Marjorie Taylor Greene: Trump Called Me To Express His Support

Click here to read her full thread, which goes on in predictable Facebook-screed ways. There’s no better time for an ex-president to go all-in on an acolyte than when she’s in the news for mumbling about a secret Jewish space laser.

Trump’s statement of support comes less than 24 hours after the Republican Jewish Coalition issued a statement asking members of the party, in so many words, “What are you doing standing by this nut?”

Kevin McCarthy’s office announced yesterday that he’ll meet with Greene next week to discuss her “Pelosi should be executed for treason and school shootings are false flags” problem. Thanks to Trump’s phone call today, he’s really in a jam now. If he sanctions Greene by stripping her of her committee assignments, he’s on the wrong side of a Trump-backed House member. If he doesn’t take action, Democrats will shred him for being Trump’s poodle.

Between Trump showing solidarity with Greene and Matt Gaetz ignoring warnings not to attack Liz Cheney, it’s officially “make McCarthy look like a chump” week in the GOP.

The most perverse thing about the party establishment scrambling to support Trump again, just three weeks after the attack on the Capitol, is that he couldn’t be clearer that he doesn’t care about the party. If he did, he wouldn’t be making the situation with Greene more difficult than it needs to be. If he did, he wouldn’t have done stuff like this to wreck Kelly Loeffler’s and David Perdue’s chances knowing that GOP control of the Senate depended on them winning.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: Trump called me to express his support (hotair.com)

You would think that supporting Greene he is making absolutely clear his support for violence and "shedding blood". Its so hard to imagine any sane person believing that they are doing the right thing supporting these idea's. Conspiracies.
You are delusional--------she has done nothing wrong. I support her too. The libs are trying to bully this woman-------------and intimidate her into resigning.

Of course you do, you are cut from the same racist cloth. 2 racist hags.

In the news today. The latest on MTG I think that I'll make a hobby of this. There is just so much good shit out there every day!

Lindsey Graham instantly fact-checked for doubting Qanon congresswoman's quotes: 'She's on video' - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) was instantly fact-checked after suggesting that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) had not actually made outlandish statements about 9/11, mass shootings and her Democratic colleagues.

Here is more:

Marjorie Taylor Greene in 2019: Protesters should 'flood the Capitol' - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

In a video posted to social media months before announcing her congressional candidacy, Georgia Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene called on supporters to "flood the Capitol Building" in a protest against "tyrannical" leaders, telling them that Democratic lawmakers "should fear us" and that "we should feel like we will" use violence "if we have to."

Enjoy!!

Click here to read her full thread, which goes on in predictable Facebook-screed ways. There’s no better time for an ex-president to go all-in on an acolyte than when she’s in the news for mumbling about a secret Jewish space laser.

Trump’s statement of support comes less than 24 hours after the Republican Jewish Coalition issued a statement asking members of the party, in so many words, “What are you doing standing by this nut?”

Kevin McCarthy’s office announced yesterday that he’ll meet with Greene next week to discuss her “Pelosi should be executed for treason and school shootings are false flags” problem. Thanks to Trump’s phone call today, he’s really in a jam now. If he sanctions Greene by stripping her of her committee assignments, he’s on the wrong side of a Trump-backed House member. If he doesn’t take action, Democrats will shred him for being Trump’s poodle.

Between Trump showing solidarity with Greene and Matt Gaetz ignoring warnings not to attack Liz Cheney, it’s officially “make McCarthy look like a chump” week in the GOP.

The most perverse thing about the party establishment scrambling to support Trump again, just three weeks after the attack on the Capitol, is that he couldn’t be clearer that he doesn’t care about the party. If he did, he wouldn’t be making the situation with Greene more difficult than it needs to be. If he did, he wouldn’t have done stuff like this to wreck Kelly Loeffler’s and David Perdue’s chances knowing that GOP control of the Senate depended on them winning.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: Trump called me to express his support (hotair.com)

You would think that supporting Greene he is making absolutely clear his support for violence and "shedding blood". Its so hard to imagine any sane person believing that they are doing the right thing supporting these idea's. Conspiracies.
You are delusional--------she has done nothing wrong. I support her too. The libs are trying to bully this woman-------------and intimidate her into resigning.
Says a lot......about you.

I've never heard of this lady before the democrats decided to try and destroy her. That is all the evidence I need to know what she says is probably true.
She is new to Congress and she seems to be doing a pretty good job of destroying herself. A Lady??> She is a fucking banshee!

1612301902656.png
1612301920450.png
1612301939064.png

I've never heard of this lady before the democrats decided to try and destroy her. That is all the evidence I need to know what she says is probably true.
She is new to Congress and she seems to be doing a pretty good job of destroying herself. A Lady??> She is a fucking banshee!

View attachment 452128View attachment 452130View attachment 452131
Your hatred makes her stronger. Let your hate flow. Share it with us.

I don't hate her. I feel sorry for her and fear for the soul of this nation. She is the one filled with hate and that makes her weak

I don't hate her. I feel sorry for her and fear for the soul of this nation. She is the one filled with hate and that makes her weak
Why is she so bad?

She believes the same Batshit Crazy stuff that Trump does

They can compare notes
Trump knows there was fraud. Anyone with any sense and any honesty knows there was. That is why dealing with liars like yourself is disheartening to say the least. People who enable criminals are criminals themselves.

Todays stupidity from MTG

‘We will never back down’: Marjorie Taylor Greene serves up defiant religious rant vowing to only serve God - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Embattled U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene R-GA) served up a fiery, defiant religious rant on social media Wednesday morning, and speaking in the third person, vowing to only "serve" and "bow to" God. "We will never back down," she promised. At 6:42 AM Greene, whose Twitter bio indicates she is a "Christian, Wife, Mom, Small Business Owner, Proud American, 100% Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Pro-Trump #MAGA," posted a tweet praising God.

And more proof of her hatred......

The "hate America Democrats" is a favorite phrase of Greene's. Rather than attack McCarthy, who holds her future in his hands, she went after Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, whose execution she has repeatedly supported.

Why is she so bad?
1612374211279.png
1612374247637.png

Jewish Space Laser Barbie is pretty much where the Republican Party Trump Cult base is at these days.
One of the bars is the squad. There are cults a plenty. And plenty of destructive political hacks in the Congress. Repubs need many more like this woman. It is the only thing you will understand. Repubs have their ways at times, but they have been far more civil even with times being nasty. There are no other answers at this point. The tragedy is, there are good people up there. Some leave as they can not get anything done. The whole system now is based on slandering and accusations. the Saul Alinsky way. But Saul did not know what to do once power was attained. And neither do you.

They can compare notes
Trump knows there was fraud. Anyone with any sense and any honesty knows there was. That is why dealing with liars like yourself is disheartening to say the least. People who enable criminals are criminals themselves.

50 States certified otherwise

Only the loser thinks differently

Why is she so bad?

What is good about her other than you love the fact she is a Trump Humper?

They can compare notes

Why can't he or anyone else prove it in a Court of Law?

They can compare notes

Because the courts never allowed the evidence to be presented. What part of that don't you understand. The massive fraud could be easily proven if the evidence was heard. The courts wanted no part of it. The fight goes on in Arizona where Maricopa County officials are still refusing to comply with a subpoena today. They could be looking at jail time for refusing to honor the AZ senate subpoena.

If there was no fraud what is their problem? They are with holding 2 million ballots and all the tabulation machines. Why? Transparency is all the Senate is asking for.

They can compare notes

Because the courts never allowed the evidence to be presented. What part of that don;t you understand. The massive fraud could be easi proven if the evidence was heard. The courts wanted no part of it. The fight goes on in Arizona where Maricopa County officials are still refusing to comply with a subpoena today. They could be looking at jail time for refusing to honor the AZ senate subpoena.

If there was no fraud what is their problem? Transparency is all the Senate is asking for.

Would that because there wasn't any or what they tried to present was crazy as hell.

They can compare notes

Because the courts never allowed the evidence to be presented. What part of that don;t you understand. The massive fraud could be easi proven if the evidence was heard. The courts wanted no part of it. The fight goes on in Arizona where Maricopa County officials are still refusing to comply with a subpoena today. They could be looking at jail time for refusing to honor the AZ senate subpoena.

If there was no fraud what is their problem? Transparency is all the Senate is asking for.

Would that because there wasn't any or what they tried to present was crazy as hell.
If there was no fraud why are they withholding the ballots and machines? The guilt is more than obvious, just like the cover up is obvious.

Forum List

Back