Marjorie Taylor Greene spoke to Trump about QAnon supporters before Jan 6: ‘These are my people"

Remember, they are also trying to get Trump on unsubstantiated claims. Yet that is perfectly OK with idiots like you.
Yes all those witnesses that worked for trump dragged in front of Congress. A hearing isnt the same as a criminal case by the way. Hey if that guy alleging the prison brutality has a case bring it to a court of law. OH wait he hasnt? Gee I wonder why.

The Breitbart article mentioned none of that. What reliable source confirmed any of that? Again, that guy is alleging.
Richard Barnett, 61, photographed sitting triumphantly at the desk House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Jan. 6, is now waiting for trial inside his Arkansas home after being released to house arrest. During his incarceration, he said, he was “physically abused. I’ve been slammed face-first on the concrete.”

What were you expecting? A video of the torture? That is witness testimony.

Yes all those witnesses that worked for trump dragged in front of Congress. A hearing isnt the same as a criminal case by the way. Hey if that guy alleging the prison brutality has a case bring it to a court of law. OH wait he hasnt? Gee I wonder why.
I got news for ya, the Jan6 inquisition is NOT a typical committee. It is NOT there to find any truth it is there to find guilt with Trump and everyone on that committee is a 'never Trumper' including the RINOs and the obviously seriously biased Cheney. Remember too, Pelosi hand picked them and rejected any pro-Trumpers.

He will be going to court. So, your answer is that the witness who was tortured is lying.

Richard Barnett, 61, photographed sitting triumphantly at the desk House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Jan. 6, is now waiting for trial inside his Arkansas home after being released to house arrest. During his incarceration, he said, he was “physically abused. I’ve been slammed face-first on the concrete.”

What were you expecting? A video of the torture? That is witness testimony.
Take it to court. I have no problem with that.

Take it to court. I have no problem with that.
He IS going to court!! But, do you expect other guards to testify against their own? WTF did the protestor do that was so bad he had to be incarcerated in the first place? He sat at a desk. He didn't hurt anyone, he wasn't armed, he didn't threaten anyone.....Yet guys like Ray Epps who urged people to storm the capitol and urged them to violence (which the majority did not do) gets 0 punishment and walks free to this day. Don't you ever question any of that? OR are you just another MSM sheep believing the story of the day?

Last edited:
I got news for ya, the Jan6 inquisition is NOT a typical committee. It is NOT there to find any truth it is there to find guilt with Trump and everyone on that committee is a 'never Trumper' including the RINOs and the obviously seriously biased Cheney. Remember too, Pelosi hand picked them and rejected any pro-Trumpers.
Pretty sure they found some truths. Trump himself had an opportunity to testify as well as others who refused. Their job isnt to find guilt because they cant do that they arent a court. Judging by the fact you dont know how Senators and Reps are elected and now this, you might want to open a book about how our government and courts operate.

He IS going to court!! But, do you expect other guards to testify against their own?
Your kind always comes up with some sort of excuse. There are plenty of prison police brutality cases that go to court and they get convictions. It never ends with your kind though there's always an excuse why things didnt go your way. Anything but accepting reality.

Your kind always comes up with some sort of excuse. There are plenty of prison police brutality cases that go to court and they get convictions. It never ends with your kind though there's always an excuse why things didnt go your way. Anything but accepting reality.
And 'your kind' stands blithely by while people detail how they were abused. Got it.

And 'your kind' stands blithely by while people detail how they were abused. Got it.
Like I said. Take it to court. But to answer your question no I dont trust red hats telling the truth and no I dont trust your conspiracy theory websites.

Like I said. Take it to court. But to answer your question no I dont trust red hats telling the truth and no I dont trust your conspiracy theory websites.
You limit yourself to that with which you agree, got it. You let the color of someone's hat to trigger you.

You limit yourself to that with which you agree, got it. You let the color of someone's hat to trigger you.
How am I triggered? I think we are agreeing if these "people" as you call them were brutalized in jail, they should go to court. What more do you want?

awwww. eveythang okfine don't want to hear is fake news.

trump%20smile.jpg

I can honestly say I'll never vote again. I feel the 'club' is too large now to get involved.
After I witnessed my fellow Americans sit back and watch their nation be taken over, I will stay out of it.
Mobs in our streets killing, looting and burning and nobody cared.
The last gasp was the Tea Party and most of them were old, that showed us the youth have already been indoctrinated to the point of no return.
I feel so bad for them, they know not what they do, they were abandoned many years ago.
"Women threw the baby out with the dishwater" when they chose bigger homes and newer cars over motherhood.

I can honestly say I'll never vote again. I feel the 'club' is too large now to get involved.
After I witnessed my fellow Americans sit back and watch their nation be taken over, I will stay out of it.
Mobs in our streets killing, looting and burning and nobody cared.
The last gasp was the Tea Party and most of them were old, that showed us the youth have already been indoctrinated to the point of no return.
I feel so bad for them, they know not what they do, they were abandoned many years ago.
"Women threw the baby out with the dishwater" when they chose bigger homes and newer cars over motherhood.
Nobody cared? Plenty have been arrested and incarcerated for the crimes they committed while rioting. If you cared, you'd actually do an internet search on the subject from reliable news sources. But since you dont care, or that doesnt fit into your preconceived ideas, you wont.

Priorities! The US is hit with the worst winter storm in decades and the president takes a vacation in the Bahamas. Credible allegations implicate democrats including Biden with accepting millions in dirty money from a scam artist. Twitter documentation implicates the Biden administration and the FBI in a treasonous plot to skew information related to election fraud. Meanwhile we are supposed to be concerned that a Brit poster is "terrified" about a two year old e mail by a republican congresswoman.

Forum List

Back