MARJ A TROIS QAnon Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene ‘openly cheated on husband of 25 years with polyamorous tantric sex guru & gym manager’

If her husband didn't know, it wasn't polyamory. If the husband knew, it wasn't cheating.

Pick one or the other. Or better yet, leave people's sex lives out of it.
Well it is pertinent when these same people proclaim that marriage is between a man and a woman. Not a man and a woman and a few guys down at the gym.

She isn't marrying them. She is just fucking them. And as long as she and her husband are ok with it, why is it anyone else's business?

There are people who say sex should be just for procreation too. But nobody listens to those idiots. Why should anyone listen to what they say about someone else's claims about this marriage?

I generally agree with that. But when an individual is selling themselves as a "Christian" candidate and is happy to sit in judgement on others it becomes pertinent. This woman would be the first to cast stones and her hypocrisy should be called out.

The congresswoman openly opposes the trans community, whom she mistakenly equates with drag queens, and in 2019 she joined the hate group in protesting a library’s “Drag Queen Story Time” event.

“Trans does not mean gender change, it just means a gender refusal and gender pretending! Truth is truth, it is not a choice!!!” she wrote on Facebook days before.

According to GLAAD, Greene attended the event in person and secretly recorded a 90-minute Facebook live video of the peaceful gathering she claimed was “an attack on children”. She then staged a confrontation with library staff and demanded to know why they hosted an event that went against her personal beliefs.

Later, she posted a photo of the drag queen on social media, writing: “That’s the abomination that just read four children’s books to children in our public library here in Alpharetta, Ga.”

She should really act in a civilised manner if she expects consideration. She is a nasty piece of work.
I would protest drag queen story time too so I must be a hater in your mind. Teaching children that this is normal behavior is abominable and disgusting. So is teaching a child that they always have to be polite even when the child knows someone is a monster but the parent doesn't.
Yup.You have correctly self identified.

If her husband didn't know, it wasn't polyamory. If the husband knew, it wasn't cheating.

Well it is pertinent when these same people proclaim that marriage is between a man and a woman. Not a man and a woman and a few guys down at the gym.

She isn't marrying them. She is just fucking them. And as long as she and her husband are ok with it, why is it anyone else's business?

There are people who say sex should be just for procreation too. But nobody listens to those idiots. Why should anyone listen to what they say about someone else's claims about this marriage?

I generally agree with that. But when an individual is selling themselves as a "Christian" candidate and is happy to sit in judgement on others it becomes pertinent. This woman would be the first to cast stones and her hypocrisy should be called out.

The congresswoman openly opposes the trans community, whom she mistakenly equates with drag queens, and in 2019 she joined the hate group in protesting a library’s “Drag Queen Story Time” event.

“Trans does not mean gender change, it just means a gender refusal and gender pretending! Truth is truth, it is not a choice!!!” she wrote on Facebook days before.

According to GLAAD, Greene attended the event in person and secretly recorded a 90-minute Facebook live video of the peaceful gathering she claimed was “an attack on children”. She then staged a confrontation with library staff and demanded to know why they hosted an event that went against her personal beliefs.

Later, she posted a photo of the drag queen on social media, writing: “That’s the abomination that just read four children’s books to children in our public library here in Alpharetta, Ga.”

She should really act in a civilised manner if she expects consideration. She is a nasty piece of work.
I would protest drag queen story time too so I must be a hater in your mind. Teaching children that this is normal behavior is abominable and disgusting. So is teaching a child that they always have to be polite even when the child knows someone is a monster but the parent doesn't.
Praise the Lord for He has kept me from calling evil against children good!

I suspect the Lord will take a dim view of the hate that you spread and also that unique brand of American fundie nonsense. You represent a regression of civilisation.

I suspect the Lord will take a dim view of the hate that you spread and also that unique brand of American fundie nonsense. You represent a regression of civilisation.
I am absolutely certain your suspicions are fully in error but you will have to discover that for yourselves. Hating wickedness and evil is fully expected and you sure as hell do not give over or subject your children to it on purpose, nor do you become complicit with those who would attempt to do so or assist them in any manner to continue to propagate their sicknesses, for if you do their guilt becomes as your own.

Well. What would Jesus say ?

This is one of the great things about right wing moralists, they open your eyes to a whole new world. What the fuck is a "polyamorous tantric sex guru" ? Is this a Falwell variant ? It does sound like a person who is into a lot more than kissing and cuddling.
Now I heard that the guy she cheated with was a Russian spy controlled by Putin.

At least, that's what CNN told me so it must be true
OAN said he once used the bathroom at Dominion and saw Chinese military printing ballots.

This is one of the great things about right wing moralists, they open your eyes to a whole new world. What the fuck is a "polyamorous tantric sex guru" ? Is this a Falwell variant ? It does sound like a person who is into a lot more than kissing and cuddling.

Are QAnon fucktards even capable of not being utter reviled scumbags completely devoid of humanity? That is the important question.

Are QAnon fucktards even capable of not being utter reviled scumbags completely devoid of humanity? That is the important question.
They are too cowardly to admit they are disciples so there may be hope for them. At least they know deep down that it is bollox.

Forum List

Back