Marjorie Taylor Greene, Scientist

That was Republican Gov Ron DeSantis administration that falsely counted a motorcycle crash death as a covid death, so he could politically claim he un-covered a democrat conspiracy.

You are so gullible to believe that BS & think it's proof of democrat's conspiracy

That was Republican Gov Ron DeSantis administration that falsely counted a motorcycle crash death as a covid death, so he could politically claim he un-covered a democrat conspiracy.

You are so gullible to believe that BS & think it's proof of democrat's conspiracy
Democrats are capable of nothing but failed conspiracy being too evil for honesty.

She believes you can grow COVID in Peach Tree Dishes
39zz34ng41ga1.jpg

Georgia has a reputation of being a state full of ignorant inbred hillbillys. MTGs election reinforced that reputation.

You need some new material. Your attempt at insulting whole populations no longer works. It just makes us laugh at you to hear you whine your screed:

ALT-RIGHT

RUBE

REDNECK

HILLBILLY

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

WHITE SUPREMACIST

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

SCIENCE DENIER

INSURRECTIONIST

Q-ANON

None of it works any more.

You are like one of the "vaccinations" your religion worships.

You have conferred immunity on us.

But keep trying.

It's a nice sort of pathetic comedy.

Her constituents don't seem to think that.
That doesn't say much for them...does it
Well that's the problem on a macro scale.

Look, this is not a dignified, articulate, intelligent, thoughtful woman. She is a blunt instrument. Like several in the GQP right now, starting at the top. But this appears to be what a significant percentage of this country wants.

In all honesty, I would understand that, if it were not for the fact that the rank & file have been so profoundly manipulated and mal-informed. Question authority, question the status quo, challenge the establishment. Great. I'm in. But not when you're operating on propaganda and paranoia.

Georgia has a reputation of being a state full of ignorant inbred hillbillys. MTGs election reinforced that reputation.
I guarantee you when it comes to pure survival the cities will collapse with many deaths. From sea to shing sea it not a reality anymore. It is regional and even local. And the Southern Governors and power structures better get on the wagon and unite. Start their own militaries if needed. Form new boundaries. Some Prog areas within may still not like it. No Non prog monies put into Prog areas within. Get that second Canal built in Central America.

Well that's the problem on a macro scale.

Look, this is not a dignified, articulate, intelligent woman. She is a blunt instrument. Like several in the GQP right now, starting at the top. But this appears to be what a significant percentage of this country wants.

In all honesty, I would understand that, if it were not for the fact that the rank & file have been so profoundly manipulated and mal-informed. Question authority, question the status quo, challenge the establishment. Great. I'm in. But not when you're operating on propaganda and paranoia.

That's why we like her, tool.

She's best doing what the typical blunt instrument does, at least figuratively. :abgg2q.jpg:

But hey, congrats on spelling all of the words in your characteristically robotic post correctly.

Look, this is not a dignified, articulate, intelligent, thoughtful woman. She is a blunt instrument. Like several in the GQP right now, starting at the top. But this appears to be what a significant percentage of this country wants.
That's why we like her, tool.
She's best doing what the typical blunt instrument does, at least figuratively. :abgg2q.jpg:
^^^ This happens pretty much every day here. I'll make an observation, and they'll respond by (a) confirming my observation, proving that I know these people, and then (b) adding a personal insult.

A strange combination. They're very defensive about their positions, so they try to compensate by attacking and trying to put me on the defensive. That tells me they know there is something wrong with their positions.

This place remains absolutely fascinating.

^^^ This happens pretty much every day here. I'll make an observation, and they'll respond by (a) confirming my observation, proving that I know these people, and then (b) adding a personal insult.

A strange combination. They're very defensive about their positions, so they try to compensate by attacking and trying to put me on the defensive. That tells me they know there is something wrong with their positions.

This place remains absolutely fascinating.

And you upvoted my post like a good bot.

You know, that little icon generally means that you agree with a post. You need to have a technician check your cognitive dissonance circuits.

Just sayin'.

You know, that little icon generally means that you agree with a post. You need to have a technician check your cognitive dissonance circuits.
Just FYI, as I mentioned to another mindless Trumpster yesterday:

When I thank your posts, and those of other Trumpsters as they (try to) attack, it means that I appreciate your willingness to show me how effective my posts are, even though I'm not even posting to you. Your behavior tells me that my posts are nailing it, on the money. Although, full disclosure, I already knew that, because they're based on my observations.

So, I always appreciate your confirmations of my opinions! Yay!

I guarantee you when it comes to pure survival the cities will collapse with many deaths. From sea to shing sea it not a reality anymore. It is regional and even local. And the Southern Governors and power structures better get on the wagon and unite. Start their own militaries if needed. Form new boundaries. Some Prog areas within may still not like it. No Non prog monies put into Prog areas within. Get that second Canal built in Central America.

You need some new material. Your attempt at insulting whole populations no longer works. It just makes us laugh at you to hear you whine your screed:

ALT-RIGHT

RUBE

REDNECK

HILLBILLY

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

WHITE SUPREMACIST

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

SCIENCE DENIER

INSURRECTIONIST

Q-ANON

None of it works any more.

You are like one of the "vaccinations" your religion worships.

You have conferred immunity on us.

But keep trying.

It's a nice sort of pathetic comedy.

Sad to say, but your list accurately describes the MAGA party that exists today.

Forum List

Back