Marjorie Taylor Greene says she doesn't "believe in evolution" - "so called science"

Paul (or Timothy) was trying to reassure the Thessalonians about their relatives who died before the return of Christ. That's so simple and something you should know.
You're still making it sound like you're a believer when you aren't. No prob. You won't be included just as Judas with his non-saving faith wasn't.

Just teach Creation Science in your church and Sunday school.
The creation science part is real science and Genesis only. This has been explained to you already several times.

Just teach Creation Science
This has nothing to do with creation science, but it does have something to do with morality.

I've been watching the TV series "Fargo" which takes place in Minnesota and has to do with Fargo, ND. It states that it is a true story at the start of every show, but the creator/writer has already admitted in an interview that it isn't all true. Some ridiculous things happen in the show that doesn't make sense, so I thought it wasn't true after a few shows. Anyway, my question is do you think it's due to the atheist influence, i.e. one doesn't have to be honest with the audience as long as it's entertaining and people tune in to watch?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

Lord only knows what goes on in the space her brain should be. In Europe we just laugh at this sort of bollox but I suspect that she is not so much of an outlier in the US.

Is she the only one in Congress or does she have friends she can talk to ?
But it's totally OK to believe in a medieval form of government, god save the queen right ?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

Lord only knows what goes on in the space her brain should be. In Europe we just laugh at this sort of bollox but I suspect that she is not so much of an outlier in the US.

Evolution is a myth predicated on the metaphysical presupposition of naturalism. End of story.

Left wingers believe there are more than two sexes, science says otherwise. The left doesn't know when life begins and science tells us at conception.

Why do left wingers not believe in science?

This woman is an empty bubble of stupid. I doubt she has ever given a thought to evolution. She just says that stuff because she knows she is on Team Stupid, and that's what Team Stupid is supposed to say.

Ah yes, split those hairs. Whatever it takes to avoid my point.
Not splitting anything, I said sexes because there are only two. With gender dysphoria, you can have many different genders. All said and done there are only two sexes, gender dysphoria is a mental and emotional issue.

Forum List

Back