Marjorie Taylor Greene: "I'm Actually Very Smart", but the media don't want people to know that, so that my ideas don't become popular

You have to be smart to invent Jewish Space Lasers

1650917788388.jpeg

About 435 other congressional representatives but the sissie left singles out an attractive genetic female for non stop criticism. Get a life freakazoids.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: "I'm Actually Very Smart", but the media don't want people to know that, so that my ideas don't become popular​

I'm sure she is, in a street smart sort of way. Far smarter than you. She is just a normal, unpolished, unpressed, un-PC, and un-poll tested citizen unlike the regular politicians who are all crooks.

I'll take her kind of fresh honesty, ideas and straight talk over you and 98% percent of those in Congress, Red or Blue. Her only agenda is to REPRESENT THE PEOPLE as her only "special interest or lobby."

I'm sure she is, in a street smart sort of way. Far smarter than you. She is just a normal, unpolished, unpressed, un-PC, and un-poll tested citizen unlike the regular politicians who are all crooks.

I'll take her kind of fresh honesty, ideas and straight talk over you and 98% percent of those in Congress, Red or Blue.
She's a liar. She has no credibility. She's irrelevant.

Forum List

Back