Marjorie Taylor Greene blames Ukraine for Russia war: "You see Ukraine just kept poking the bear, poking the bear, which is Russia, & Russia invaded"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Marjorie Taylor Greene bought up to $15,000 in defense and energy stocks *two days* before Russian forces invaded Ukraine.

If that doesn’t tell you we need to ban members of Congress from trading stocks, I don’t know what will.

Marjorie Taylor Greene bought up to $15,000 in defense and energy stocks *two days* before Russian forces invaded Ukraine.

If that doesn’t tell you we need to ban members of Congress from trading stocks, I don’t know what will.

She ain't wrong.

The west goaded Zelensky into playing hardliner with Putin, then abandoned the Ukrainian people to their fate when Putin didn't take any shit off him.

Last edited:
Wow... 15K, huh? If it's proven that she traded off insider info then she needs to be prosecuted RIGHT AFTER Pelosi, Schumer, and basically 90% of the rest of the House and Senate. Pelosi's net worth is in the tens of millions of dollars and she was middle class when she went to the House many years ago. Motes and beams...

I love watching Republicans scrambling to defend Putin
That right? Why? Do you find it impossible for a person to point out the truth without being a sympathizer? Putin is a murdering thug but that doesn't mean that every person in Zelensky's government is pure as the driven snow. It, like Russia, is one of the most corrupt places on the planet.

Putin and his oligarch pals need to be crushed for what they are doing to civilians. That can be done while still pointing out the corruption in the Ukrainian government.

Lol ,MTG. The Giant Jewish Space Lasers lady. Gotta love that idiot and those who listen to her bill shit. Hilarious

Nazi Script

Tell a lie! "MTG said their are giant Jewish space lasers"

When proven that your lying double down: "Greene noted experiments with solar collectors in orbit beaming energy have caused fires in the past" - nothing about lasers, nothing about jews - and factual

Ignore that you were exposed for lying - and continue to slander the target as if your lie were actually proven.

You can see Russia from your house, right?

I suspect that her insider dealing profits are dwarfed by the blood money she gets from Putin.

Actually, it tells me no such thing. The Biden Regime doesn't share any inside information with MTG.

The broad was just observing the situation from the outside, just like you could have.

$15,000?

That's less than Nazi Pelos spends on ice cream to throw at neighborhood children each week.

It says you are a troll, and really absurd.

Unfortunately this is the mindset of a lot of republicans right now, yet they have yet a reason to show me why they feel this way. The only conclusion I have come up with is that they really believe all that Trump and Russia collision nonsense when all Trump was doing was forming a friendship with Putin so he wouldn't attack anybody.

Forum List

Back