Marjorie Taylor Greene shouts/heckles Jan 6 committee member Jamie Raskin, shouting epithets: “Ashli Babbitt!” & “What about the Russia collusion?”

Ah the future of the Neo-GOP.

Heckler's Paradise.
They have learned from the masters. We have seen many Prog soapbox acts. Pelosi even ripped up Trump's agenda at the SOTU. These things are not forgotten anymore. Repubs need to vote in many more people who get "involved" with the process. It may even lead to violence in the House chambers. Then perhaps civility will return. It certainly isn't with this one-way crap that has been going on for decades.

It may even lead to violence in the House chambers. Then perhaps civility will return.
Violence is Peace huh?

In a word. No way. And I'm ready to beat your ass if you thin.....um....never mind.

I realize that Raskin is an idiot Democrat.
But still -
Maybe he hasn't heard that Hilliary was the one working with Russia in 2016.
I mean she through some distance between herself and Putin's people.
That is what career criminals do.
There have been indictments.
He's such a lying POS that it doesn't matter if what he's saying has already been dis-proven and totally debunked.
He's gonna stick to the lies and act like he's a rational member of congress.....all the while he's involved in one criminal conspiracy after another.
What he's doing should result in jail time.
Ruining lives.....destroying the country.
FN0PhMVX0AIsBWy.jpg

Jamie Raskin......gives Jews a bad name.
Lying scumbag......The only thing that POS needs is a knuckle sandwich.
These are the same MutherF**kers that impeached Trump.

Just look at this sick bastard!!!!!

Two fake impeachments and now a fake Jan 6th investigation.
These people need to be arrested and charged with fraud.
Nothing like a little anti-semitism from the putin/trump cult.

Nothing like a little anti-semitism from the putin/trump cult.
Clearly my intent flew over your head.

You took that totally ass-backwards from the context.
You're such a liar that you cannot accept the full content of what I said and only cherry-picked what you want from it.

I said he gives Jews a bad name.
What do you think that means?

Raskin is Jewish.....and he is a compulsive-liar.
So he makes Jews look bad.

Greene should be held in contempt of congress for heckling the gentleman from Maryland. The speaker of the house or whoever was presiding at the time should have had Greene dragged out by the Sergeant at Arm, when she interrupted and heckled Congressman Raskin, during his allotted time on the floor. As Congresspeople go she epitomizes white trash of the radical right.
Democrats are the scum of this country and should be ridiculed every time they spew their lies.

Raskin's son recently died of suicide. i've read about him. wonderful kid who hated war. let's be respectful
Sorry about that.....but it doesn't make his Daddy bullet-proof.
A dead son doesn't give anyone a get out of jail card....even Joe Biden.
If you're going to act like a total shit you deserve whatever you get.

As Congresspeople go she epitomizes white trash of the radical right.

She reminds me of a Tramp from Professional Wrestling

1649283685499.jpeg

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert

Last edited:
Democrats are the scum of this country and should be ridiculed every time they spew their lies.
This is an MTG thread, and you are talking about scum that should be ridiculed. Why can't you people keep your trash talking bitches under control before you bother talking about the other side?

Marjorie Taylor Greene heckles Jan. 6 committee member Jamie Raskin as he urges House to hold Navarro and Scavino in contempt of Congress, shouting epithets: “Ashli Babbitt” and “What about the Russia collusion”

MTG is a hoot---I'm liking her more everyday.

Past time to call out our corrupt lying pos congress critters.

Forum List

Back