Marjorie Taylor Greene Gets Longest Twitter Suspension Yet After Falsely Claiming COVID Vaccines And Masks Don't Work

Cool, then they should get no protection from the federal government with regards to being sued for their content. Seems like those on the left want their cake and to eat it too. I can assure you that if Facebook and Twitter were bought out by Conservative leaning organizations the left’s tune would change very quickly.
BINGO!

Cool, then they should get no protection from the federal government with regards to being sued for their content. Seems like those on the left want their cake and to eat it too. I can assure you that if Facebook and Twitter were bought out by Conservative leaning organizations the left’s tune would change very quickly.
So is that gonna happen "any day now" too?

She is posting lies.

Her account has been suspended for a week.

Lies like this are filling hospitals all over the nation. Children are are now being infected some are dying.

I read em they were fine ...nothing really whacky about em at all

dhdhhdjdjdjdk.png

fmfmmfmfff.png

First of all, as you have been told many, many times, the constitution applies to the government.

Private business is not obligated to respect free speech rights.

Second, what does apply to business is contract law.

This is a case of simple contract law.

When mtg signed up on Twitter she signed a contract with the company that she would follow all their TOS rules and if she didn't she gave Twitter permission to suspend her account or even close it if she violated that contract.

mtg violated that contract. So Twitter exercised their right to enforce their contract with her and suspend her account.

She gave them permission to do so when she signed the contract.

If you want free speech laws to apply then you need to do your free speech with the government. The government can't prohibit your free speech rights.

A private company most certainly can especially when the client signs a contract giving the company the right to do so.
But when that business is given special privileges from said government, then it is no longer private but a contractor and should be treated as one. Fuck all the tech shit, they should all be shut down, for being Fascist entities that Joseph Goebbels would only dream of.

But when that business is given special privileges from said government, then it is no longer private but a contractor and should be treated as one. Fuck all the tech shit, they should all be shut down, for being Fascist entities that Joseph Goebbels would only dream of.
I understand your point of view. Facts don't matter. If you disagree with anyone or anything, you call them fascist, or communist, or what ever buzzword you last heard tucker use.

She is posting lies.

Her account has been suspended for a week.

Lies like this are filling hospitals all over the nation. Children are are now being infected some are dying.

GOP morons like her are basically TRYING to get suspended from social media, so that they can claim fascist left wing censorship.

would like So you have no problem with Parler, right?
I have lots of problems with Parler. They are nuts, and a huge source for non stop crazy conspiracy theories and blatant lies, but they are allowed to continue with their disgusting business as long as they stay within the laws that govern them. I would like to see them shut down today, and never do business again, and if I ever find they are breaking laws, I will tell everyone who will listen, but I still know that as long as they stay within the laws they have a right to continue, no matter what I might personally think of them. Is that clear enough for you?

They have granted legal protections to monopolies censoring their critics.
That hasn't answered the question. But in any case, are they the same protections as extended to Parler? Too, how can one have multiple monopolies? That's a good trick.

Last edited:
That hasn't answered the question. But in any case, are they the same protections as extended to Parler? Too, how can one have multiple monopolies? That's a good trick.
They are protected from having to serve conservatives, so how would parlor benefit from that?

the special privilege you refer to is section 230. Without section 230, the social media company would be sued for your posts.

Section 230(c)(2) provides immunity from civil liabilities for information service providers that remove or restrict content from their services they deem "obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected"

Forum List

Back