected right that does not, in any shape or form, mean that one is guilty of anything. All it requires is a basic and rudimentary functional understanding of the legal framework we all live in.

Something the left used to remember. Something that everyone who is not a partisan hack recognizes. Funny that all the people claiming the fifth when republicans are running the kangaroo court are left wing heroes.

There was a protest.
BLM is a protest, looting, arson and vandalism go far beyond a protest, those who break these laws and attack law enforcement is sedition. January 6th goes beyond both due to its effort to overthrow an election, violate the Constitution and threaten to kill elected officials as well as vandalize our nation's Capitol Building.

That is correct, you do not have to be a lawyer to understand that taking the fifth is a protected right that does not, in any shape or form, mean that one is guilty of anything. All it requires is a basic and rudimentary functional understanding of the legal framework we all live in.

Something the left used to remember. Something that everyone who is not a partisan hack recognizes. Funny that all the people claiming the fifth when republicans are running the kangaroo court are left wing heroes.
Ask Dumb Donald what he thought of people taking the 5th? That's what frames my comments. Of course to take the 5th is not a denial of wrong doing, but the facts are those who will take the 5th are defending trump and his lies.

Do you believe Trump and his fellow travelers are above the law?

Ask Dumb Donald what he thought of people taking the 5th? That's what frames my comments. Of course to take the 5th is not a denial of wrong doing, but the facts are those who will take the 5th are defending trump and his lies.

Do you believe Trump and his fellow travelers are above the law?
No.

Trump was a moron when he said that as well and it was even worse than in this case as his office was higher. I have defended many on the left when the right was crusading against them with the same kangaroo courts doing the same shit. His blatant disregard for law does not justify you agreeing with him. When did you start to agree with Trump's legal perspective and why did that not immediately signal that you were egregiously incorrect?

Forum List

Back