Marjorie Taylor Greene spoke to Trump about QAnon supporters before Jan 6: ‘These are my people"

Here ya go, loony LOLLER.....

anuary 6 protesters are being tortured, many held for minor offenses​

The Independent Sentinel is a conspiracy rag operated under someone using a pseudonym. I see how you mind got polluted.

The Independent Sentinel is a conspiracy rag operated under someone using a pseudonym. I see how you mind got polluted.
Perfectly predictable. Dis the link, a favorite tool for losers here at the Forum (like you) who provide no citation for their idiotic statements yet sit back and arrogantly claim they know best. Get your sad ass outta here.

Perfectly predictable. Dis the link, a favorite tool for losers here at the Forum (like you) who provide no citation for their idiotic statements yet sit back and arrogantly claim they know best. Get your sad ass outta here.
Really man. The Independent Sentinel is your source of choice. Cmon. It's a known conspiracy website. But that is where you choose to dwell not my problem.

You tell me.
You really dont know? LOL wow your mind is gone.

Just from common sense it would be more likely for 1 person ie me not saying I voted for Biden (which I gladly did) rather than 70,000,000 plus votes being fraudulent. You obviously need some mental help.

Really man. The Independent Sentinel is your source of choice. Cmon. It's a known conspiracy website. But that is where you choose to dwell not my problem.
It is more of a source than you ever provided, you arrogant fool.

You really dont know? LOL wow your mind is gone.

Just from common sense it would be more likely for 1 person ie me not saying I voted for Biden (which I gladly did) rather than 70,000,000 plus votes being fraudulent. You obviously need some mental help.
So, you admit you voted for this disaster??? I'd say YOUR 'mind is gone.'

Here ya go, asshole...And there is much more....

It is more of a source than you ever provided, you arrogant fool.
So, you admit you voted for this disaster??? I'd say YOUR 'mind is gone.'
You were the one making a claim. Why do I have to provide a source for something that isnt happening? LOL!

And yes, I proudly voted for Biden. Because I'm a real American and not a traitor.

Here ya go, asshole...

I'll assume you think those sources are better? LOL!

Better than your 0 sources, put up or SFTU. Oh yeah, and please don't parrot the MSM we know you get all your news from MSNBC.
You are asking me to find a source about something that isnt happening for a claim that you are making? LOL how ridiculous is that?

But ok just for kicks I'll read the Breitbart link.

Ok first off all are unsubstantiated claims. The article even uses the word "allegedly" LOL! Secondly, none of the claims amount to torture. Not being able to cut your hair? Getting 4 pieces of bread? Mold in a jail cell? Truly horrific!

You are asking me to find a source about something that isnt happening for a claim that you are making? LOL how ridiculous is that?

Ok first off all are unsubstantiated claims. The article even uses the word "allegedly" LOL! Secondly, none of the claims amount to torture. Not being able to cut your hair? Getting 4 pieces of bread? Mold in a jail cell? Truly horrific!
Poor little myopic you

Jan. 6 Prisoners Being Stripped, Hogtied, Sexually Abused, Brutally Beaten – One Prisoner Blinded: “It’s Worse Than Gitmo”​

Prison guards are routinely stripping, sexually abusing, hogtying, and brutally beating the January 6 protestors currently incarcerated, according to a disturbing new report.
Joseph McBride: What I can say about the Jan. 6 protesters who remain incarcerated or detained at this point, is that their constitutional rights and human rights are being violated by the Department of Justice and the Federal Government at this very moment. The law is clear that no type of punishment is appropriate for a detainee. Despite that numerous detainees are being held in solitary confinement for long periods of time. They’re being denied medical care. They’re taking beatings. They’re being denied sleep. They’re being psychologically, emotionally, and physically tortured on a regular basis,
Greg Kelly: Hold on a second. Who’s beating them up?
Joseph McBride: I am alleging that the guards are beating them up. The staff are beating prisoners on a regular basis and have been doing so for a long time. This is no exaggeration.
Greg Kelly: Was your client Richard Barnett beaten up by staff?
Joseph McBride: He absolutely was. He was beaten. He was dragged. He was hog-tied. One time his pants dropped below his ankles exposing his private parts while he was taking a beating in front of a female officer. And he had to beg and plead to pull his pants up.

Remember, they are also trying to get Trump on unsubstantiated claims. Yet that is perfectly OK with idiots like you.

Poor little myopic you

Jan. 6 Prisoners Being Stripped, Hogtied, Sexually Abused, Brutally Beaten – One Prisoner Blinded: “It’s Worse Than Gitmo”​

Prison guards are routinely stripping, sexually abusing, hogtying, and brutally beating the January 6 protestors currently incarcerated, according to a disturbing new report.
The Breitbart article mentioned none of that. What reliable source confirmed any of that? Again, that guy is alleging.

Forum List

Back