Marjorie Taylor Greene says we should pull out of NATO

Poootin has this sick goal of restoring the old USSR. But he will not stop there, if he is successful in the former Soviet satellite countries. He could make Hitler look like a Boy Scout if he is not stopped. I don't understand the people in the repub party who appear to be supporting him....like MTG and Carlson.

Not all republicans are like this. Only a few, and those who follow because they don't understand weighty subject matter. I am a conservative, and semi-nationalist, but I understand what will happen if Russia isn't stopped.

Yes. And historical ignorance.
That has been our policy for generations. How is that working out?

Historical ignorance? We nearly always come out of "historical" situations the winner, and with the upper hand. That's all I want. a United States as a supreme world leader, and a nation to be feared and respected. We are that nation when we stop other nations (Russia) from asserting their version of dominance.

Historical ignorance? We nearly always come out of "historical" situations the winner, and with the upper hand. That's all I want. a United States as a supreme world leader, and a nation to be feared and respected. We are that nation when we stop other nations (Russia) from asserting their version of dominance.
You arent listening. Or you just dont comprehend.
If we do good involving ourselves in other countries shit, why dont we ever fix anything?
And our "version of dominance" is the right one? :lol:

It all sounds great, but let's face it, the U.S. and NATO is the only thing keeping Russia from pushing west, and accomplishing what they've wanted since 1917: A U.S.S.R. of all Europe.

Our economy depends on those European nations. Our foreign relations would be non-existent in a soviet Europe. A new U.S.S.R. Would put us in a constant state of "war at any moment", a new cold war. Nipping this shit in the bud is the only thing we can do.

Actually, you are correct. Under Lenin, in order to establish Communism (Marxism) it could not be done without total military takeover of each and every country in the world. What we see is the Militarism but in reality, it's the means to an end and always has been since 1917.

You arent listening. Or you just dont comprehend.
If we do good involving ourselves in other countries shit, why dont we ever fix anything?
And our "version of dominance" is the right one? :lol:

Yes, our version is the right one because we allow freedom, both politically and in common life.

And fyi, we have fixed things. We saved Europe's ass several times from slavery and genocide, and we've come out on top with one of the biggest economic booms ever. Only after globalist liberals started leading, did we ever falter.

You are conflating two completely different things. ... :cool:
The Russian people are grateful to Stalin for defeating the Germans during WWll and honor him on national Patriots Day.
But have absolutely zero desire to become a communist country again. They remember the empty store shelves and log bread lines of Soviet communism.

Last edited:
Yes, our version is the right one because we allow freedom, both politically and in common life.

And fyi, we have fixed things. We saved Europe's ass several times from slavery and genocide, and we've come out on top with one of the biggest economic booms ever. Only after globalist liberals started leading, did we ever falter.
How is syria? Afghanistan? Yemen? Iraq? Venezuela? Somalia? What about iran? Yeah they are doing great since the CIA fucked the entire country up.
As i said, historical ignorance. Of course, children are ignorant. So im not judging you.

From the article is this incredible ignorance.

"A record 70% of Russian respondents say the late dictator of the former Soviet Union played a positive role for Russia, according to a recent poll by the independent Moscow-based Levada Center. Stalin's previous high mark for approval was 54% in 2016, The Moscow Times reported.

A further 51% of respondents said they viewed Stalin as a person in a favorable light, the highest percentage since 2001, Levada said on its website. Stalin's approval ratings were consistent across all age groups except among the 18-24 group, who were indifferent about the former Soviet leader."

The man KILLED millions of his own people to starvation in the early 1930's killed 30,000 people during the late 1930's purge and ran the country so poorly that they had among the highest suicide rates in the world for decades and was a terrible steward of the land they abused so badly.

How is syria? Afghanistan? Yemen? Iraq? Venezuela? Somalia? What about iran? Yeah they are doing great since the CIA fucked the entire country up.
As i said, historical ignorance. Of course, children are ignorant. So im not judging you.

All of those nations were doing good when we were there. When we left, they fucked themselves up. You can always expect that from simple goat fucking peoples.

You are conflating two completely different things. ... :cool:
The Russian people are grateful to Stalin for defeating the Germans during WWll and honor him on national Patriots Day.
But have absolutely zero desire to become a communist country again. They remember the empty store shelves and log bread lines of Soviet communism.

As if the Russian people voted for communism, much like Putin was "elected".

Forum List

Back